Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
Auwt looks like he doesn't want to play. I can totally see this from scum!Auwt, because he just had to replace in for a scum, which is probably the worst role to replace into.

How is Auwt town here? This is the start of Auwt's tunnel on Light.

This is another nonsensical reason to suspect Light. I'm tin-foiling, but Auwt may be self-aware scum who doesn't want to interact with the two highest posters, who at the time were Banana and I. Also, Auwt is sounding a lot like ZZOrange. Interestingly, ZZOrange had nothing to say about Auwt, but that could be because ZZOrange isn't reading the thread.

~~~

Auwt's tunnel on Light has made very little sense. I think Auwt started it because he realized that Yuesford and ZZOrange don't like Light. Also, I think Auwt is sticking with his tunnel because the votes on him are forcing him to stay consistent. I could include more quotes of Auwt tunneling Light, but all I can say about them is they make no sense.

Auwt's tunnel reminds me a lot of his scumread on PQRnHack in the Lazy 6p. Auwt's reasons for scumreading Light and PQRnHack simply make no sense. To be more specific, he's nitpicking at two posts Light made, and even nitpicked at a post I made with rainbow colors. The things Auwt finds scummy simply don't make sense. Since he's playing his scum meta and playing scummy in general, I think he's scum.

I read ISO's for Wrath and Yuesford, which led me to change my scumread on them. However, reading Auwt's ISO only solidified my scumread on him. Do what you want with this information from the player who's trying more than anyone else to game-solve.

This makes you jump into my town book rather than Townish, thank you for the clarity and I see where you are coming from now.

His reads are alot weaker than we see from town!Auwt, however I still believe that Yues needs to be the primary lynch.