Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
I don't think this logic is really that sound, considering we know 3 chats happened on N1. AT's actions alone don't disprove anything.

There are valid reasons to tie Jelly to Clowns, but that's not one of them. (This isn't really relevant since I think you're right on S!Jelly + S!Clowns, but I wanted a way to segue into something I found when looking at Jelly's ISO):

For example, the fact that a T!Jelly would be hard pushing a S!Clowns for a claim they know to be fake ever since Clowns voted Jelly on D2 (as you mentioned in your large post and I mentioned to SB/Martin last night in our chat).
And aside from that, Jelly's danced around Clowns' slot in a way that looks really suspicious. Seriously, look at her ISO, she barely mentions Clowns and aside from question marking their claim, hasn't really interacted with or expressed a read on that slot at all since D2 where Clowns was one of her top towns:
That might be partially explained by the fact that their private chat lasted half-way until D2.

Clowns told me so in my one-to-one chat with them, created last night by them.