The Eternal Conflict (13P)
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: The Eternal Conflict (13P)

Does the Target of the Counsellor Angel know who the Counsellor Angel is during the day when they are chosen? Do they get to see the Counsellor Angel's name?
    Is last wills allowed?
    Is Suicide allowed?
    (noting the removal of the MM Attack and the name change of Lucifer. Noting I like these changes)
    (noting that the very long Day/Night phase. While unique, could lead to people feeling exhausted and maybe losing interest. Very interested to see how that goes!)
    (noting that I love the prospect of the dead chat being able to be utilized in an FM game. Really excited to see how that goes as it's something I've wanted to be seen implemented in FM for a while but wasn't sure how to do so!)
    Do you think Maybe god should get possibly another ability? Or at the very least 1 auto vest possibly? I mean it's God Almighty.
    Would a post count limit you think be prudent for this kind of game length? I know someone asked that already and would like to know what you think.
    All my comments for now!
    Last edited by AIVION; September 6th, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Does the Target of the Counsellor Angel know who the Counsellor Angel is during the day when they are chosen? Do they get to see the Counsellor Angel's name?
    Is last wills allowed?
    Is Suicide allowed?
    (noting the removal of the MM Attack and the name change of Lucifer. Noting I like these changes)
    (noting that the very long Day/Night phase. While unique, could lead to people feeling exhausted and maybe losing interest. Very interested to see how that goes!)
    (noting that I love the prospect of the dead chat being able to be utilized in an FM game. Really excited to see how that goes as it's something I've wanted to be seen implemented in FM for a while but wasn't sure how to do so!)
    Do you think Maybe god should get possibly another ability? Or at the very least 1 auto vest possibly? I mean it's God Almighty.
    Would a post count limit you think be prudent for this kind of game length? I know someone asked that already and would like to know what you think.
    All my comments for now!
    The Counsellor Angel's target will know who the Counsellor Angel is when the chat opens at night (it'll be on discord). Updated.

No last wills, no suicide. Breadcrumb your actions, and fight to the bitter end. Updated.

God could maaaybe get a one-charge ability of either healing someone or discovering someone's alignment (he can only do one of those two actions with his one charge) in addition to his almighty God kill. Thoughts?

Vietnam flashbacks from some postcount limited game
    I don't like the idea of limiting postcount, especially since I don't know which amount of posts to expect from players in this game. If players like the idea of a game with long phases but would like it to have postcount limited after having played, I'll consider it, but for now I think I like it as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The Counsellor Angel's target will know who the Counsellor Angel is when the chat opens at night (it'll be on discord). Updated.

No last wills, no suicide. Breadcrumb your actions, and fight to the bitter end. Updated.

God could maaaybe get a one-charge ability of either healing someone or discovering someone's alignment (he can only do one of those two actions with his one charge) in addition to his almighty God kill. Thoughts?

Vietnam flashbacks from some postcount limited game
    I don't like the idea of limiting postcount, especially since I don't know which amount of posts to expect from players in this game. If players like the idea of a game with long phases but would like it to have postcount limited after having played, I'll consider it, but for now I think I like it as it is.
    I was thinking of something like that yea. Get a 1 charge ability to see someone's true alignment. I like that if you're ok to implement that?

Fair.

and Yea Fair. The post count didn't really help and it goes against the nature of what you're trying to do with this setup.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I was thinking of something like that yea. Get a 1 charge ability to see someone's true alignment. I like that if you're ok to implement that?

Fair.

and Yea Fair. The post count didn't really help and it goes against the nature of what you're trying to do with this setup.
    Just to make sure we're both talking about the same thing, I meant that God could have 1 ability charge that he would need to choose to either see someone's alignment or protect someone else. Do you still approve that? If so, I'd be adding that.

Anything else?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Just to make sure we're both talking about the same thing, I meant that God could have 1 ability charge that he would need to choose to either see someone's alignment or protect someone else. Do you still approve that? If so, I'd be adding that.

Anything else?
    I do looks good.

Approved as soon as you make the changes you mentioned! And its up to you since your the boss when you want this to be added to the Queue!