Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
This is the first semi-decent argument you've made today so I'll break my own rule and answer. There is even less worlds where you tunnel so hard onto Gikkle without huge mechanical suspicions. Even in OUaTitW neither of us were as insistent on PQR as you've been onto Gikkle this game. And let's be real s!PQR was so considerably more obvious than Gikkle here that you'd need the tower power function to approximate the difference.
I warned you MULTIPLE times that if you were town you had to back down, because there was no way your reasons for strongarming us were legit.
You didn't. You're simply not town.

I see that the AtE fest has started. You're not stupid, but you did make a mistake, or maybe you took a shot and lost at the universe's roulette.
I know you told me to back down but I knew I was right about him not being town.

If you wanted to at ANY point you could have just fucking outted me. The only reason you didn't was because you know I'm town. I was right, you were wrong, I still expect a written apology and an admission that I am the goat. I stop us from autolosing via a mislynch and you are deciding to use that mislynch on me. I get to be frustrated here.

And yeah a little ATE isn't a bad thing when the only 5 people playing this game are trying to kill me for carrying you. I have no shame.