Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
what about Gikkles worry you?

I might be biased towards Gikkles beacuse he did strongly TR me, and I have been sharing the same world view until EoD. He isn't here yet so I can't say that about today but overall I've had a great feeling about Gikkles.

Chaos exe also works as a Factional kill soaker with that extra life. I wouldn't mind not hunting for chaos exe until we get at least 2 out of 3 mafia.
I don't want to mention everything, because if I am absolutely correct then I would be revealing one of the PRs in the game and I don't believe that is wise -- even if its theoretically possible for that PR to be mafia.

But the biggest thing that stands out to me is that he does a lot of back-and-forth over the course of the day. It may be a natural consequence of keeping his thoughts open as he has, but I feel like he never come across anything solid that would make him focus down his sights on a few slots instead of the whole game in general.

I'm partially speaking on instinct though. It isn't a clear-cut description, but its stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
Tonally Loldebite has gotten a lot better but I don't like the stuff he's actually saying and that's making me v annoyed
Auwt hasn't done anything though and I'd be down to keep my vote there
For some strange reason I'm getting town vibes from frinckles despite the fact he isn't giving me anything to really work with
where he quickly makes a series of three posts knocking people down or up a point or two with reasons that sometimes come out of thin air IMO

there's also that vague Yoshida wagon shade earlier which seemed like an implied point to stay on the Auwt wagon