Do Admins actually play arcade?
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #25

Re: Do Admins actually play arcade?

Virtually every lobby including the one I am playing in right now contains some problematic -ism that go unpassed because outside of one mod I see every now and then, you moderators do not play your own game. And furthermore, the players do not care enough to report. Like hell I'm going to help any of you and report it myself.

I like this game. Frankly, my only bad experiences with this game were nearly 10 years ago when there was an overabundance of moderators who paid money for their position, then abused their privileges in lobbies. In fact that was part of the original reason why I even made this account in 2013, then stopped posting for nearly a decade. This game has been fine since I resumed around 2019 or so beyond slow lobbies. I seriously hope you all realize that as caretakers of a dying mod of a dying game - see the value in protecting and nurturing your creation, because it is fun and people like it, as opposed to killing it. There should be no need to make up a heroic grand narrative with a moral objective that is impossible to fulfill. If moral fulfillment is what you really want in your life, there are better vectors for that than StarCraft 2.
    Last edited by Space Milk; March 20th, 2022 at 10:31 PM.