[WIP] Sc2Mafia Mania (Adjustable 15P)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #11

Re: Sc2Mafia Mania (Adjustable 14P)

I have a few ideas. While some of them may be potentially broken or familiar, I wanted to add memes to all of them that i've thought of so far.

Zedus' target should always be town for the sake of accuracy.

Voss, aka the worst staff member (Town): you are tired of dealing with the annoying people that exist on sc2mafia. You want to ban all of them, but maybe removing a few of them wouldn’t be too suspicious...
    During the day, you may choose to shoot one person, OR, take the stealthy approach and gain two shots during the night. If you use one shot at night you will NOT be able to use the day vig ability.

Marshmallow Marshall, the meta reader (Other): You are an expert at meta reading other people, always able to identify the role of anyone you've already played with. At the start of the game, you will be given the name of two people, but not their alignment. If you accurately identify the alignment of both players before the start of day 3, you will win and be immediately taken out of the game. If you are wrong, you will be demoted to a jester and must be lynched out of humiliation of failure. If your target is killed before either accurately guessing their alignment or Day 3, you will be given a new target. Since you are such an expert, you will not need extra time to figure out your new targets identity. (If they die Night two, you will have to submit your guess before day 3 anyways, so there would not be any conflict with that).

Gyrlander, the Cat Lord (Town/Mafia(?)): You have always had a love of cats, and they love you just the same. Your loyal cats are willing to do anything that you demand of them. At night, you may give anyone you choose a cat, with an ability that can be used the following night. Gyrlander can only give two cats out. Gyrlander cannot use his own cats.
    Stealth Cat: Can sneak into someone's home and learn the identity of anyone who visits your target.
    Bomb Cat: It's a cat..... with a bomb? You may give the bomb to anyone you choose. However, the bomb can detonate, killing you in the process. This bomb will not kill Gyrlander, even if someone else gives it back to him.
    Protector Cat: Will protect the user from one attack on the night used. Will disappear after being used.
    Angry Cat: Will kill anyone that visits the target on the night it's used. Will disappear after being used.
    Hypnotic Cat: When given to someone, it can make them forget their role, turning them into an Amnesiac. It may make the user forget their role in the process. Gyrlander will NOT forget his role if someone gives it back to him.

Because there is the chance a mafia member could become amnesiac and out their teammate, I'd either make it a town role only, or delete the Hypnotic cat role completely. The cats are just templates for what his loyal subjects could accomplish.

Naz, the party girl (Town/Mafia): Naz is tired of being stuck at home and wants to get out and throw some ass. At night, she can visit someone, forcing them to use their night action on themselves. She may also force someone to visit her own home during the same night. One night between use.

MattZed, The leader (Town/Mafia(?)): MattZed has always known that he was destined to lead. If the people aren't following him, then the people are wrong and need to be shown the error in their ways. MattZed can activate his ability during the day, saving someone from lynch and sacrificing himself in the process.
    OR
    MattZed, The leader (Town): MattZed has always known that he was destined to lead. If the people aren't following him, then he will show them they are wrong, even if it means sacrificing himself in the process. MattZed can activate his ability during the day, revealing the identity of his chosen target and killing himself at the same time. This ability will not end the day.

oops_ur_dead (Town/Mafia): You are tired of seeing the cringe content posted on sc2mafia, and must take it into your hands to put an end to it. During the day, you may deem a person cringe, preventing them from performing night actions and talking in night chats. You will be given a night chat with your target. You can choose to execute your target if you decide they are too cringe for this game. Limited to 1 execution. Cannot deem someone cringe if a lynch occurs.

Stealthboomer (Other): You have always been one for creating chaos, and know the best ways to cause it. At night, you may give someone a bomb that has a randomized number value from 1-5. When a player receives a bomb, they must either select a 1 or 2 value, while passing the bomb to someone else. If the user reaches a number value less than 0, the bomb will explode and kill them. Stealthboomer will select the first number value, and can be killed by his own bomb.
    Win Condition: See all who oppose you die, or kill 3 people with your bombs.

I will be creating more meme worthy roles as the ideas come to me. I don't expect anything from what I've made, but will answer any questions about the roles as they come along.
    Last edited by Unknown1234; September 4th, 2020 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.