Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Rumpel View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
As for the other guys, they didn't really have a chance to prove their skills. They were mostly citizens, most of them killed by day 3. I could write a note for flash, but he too stands in the middle of the list. He was overshadowed by miles and left alone by massino mafia who didn't back him up even when they knew miles was corleone.
We had no chance to lynch MileS since hole town was going for Styx, would have been even more obvious to try to deffend him. Also we were really surprised by the forced lynch, i think most Mafias wanted to let nobody get lynched. But they had to do when DR spoke up, not mentioning nobody left Styx a chance to deffend...
What i said happened on day 3, not day 4. When Flash accused miles for the first time, only lysergic voted against him (without adding any backup info). This happened before everyone turned their eyes on Cyanblade. You and Styx were missing, maybe for irl/time issues, i don't know.
Couldn't add backup info since I was banking on people thinking I was Armorer (which apparently worked, looking through Dead Chat).

I wonder why the Cult didn't try to recruit any of the Massinos - we avoided killing suspected Cultists because we figured they would try to get every killing role inducted (including me, which they ALMOST did).

As for blocking Claw, it's easy to judge that decision in hindsight. At the time, he was gunning for me NONSTOP and we knew he had bullets to back it up.