Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
1. Loldebite says he is bad at reading Renegade's slot. (That's okay, I suck at reading MM's slot usually.)
2. Loldebite has a spurt of being annoyed by Renegade's "Infuriating uncommunicativeness."
3. Loldebite moves him to a null read.
4. Loldebite would have been okay with a Renegade lynch.
5. Loldebite ISOs Ren decides that Renegade is a okay feller who would never hurt a fly.
6. You are here.
No mischaracterization but I do feel like the timeline in here isn't entirely honest ; 1, 2 & 3 all happened at once. 4 was true from D2 onwards, because at the time (cf the readslist below, straight out of my git history. This was right at SoD, I kinda dropped the tripartite thunderdome thingy as the day went on) I had most people at null and thus was fine with any one of those being the lynch.
Spoiler : readslist after flip + n1 kill :
# Confident town

Norwee

# Probable Town

Mizery
Frinckles

# Null

Renegade
Marshmallow Marshall
OzyWho
MartinGG99

# CONFIRMED 100% trust me scum

At least one of [Frinckles, Mizery, Martin]
EoD train was far too fishy, there has to be at least one scum in it, and I know I'm not.
Might even be 2 with one of [Frinckles, Mizery] protecting Martin.

I started TRing renegade after D4.

Renegade not answering my questions is exactly what I've learned to expect from renegade, hence the comment you mention in #2.

My fixation on which slots ?
Here's a compilation of everyone mentioned in your handpicked extracts :
Martin 5
Ren 3
MM 4
Frinckles 6
Mizery 3
oliverz 1
SB 2

The # of mentions more or less scale with # of games played with one another, the mayor exception being Martin because of my D2 push, which is exactly how I'd expect things to be.

All that being said, I very much agree with your conclusion : this game was pushed in this direction for a very specific reason. I expected you to die instead of Mizery, but that's probably because i know you more than Mizery, and thus expect scum to fear you more than they fear Mizery.
EDIT: Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Mizery died considering they had experience with low post count games.

I think you're pushing me because I'm the easiest target, both because I already have been under pressure D2 and because I've been mediocre these past days.

You told me about trusting the dead, and it's the second time someone dies after looking sideways at MM :

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery View Post
Also @mm what lol? First of all talking abt them killing the people I was pushing as my top townreads, not just anyone. Second of all when I'm saying talking about nothing I'm talking about talking about specifically nothing. Posting copypasta esque things to reach word count. Not "mentioning useless things" I mean saying actually nothing. And it's not like my comment is useless because it shows how I'm thinking about the nks and wondering why they're killing who they're killing

Ozy was also up there and never should have been killed there so I don't ever see how both wolves aren't on him
Spoiler : varcron's post on MM :
Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
Okay so I'm not going to respond to most of these other posts that others have commented on just because they've been covered, and I actually have a question about this post.

What does this mean? Maybe it's because It's pretty late where I am currently but I cannot for the life of me figure that out. Town/Scumread? I honestly have no idea.

I don't like the entire "If he's thinking on the same wavelength as me, he must be town!" vibe primarily because of FM experiences in the past where I've had that feeling only to get bamboozled by a scum that thinks the same way as me for some reason.

What's he going to do, ask the host for a post limit change? Get outa here with that fluff.
It was the first post of the day, I don't really see how he could voice his suspicions based on one singular interaction between you and Ozy.
This is all extraneous fluff, why would you say this other than to scumpaint?

Again, this is the third post you've wasted on the same point (the above quotes are from the same post).

Post #1 was a genuine vote to get a reaction

Post #2 was a shitpost in disguise

Post #3 was some decent info encompassed in alot of extraneous information that you already stated before, basically only making a wall text to look cool at that point.

I'm not going to drop a vote right now, as I'd like to see how play develops; however, as much as I really liked MM's attitude in his first post, his next two I have not liked for the reasons stated above. Other reads coming near you.
Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
Your first post primarily was the cause of discussion (of which I already said that was okay, it was a genuine post and genuine vote). It was the later posts that I referred to as fluffy.

But what post rationing measures are there to point out? I don't really see what he could have said seeing as we have people with sub 5 posts still in this game (myself included). I do see what you mean about making us think of the game more without posting suggestions, however if he is scum that really benefits us more than him as we would have figured out a plan for the town. I'd suggest one myself, however I think the posting habits of basically everyone here currently are to what we should expect in a game such as this.

Okay, I concede that it could give the beginnings of a read, you made a really good point here.

For some people it makes more sense to write more lyrical and large posts for their reads, in my eyes though that has a habit of just cluttering things most of the time. Seeing it now what you said worked and caused meaningful interaction with me primarily, but in general the longer (may I say "*fluffier*") posts tend to re iterate previous points without really adding much to it.

Also I'm not chainsaw defending Ren as much as conversing with you currently and debating on points of your argument.

BONUS ROUND :

How does this look in retrospect ? "haha joking frink not conftown yet FMPOV"

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
You are probably the most towny person around by virtue of otter reads lmao. I'm not exactly amazing at reading you, though, so who knows, but I think you really just wanna have fun and I like it
I now feel confident the scum duo is MM & Frinckles, I'm terribly sorry if I'm wrong but I really don't see frinckles being town here. Martin convinced me & I currently TR renegade above MM.

I had planned to post that in some form or another much, much earlier but I had the busiest & shittiest day I've had in many months. If you wanna react, feel free ; I won't go to sleep just now, but I won't stay up for 2 hours.