Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
"Suspected throughout the day" is a weird way to put it considering I wasn't suspected any more than anyone else until after I had already departed for the day, and a lot of that suspicion was just from Guillo who didn't like me being inactive. But Guillo is well-known to scum-read people as a way to apply pressure on their slot in order to move the game state in a more favorable direction.

Which means from my POV, reading the people that votes Frinckles as < rand town is still valid - if they were wolf, why didn't they just vote me instead of an apathetic Frinckles? Surely I would have been a better person to flip from a wolf POV?

Or do you disagree on that?
Stop using < without a space, it destroys your messages xD the site thinks you're putting HTML in there or something.

From your point of view assuming you are town, which is in no way a safe assumption this game. Also, sorry but you were suspected as soon as the game started, and never really got townread afterwards. Guillo was a very vocal town leader who could absolutely lead town to your lynch - and it was credible enough for scum to fear it would work. Whether it was a trick or not actually doesn't matter, since all it takes for scum to try to change the gamestate is the game appearing to be going against them.

Also, I would be surprised to see any significant amount of people other than yourself who know Guillo well enough to establish such a meta tell on him.