S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You're a smart enough player to have an out. I know that. I've watched your scum game. Explain to me the massclaim theory.
    Bro I was bored and went with a high energy thing that was happening. It was a lot of fun. Not much strategy to it at all. I'm much more calculating as scum, you of all people should KNOW that I do not enjoy power wolfing as scum. Its why I didnt use the heartbreaker role you gave me

The fake claim I made last game was due to circumstance. My scum game is from the shadows.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Bro I was bored and went with a high energy thing that was happening. It was a lot of fun. Not much strategy to it at all. I'm much more calculating as scum, you of all people should KNOW that I do not enjoy power wolfing as scum. Its why I didnt use the heartbreaker role you gave me

The fake claim I made last game was due to circumstance. My scum game is from the shadows.
    Well I at least know you prefer scum over town. :P
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^^^^^

Soon he's gonna dress all red and sing the Internationale. Light has been playing for a long time, and he's not being listened to. It's pretty much his choice to remain in that "class" of people who aren't being listened to. Also, remember that Mafia is a game of arguing, so if more experienced people argue better than others, well... that's the result, and it's part of the game. It doesn't mean we're bashing new players, it means they're new players.
    Classism, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Well I at least know you prefer scum over town. :P
    Like everyone else here I have no clue how to scum hunt. Unlike everyone else I just dont pretend that I do.

There's only 1 thing I'm good at as town but I'm not going to say what it is.