User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    1 town killing is confirmed

Fred is the only one to claim town killing

Therefore Fred is town

All those posts you made about disguiser codes? I skipped those. I dont care. Coroners are resolved tomorrow, and vig can be resolved post disguiser jump by using his shot.

So tell me again "trust Fred, hes so towny", and again I'll say "well, Fred is confirmed town, lol"
    Nobody is confirmed anything. But I know my best chances are following Fred and Bart.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jan Korvin View Post
    Nobody is confirmed anything. But I know my best chances are following Fred and Bart.

I do not understand the inability to follow such simple logic such as "1 killing role exists, only 1 person claimed killing, everyone has claimed, therefore that person is confirmed". I just. Can't.

3. ISO #3

I do not understand the inability to follow such simple logic such as "1 killing role exists, only 1 person claimed killing, everyone has claimed, therefore that person is confirmed". I just. Can't.
    Has everyone claimed roles? How many people do we have? Has everyone spoken and claimed? What if the town killing doesn't want to reveal? What if Fred is faking vig as a play? I mean, nothing is confirmed until you see it.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Has everyone claimed roles? How many people do we have? Has everyone spoken and claimed? What if the town killing doesn't want to reveal? What if Fred is faking vig as a play? I mean, nothing is confirmed until you see it.
    Are you wishing to change your fake claim now? Want to claim killing/vigi? Fred is your bestie though.

6. ISO #6

The answer is yes, everyone has claimed. I made a list. Go back and find it, read the damn game instead of playing off of old information.

7. ISO #7

The answer is yes, everyone has claimed. I made a list. Go back and find it, read the damn game instead of playing off of old information.
    Why are you so angry? You are spinning out. I believe Fred and Bart are vets at this, and i've gone all in under that assumption. Ridiculing me about being new, and not living up to the standards you expect from me does nothing but show you are the "poor sport" of our conversation.