Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
Systemic racism is indeed real, but the poor outcomes of a black person growing up are less because of systemic racism and more because of culture, upbringing, victimization, and other stuff like it. The Black Lives Matter movement ended quite a few things in my state, a neighboring city's governor stepped down, our police chief stepped down, they defunded school police in troubled districts, so the movement has been successful(?) in getting stuff done; however, this does not solve the moral gap people lack.

America, including black people, are left with a moral gap after the rejection of organized religion. I'm not saying those religions were "good", but they did have a societal function. Those regions (mainly Christianity) kept families together, got fathers to work for the welfare of the family, assigned roles to each member, and promoted the educating of the children by parents.

People are free to reject religion, it's their choice, but people still need families, communities, and a sense of belonging.
I'm not going to re-argue my point on why the legitimacy of Systemic Racism is questionable at best. Besides, you seemed to have gotten some of the point by actually posting problems and even offering a solution.