Quote Originally Posted by ItalianoVD View Post
First I like this…

Because I agree with it 100%. I myself have been Jester and I have been wolf who acted like Jester because the role gives a lot of room to move the way you want and because people don’t generally want to lunch the Jester, it’s a perfect role for scum to hide behind. That’s a townie concern. Don’t think scum would make reference to this because it takes away one of their tools.

I also liked this…

As we play more games you will see I don’t particularly like RVS and the quicker we can get out of it the better imo. It’s another tool scum can use to hide behind, but also I personally wish people would see their vote as more crucial and not to just throw it around. Like if I’m voting you I think you’re scum, if I’m not I think you’re town. I know it probably seems simple or basic, but in all my years of playing forum mafia, this is the conclusion I’ve come to.

Couple all of that was his inexperience and I don’t think I’d ever see scum!Yoshida here.
The only way S!Yoshida ever kills this is with more weighty interests in their other two partners. Yoshida himself should have no interest in killing this.