if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Atheism requires belief though. Nobody knows whether God exists or not.
    It doesnt. Its disbelief or lack of belief in a god/gods. There's no faith involved in atheism.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #2

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    It doesnt. Its disbelief or lack of belief in a god/gods. There's no faith involved in atheism.
    There's no faith in atheism, but atheists must believe god doesn't exist. I think the a/gnostic naz is referring to are those who neither believe god exists or not, which would act the most amiable to the most amount of people.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    There's no faith in atheism, but atheists must believe god doesn't exist. I think the a/gnostic naz is referring to are those who neither believe god exists or not, which would act the most amiable to the most amount of people.
    Ya like the first definition of faith is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something" & atheism is believing God DOESNT exist at all right? So its a faith in something
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Ya like the first definition of faith is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something" & atheism is believing God DOESNT exist at all right? So its a faith in something
    Wrong.

If you believe there is no god. You are an Agnostic.

If you have a lack of beliefs in anything then you are an Atheist.

They are very different.

Just like how not collecting stamps isn't a hobby.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wrong.

If you believe there is no god. You are an Agnostic.

If you have a lack of beliefs in anything then you are an Atheist.

They are very different.

Just like how not collecting stamps isn't a hobby.
    oooooooo ok I'm starting to get it now uwu

gracias dad
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #6

You guys still aren't getting it.

Again, atheism is not a belief in anything. It's a rejection of a belief in any gods. Let's say that human beings exist, but none of them believe in any gods. Religion doesn't exist. Therefore, everyone in this scenario would be atheist. There's nothing religious about that! None of them believe in god/s. It's really that simple.

Now, someone decides to introduce religion into the mix. He starts preaching "the word of god". There are some people who follow him/her and become religious. The rest reject the teachings and say "that's nonsense, I don't believe it". Now all of a sudden those people went from non-religious to religious? For following the "religion of atheism"?

There's no belief set to atheism. There's no creed. There's no holy works of atheism. Because it's not a belief system, it's not anything. It's disbelief/rejection of any religious teachings in a supreme being. That's not religion.

Sure, you may have groups that can form, or people can try to "convert" people to atheism, but there's literally nobody asking them to do that or any expectation to do that. Because it's not a religion, there's no book of atheism that says "destroy other people's faith in god and you'll be rewarded with x, y, z" - atheism isn't a central or big part of my life, it doesn't dictate my decisions. The only reason the label exists is because of religion.

I don't bear my testimony to people that "I know without a shadow of a doubt that god doesn't exist" - as Galeon said nobody can know that or not lol. There's nothing religious about atheism.

7. ISO #7
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    lack of belief would agnosticism. You have to believe that God doesn’t exist, you can’t know that. What you described is not caring if god exists.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    lack of belief would agnosticism. You have to believe that God doesn’t exist, you can’t know that. What you described is not caring if god exists.
    Again, wrong. Agnosticism is that the existence of god is unknown - IT IS NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE TO ATHEISM

You can be an agnostic atheist. Or a gnostic atheist.

smh.