User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Villageliu: 1-S2-1-636838 and DrkVigilante: 1-S2-1-546362

Account Name: Villageliu and DrkVigilante
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-636838 and 1-S2-1-546362
    In-Game Name: Groper Biden and Ciro

Your Account Name: Altectech

Summary: I didn't witness a large chunk of the middle of the game as I was killed early on, I was part of the Triad, but Groper Biden was triad and Ciro was MM. Biden said almost nothing all game and always voted with MM, and also always inno'd the MM, even at the end of the game when there were only 4 people left including another triad ally (2). In response to town and the other triad who voted guilty and got the MM lynched, Groper Biden then voted up his only remaining triad ally (2) and got him lynched in what was a triad majority game winning vote in a 3 player situation (2 of the final 3 players were triad). Biden said nothing the entire time, then immediately left the game after getting his triad ally lynched, giving Town the win in a game that was won by Triad.

I put Ciro (DrkVigilante) in here because I strongly believe he was discording/skyping with Groper Biden(Villageliu) due to their voting habits and how they never targeted each other, while also assisting each other in votes. My only thought for why Biden left the game was because he was upset he couldn't get the MM win for his friend (after innoing him with 4 players left)

It's indisputable that Villageliu threw the game. It's up to you to decide if you think Ciro (or even JeremiahS) was participating in discording.
    -Mafia- (304).SC2Replay
    Last edited by altectech; November 22nd, 2020 at 10:23 PM.