Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
Yea, that's the point. It's a "look at me" post. Seems fake, like you need someone to acknowledge there's scumhunting here. I think it's oliverz driving it, taking a look at his ISO, and he has a lot of points brought up in bad faith.

-vote oliverz144
I brought attention to Oliver because last game I ended up finding scum halfway into D1 and pushing him all game while everyone else ignored me

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
I've been watching it. We're both fighting the same battle with different enemies. I'd be fine going for Oliver if you think you'd be fine going for MM. I'm lucky to know how both type/play. I just think it's MM in this case.
Bruh
Jmw literally confirmed MM's a fruit vendor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
See VCA, also see this, and see that Jelly was counterwagon to Ewian who wasn't main scum and who really felt like an out of nowhere lynch

Aaaand generally that Jelly's ISO is highly unimpressive and that nothing strikes me as town in what they said.
First of all, downright scummy beats "unimpressive," and Ewian wasn't an "out of nowhere lynch"

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
I just don't think Oliverz could write it /shrug

So I've been actively ignoring it, especially when the same sort of argument or "point" is repeated over and over
Martin
then who do you think wrote it