I’ve been a part of the fandom for years now, so I’m used to hate online, but it’s gotten to the point where it has become unbearable. I own a popular TikTok account where I post furry art, and I have been repeatedly told to kill myself by trolls on the app. Recently, I’ve even faced harassment in real life. This last weekend, I was at the park with some friends roleplaying. I was wearing my German Shepard dog fur suit and roleplaying as a puppy, playing fetch with my friends and chasing the other dogs. Soon, a woman came to our group and began verbally harassing us. I was extremely scared, so I apologized to her. She returned to her bench but continued to watch us from afar. After she saw me lift my leg and urinate in a bush, she called the police. An officer responded to the call and I was issued an ordinance violation. I’m still extremely shaken from the experience and I feel like I was targeted for being a furry. I just don’t understand why furries are treated so much worse than members of other fandoms.