Clever Plays?
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Clever Plays?

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Clever Plays?

Hi, I'm new to Mafia 2.0 - played 1.0 a while back, but it's nice to get into it again!

I was recently playing a game as an interrogator with two triads. I was AFK the first night, couldn't kidnap the second night, and accidentally kidnapped one of my fellow triads on night 3 since I was running out of time, and picked someone at random. The DH told me to "Execute and we win", and I thought that was a little odd, maybe a little clever, but I did it. After I executed him, he whispered to me "You're now the confirmed jailor." He was later pinned up against the wall by a confirmed vet, and by the time he claimed that I 'jailed him N1', I'd already said to the whole town that I was AFK night 1, meaning that I physically could not back up his claim. I called him out on it, and he got voted up too. We got down really, really close towards winning, and I was an idiot and decided to attack someone instead of remaining quiet like I had the night prior. Doctor healed someone, which was REALLY bad for me - so I was kinda fucked at that point. After the game, the DH got pissed at me and said he 'was joking' and 'didn't expect me to actually kill him'. I, quite literally, followed the DH's word to the letter. He also reaffirmed me after I'd done it by basically saying 'Hey, now you're jailor for the rest of the game!' which made me think that I'd done a sneaky, clever thing.

Should I not have listened to him? He was the leader, after all.

Oh! And apparently I've been reported - should I be worried? I was just trying to do what he said.
    Last edited by Glowbug; January 20th, 2022 at 08:42 PM.