Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Standoff Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    If you just wait nothing will happen. And I'm kinda including myself in here.
    +69UwU

gane & DW already voted each other this game. compare this to a few games ago, where they were both town, " on the same wavelength," and never voted each other. are they SvT in this setup??

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    +69UwU

gane & DW already voted each other this game. compare this to a few games ago, where they were both town, " on the same wavelength," and never voted each other. are they SvT in this setup??
    It's probably too early to tell, but Ganelon certainty isn't thinking the same way I am so far. Ganelon seems to be a bit too eager to find scum points where there's nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #5

it seems redundant to attack people for playing the game @deathworlds
    the whole point of RVS is to give people something to talk about
    so immediately backpedaling does make me slightly irritated in your play
    @Gyrlander
    it was something to talk about, I wanted to see how people reacted
    I think the people who talked about are >rand likely to be town

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    it seems redundant to attack people for playing the game @deathworlds
    the whole point of RVS is to give people something to talk about
    so immediately backpedaling does make me slightly irritated in your play
    Who said I was attacking someone for "playing the game"? I played with Ganelon a few games ago, and we expressed the exact same thought patterns when we were both town. Ganelon doesn't seem to be expressing the same way this game, and it's certaintly different than what I am thinking. Scum is forced to lie and change how they express their exact thoughts, shift them to make them appear as they come from a town!PoV. I didn't backpedal anything, what do you consider RVS other than "random voting stage"?
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

ohh so its meta? no thanks
    what do you consider RVS other than "random voting stage"?
    I dont know what you are asking here
    I suppose I'm curious as to what you mean when you say I "backpedaled"
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I dont do RVS
    but like if you don't want to be questioned for your votes, which is the exact point of RVS
    then why make them? why call them troll votes?

Ganelon is pushing things, thats good enough for me
    If I understand correctly, RVS is used to analyze potential subconscious budding based on how one votes in the first few hours of a game. I just hopped into the game like, 8 hours after it started, was disappointed that it had only a couple pages worth of posts. So I decided to try to generate at least some discussion, even if those votes didn't mean much, at least we are talking about them now.
    fucketh me in the ass

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    It's probably too early to tell, but Ganelon certainty isn't thinking the same way I am so far. Ganelon seems to be a bit too eager to find scum points where there's nothing
    This

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds
    What? You are the creator of this setup, they have a factional night kill. The proposed scenario would give them potentially three night kills, since they can use their roles AND use their factional night kill at the same time. I say you're trying to intentionally misinform people. -1 town point.
    I like these two posts... They give me town vibes however also follow how I would view the situation with Ganelon (however not to the extent that he is going with the second)

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This

I like these two posts... They give me town vibes however also follow how I would view the situation with Ganelon (however not to the extent that he is going with the second)
    eh, i mean. i didn't get those vibes this game, but that's probably because gane's "scum-target" this game isn't me. if ur scumreading gane, i think ur jumping the gun too quick. gane is playing the same he did last game as town. idk. i think scum r more likely to lurk than desperately try to find "scum points."

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    eh, i mean. i didn't get those vibes this game, but that's probably because gane's "scum-target" this game isn't me. if ur scumreading gane, i think ur jumping the gun too quick. gane is playing the same he did last game as town. idk. i think scum r more likely to lurk than desperately try to find "scum points."
    I'm not scum reading him as much as giving him minor scum points at this point.