Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
Popping in but not for long.

So, y'all want to lynch me, got it.

I am Marshmallow Marshall, I am currently drinking a marshmallow infusion and my role is MALLOW.
Part of my LW: Targets: N1: Ceko; N2: Fire; N3: Frostbyte; N4: Renegade

I healed Renegade last night. That's why I was saying Renegade really was confirmed town: he was very likely attacked and healed by me (I got no feedback whatsoever, but it's very safe to assume that's what happened).

AND NOW, CAN WE STOP TOLERATING OR LISTENING TO

FOR NO REASON WHILE HE DID NOT CLAIM ANYTHING AND DID NOT FORMULATE ANY VALUABLE READS, PLEASE? Whysper gave something when Mike interacted with her today. At the very least a reaction. This guy is a potato jumping on wagons lol. I'd like @Whysper 's thoughts on this.
@Firebringer @FrostByte @Bahkieh @bakermir @Bruno and whoever I'd have forgotten
I am ok wiht being Yeeted today. I am unconfirmed.

This game is now auto. Lynching me is not a bad Idea since I am doused anyways. And this will get town to stop trying to worry about me.

MM confirmed Town (Scummy Town but Confirmed town)
Baker confirmed town (Scummy Town but confirmed town)
Rene Confirmed town
Fire Confirmed town he is Marieo Nothing has show us he is anything but Marieo(Scum will try to make you second guess him but he is Marieo)

Game is auto Lynch anyone not Confirmed GG Town won.

Since we have 2 Confirmed town Highly sus of me I would be the best lynch I am Town but that is ok becuse We still have auto.
Lets Look at this from how Town can win

Facts ONly 2 people doused

Me and Frost. I am still confused how only 2 douses and it is day 5 and I was doused comming into day 3 as the first douse.

If you lynch me (Town) Town lose one but the Arso can only burn one town tonight meaning we lose 2 town. tonight

Now mafia KP will kill MM tonight only safe kill to make. MAfia can only roleblock 1 cop.

So the cops will have another check tonight. meaning 1 of 3 things
1 Green check
2 Arso
3 Mafia

Town can not lose. Town is In auto.

So I am ok with the lynch being on me because I win no matter what. Lets speed this game up.