Frinckles has a WILDLY different game design philosophy than the previous devs. He continually rejects most community feedback that has wide support in favor of his own design philosophy.

Case and point: Night Immunity

Frinckles has gone on the record waxing about how he believes in player agency and that night immunity runs against that. His recent patch doesn't do nearly enough to fix it for poisoner and electro.

The issue is, he is adding roles without night immunity in a game with several roles with night immunity creating a huge disparity. The night immune roles have a massive advantage and no amount of tweaking the poisoner or electro, even a one night vest, is going to fix that. There is virtually NO WORLD where you can compensate for not having night immunity. We can do the math and run the numbers on the likelihood of a non NI NK to win compared to a NI NK, but I don't think we need to. It is fairly obvious.

The main save setups of the game, 8331 and 933, were designed with a NIGHT IMMUNE NIGHT KILLING in mind. That is not going to change, you just ruin and severely imbalance games by putting handicapped roles like electro and poisoner in the mix.

Frinckles has been given pages https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Night-Immunity and pages https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...te-of-the-Game of feedback by plenty of community members who are much more graceful than I am. Yet he chooses to inflict his philosophy on us - a philosophy that WONT work unless the whole game is reworked, say by removing NI from everyone and making a 2 NK save the norm. Nobody wants that. He didn't even address the night immunity points raised by Guy, which I also pointed out. What do we get? A still stilted half baked role with a 1 night auto vest. It simply isn't enough to keep up with SK, MM, and Arson. HAVING NI IS MORE VALUABLE THAN ANYTHING LIKE PIERCING NI.

GIVE THEM NIGHT IMMUNITY.

I understand you may not have time to continue development. My criticism is having time to make radical changes and then walking away from the game for months at a time; for rushing half baked roles through and then neglecting them; and finally NOT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME IN ITS CURRENT STATE TO SEE HOW MISERABLE IT IS TO ROLL A USELESS ELECTRO OR POISONER.

QUANTITY IS NOT QUALITY.

It is not worth giving feedback to a developer who ignores it. I really don't care if people don't like my tone. Far friendlier tones have been used yet they get ignored.

My question is Frinckles:
Why the stubborness on night immunity? Don't you see how your new philosophy does not mesh well with how the game was structured?
Why the lack of transparency?
Why not poll and listen to the community?
Why isn't quality prioritized over quantity?