S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    If that's your only case on me then you'll have plenty of fun next day. Your paint isn't working.
    Well Samson flipping Town probably makes you more likely Town.
    While Samson flipping Scum def makes you the most likely Scum.

Look.
    All I’m say is, at the end of this day phase.
    If Samson isn’t the one being Yeeted, ima lose my mind.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post

Look.
    WHY? For the probably fiftieth time, explain your logic.

4. ISO #4

Look.
    not sure why DM wants Samson to be very-dead other than it seems to help his solve?

with the current VC though it could be a self-pres thing and idk how I feel about it

if he had not much pressure it'd look better in my eyes imo
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    not sure why DM wants Samson to be very-dead other than it seems to help his solve?

with the current VC though it could be a self-pres thing and idk how I feel about it

if he had not much pressure it'd look better in my eyes imo
    I mean I was always voting Samson before I was voted.

6. ISO #6

If that's your only case on me then you'll have plenty of fun next day. Your paint isn't working.
    I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #7

I'm not sure if you actually think or know Samson is scum here or not given that I didn't see a vote by you in the VC on Samson

like, this is full defensive without considering that the argument that DM (seemingly) makes is that you would also be town if samson is town
    DM's argument that I am town if Samson is town is a double edged sword with me apparently being scum if Samson is scum

This is because a few pages ago (forget the exact post) SJ put Samson up to L1, I immediately took off my vote as to not invite an early hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99
    It's only a week early at the time of the above quote...it'd be like hammering 30 hours into a 48 hour game.
    There is a fair bit more discussion, like the discussion you and I are now having, that can be done in the next few days before we drop a hammer. We are already set on who we are lynching (Samson) but there are questions that people have that can be answered before we lose another town member next night.

8. ISO #8

DM's argument that I am town if Samson is town is a double edged sword with me apparently being scum if Samson is scum

This is because a few pages ago (forget the exact post) SJ put Samson up to L1, I immediately took off my vote as to not invite an early hammer.

There is a fair bit more discussion, like the discussion you and I are now having, that can be done in the next few days before we drop a hammer. We are already set on who we are lynching (Samson) but there are questions that people have that can be answered before we lose another town member next night.
    The last part here indicates you believe Samson is going to flip scum.
    TMI.

9. ISO #9

The last part here indicates you believe Samson is going to flip scum.
    TMI.
    I do believe Samson will skip scum, he has spoken in nothing but riddles and been a useless (now semi active) person posting.

My plan is in the next ~2 or 3 days to hammer assuming no other discussion takes place, but I'd rather we discuss to get as clear reads as possible for a good set up for tomorrow.

10. ISO #10

I do believe Samson will skip scum, he has spoken in nothing but riddles and been a useless (now semi active) person posting.

My plan is in the next ~2 or 3 days to hammer assuming no other discussion takes place, but I'd rather we discuss to get as clear reads as possible for a good set up for tomorrow.
    To hammer?
    Also, why skip instead of flip?

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

I forgot to reply to the first part of this

I believe Samson is scum; however, I do not believe in a few day early lynch when we can speak more and get more from other people.

13. ISO #13

I forgot to reply to the first part of this

I believe Samson is scum; however, I do not believe in a few day early lynch when we can speak more and get more from other people.
    If you believe he’s scum so much, why didn’t you do more to pressure him?