Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
I did claim once and you still went for it. It was the worst possible thing you could do and you realized it after. I was the wrong mechanical lynch in spirits with actual scum got away with hammering me and shooting ren at night.

Tell me why is it any different here? I don't really have a scumread on you but I do understand why you are concerned. It could be your personal way of playing this game and what not but I am not here to entertain that.

You don't know if baker will be shot tonight or not. town!baker will be shot down in the line if not lynched and thats all my no claim leads to. a dead end. if this isn't towny to you then I recommend you ignore me for today (really) and take a look at other slots. try out different scenarios, idk dude

I will be here tomorrow hopefully, providing better input and see who is town and who isn't then.

right now whatever I read really doesn't mean shit.

most of the players kept their cool. some speculated a lot, one of them gave up. one of them put everyone on TR for god knows what reason. this is the ultimate fact
I'm not talking about spirits I'm talking about this game. You said this game that you would not claim if pressured to L1 or whatever. It has nothing to do with anything that happened in spirits.

IDK for sure yeah, but I have a pretty good idea that you won't be shot because of the way that you're playing, you will likely be in most players lynch pools fmpov because of it.

I'm super confused on what you are talking about my personal way to play the game that you aren't here to entertain, I havn't the slightest clue what you're even trying to say...