Spoiler : :

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Ok about your opinion on Helz for now. I expect a conclusion at some point on D1, though. It's not like you don't have enough time to do whatever you claim to want to do :P

Your main contribution has been chaos and disruption. Blaming anyone for voting you is quite ridiculous. That being said, after this post:

I understand it may have been that your troll head had taken over, so I'll give you a chance to do something with your existence lol.
-unvote
Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
Doing something is overrated
Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?
I never said anything like that, I just said that doing something is overrated.

If (I haven't really been reading too much or gone too far in because busy) that is the case, I would consider that scummy because blank posts are literally useless.
Well then, doing something isn't so overrated in your eyes, eh? I definetly agree it's not towny, btw.
To be fair with you when you phrased your previous past post it does now kind of seem like a trap for me to fall in, so I guess we both played ourselves.
I don't see the "trap". You could've had some kind of TWTBAW read on him, which wouldn't have been completely ununderstandable, although I wouldn't have shared it. But anyway, I'd like you to explain me how it looks like I laid a trap, because I guess DM could have seen the same thing and jumped on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?
This is an inference where my post never specified that the person in question was scum or town

This continues off the same premise but phrases is differently to where I could have potentially misread and agreed with part of your statement and as such likely would have had a scum read from you.

I honestly find this lengthy set of interaction towny for both of them; it feels like to me they're genuinely interested in trying to sort each other on this subject.