Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I can say one thing Blink has no reason to out no pressure on him. So explain this to me why is he marking this play as scum day 2? How does this help his scum play to just put as wolf to get 1 town lynched day 2. Blink is a much better player then to out like this. He had 0 motivation to out as a wolf just to kill him. Wolfs have a strong arm. If blink was a wolf he would not put like this he would just kill the sheriff claim at night. If baker was real.

I agree 100% with blink in no world is both blink and baker tvt 100% it is SvT. So votes need to be on blink or baker. And blink had no motivation to out if he wax wolf but a lot of motivation to out as town.

Town please think use your heads.
Consider the following where Baker is real:

We've gone over scenarios where the virus can dab all over the mafia attempting to kill Baker. This is especially critical if MM pops up as Mafia. Mafia would not want to have to take this risk. And the Virus probably would not give a shit even if MM flipped town. A virus would think, 2 for 1.

What's a better alternative? Get him lynched. One less cop for town, and a possible out if he wanted to blame Baker for misplay. Right?

It's a simple way to circumvent an otherwise very unpleasant scenario for the Mafia. It's sound to me, at least.

------------------------

But, even in a world where Baker is Mafia and Blink is Town: I fail to see any sort of CC in his claim. He was less specific and gave less info about his 'counterclaim' despite chastising Baker for it. Why would Blink be so appalled by Baker leaving, then leave himself?

And yet, here I am -- Baker's apparent scum mate arguing on his behalf.

------------------------

But here's one last thing. You've talked a lot about Blink's meta right?

Didn't you say as scum he goes all in or something along the lines of that?