Our hero, our orange, our zz
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: Our hero, our orange, our zz

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    There's no such rule ceko is just pulling your leg
    Awe darn, so the forum mafia regulars will never let people into their treehouse eh? That sucks, I figured if one stuck around long enough they'd eventually treat you like a person and not a sub human. Oh well that's a shame.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
    Awe darn, so the forum mafia regulars will never let people into their treehouse eh? That sucks, I figured if one stuck around long enough they'd eventually treat you like a person and not a sub human. Oh well that's a shame.
    I think, in order to be treated well from your fellow FM folks, a good start would be to reach post count minimums a single game day without relying on spamming game unrelated stuff.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I think, in order to be treated well from your fellow FM folks, a good start would be to reach post count minimums a single game day without relying on spamming game unrelated stuff.
    And trying not to think everyone is out to get you.

Seriously ZZOrange consider the narrator offer ^^
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I mean Day 1 is just useless spam neway and a couple guys smelling their own farts. So I just mixed up the spam game. I could go *Puts spectacles on* *cue inception Music* If you'll notice in Cekos post they used a capital T when they didn't need to. Capital T, what else begins with a capital T? That's right Tylenol, what is Tylenol for? That's right preventing pain without having to see a Doctor. Doctor. What are doctors for? Preventing people from dying to the Mafia at night. Mafia... A common role in a game of Forum Mafia. That's right.... Ceko is Mafia confirmed! *music reaches crescendo* But that kinda stuff is pretty cringe so I chose to mix it up on what I spammed.
    Last edited by ZZorange; July 5th, 2021 at 05:33 PM.
    The only townie good enough to get banned for game-throwing in games that he wins.