Quote Originally Posted by ZZorange View Post
I think the one thing that'll stick with me is the irony of the Invictus report. The old Honest Man in that game would have lynched the 3 defaults I had planned to lynch without a second thought and resulted in a 2/3 mass lynch. The irony being that the only reason I got reported in the end is that I got triggered by Invictus for saying I was just lynching defaults again, when I was making a conscious effort to follow the appeal rules and not persecute them for their names and got annoyed he was suggesting that and lynched him out of anger. Had I been that not give a fuck real Honest Man the report would never have happened. The truth that I should have realized earlier was that the reports wouldn't stop because as long as one side of the report equation feels robbed the reports won't end and eventually one report will be taken seriously especially with mods biased against the defender, and I don't blame you for being biased. It's hard to be objective when dealing with people you hate. Like I call you bad people because it's cathartic when in reality you could very well be good people, maybe you're using the good feelings you get when banning people to cope with stresses of the real world, maybe when you're not banning people you're working as a nurse helping to save lives, there's no way for me to know why people are badminning I can only assume.

I could be right I could be wrong, I only assume I'm right because I've been no indicators that what I believe is wrong. The only person who knows the truth of why you enjoy banning people is you I guess. I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the powertripping has a purpose and that you aren't just an objectively bad person.
I like how the fault in you lynching a confirmed bus driver out of anger somehow belongs to me personally