Your Account Name: Martin

Account Name: GREEDY
Account ID: 1-S2-1-6490710
In-Game Name: Slave Master John

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Rolequit

Summary: Account is Framer in slot 10. He starts calling everyone or certain players niggers or blacks and otherwise. He may of been trying to appear as a jester or baiting veteran. However, this appears to not be the case as on night 1 he explicitly tells the dragon head that he is a nigger, and that he doesn't care for the existence of a spy. [While its possible he was trying to reverse-psychology a hypothetical spy, I argue this puts suspicion on him anyways]. As a result of the role interactions of night 1, the dragon head dies to a bodyguard. Later, on day 2, he is put on trial. He puts up a fake, but good defense for why he is innocent (Claims sheriff and checked 3 on night 1). When voted innocent, the town next put up 5 for trial, who was a guilty voter. It is at this time the account inexplicably leaves the game.

Account Name: PetyrBaelish
Account ID: 1-S2-1-8382670
In-Game Name: Janos Slynt

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: Account is sheriff in slot 5, gets put onto trial on day 2 for guilty voting 10 when 10 was voted innocent by most. He the proceeds to ramble on (with what I presume are move or show quotes?) with nothing to defend himself with. He gets lynched on day 2.

Account Name: Terrornoob
Account ID: 1-S2-1-10319593
In-Game Name: Shrek is our god

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Summary: Account is Doctor in slot 13. Gets attacked but saved by bodyguard, and audited on night one. On night 3, two people visit a veteran who were on alert, one of them was the Amne-turned-sheriff in slot 9, and listed in his Last Will that he visited 12, the veteran on that night. Account on day 4 then goes to all-caps and semi-spam that 12 must be triad, for no given reason. He is then put on trial, and does offer his defense that he is citizen and once was doctor until night 1. He is then Lynched.

Additional notes: It should be noted that I, Martin ("That one Idiot" in-game), when executed/guiltied on day 3, warned everyone to not game throw/break rules as I was watching them. The account Terrornoob committed his alleged crime after and despite that clear warning to everyone.

-Mafia- (292).SC2Replay

Edit 1&2: Fixed grammatical and other errors on the first summary.