Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
#878 #879 #899 #902 #904 #906 #913 and onwards, these posts are quite telling when it comes to tone and alignment..

From these posts in order > you can see the fluff reads provided by MM(scummy), Zone's tone(scum) when talking to MM(TMI tone?) and then to Gyrlander(opposing tone). Mike's testing the waters and Gyrlander's reaction(town tone).
I went back to look through those posts. As I was going through them and earlier posts, I also saw this interaction between Ceko and MM.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
mm just told me "good catch" for scumreading zone, but later mm said he townreads zone with no transition???
Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
You completely misinterpreted my post. I'm saying Zone is faking being aloof, which is not scummy, it's how he plays all the time. I even asked you your conclusion about it, which proves that I wasn't setting it as a reason to scumread him lol. I said "good catch" because you understood how Zone plays, which is rather rare from what I've seen, not because I thought he was scum at all (because I don't lol).
I have doubts that Zone, Ceko, and MM are playing wolf theater together. Seems too risky to tie themselves together, especially while also defending Zone so hard later. So while one of Ceko and MM might be scum, I don't think it's w/w.