Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Distorted , while at it:
    Is Alpha Wolf immune to getting poisoned or immune to die from poison? (just making sure)

Btw, Mag. I was correct that Beta wolf that became alpha has only detection immunity + the power to command the 3rd wolf, right?

And Trapper is basically Sheriff immune, right?
    Alpha Wolf is immune to poison while Beta is alive. Once Beta dies, poison will not kill him but it will role block him instead.

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Alpha Wolf is immune to poison while Beta is alive. Once Beta dies, poison will not kill him but it will role block him instead.
    Ohh, the setup had written something about that, I forgot apparently.
    If the Beta wolf is alive and the alpha wolf gets poisoned, the alpha wolf will become sick the following night and not be able to attack. The Alpha wolf will not be notified until the night is over that he has become sick.
    It does say nothing about what happens if Beta dies after Alpha got poisoned. You said it doesn't matter. Well, if host didn't specifically write it down, I see that as a speculation.

I wish Distorted didn't ignore us. He was online so many times since we started these questions.

It also doesn't say after which night the Alpha get's notified. The night he got poisoned or the following when he is sick.
    Last edited by OzyWho; April 3rd, 2018 at 11:08 AM.