Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
Look, I'm hoping to ignore you because while some of your posts are good, in general, you're just not here, and there are so many holes in your hypothesis.
First off, I didn't shoot Ganelon. I used my night action on Varcron. I've been trusting the reads I've been making, so that I can no longer be called secondguessing anymore.
There are just so many variables from my eyes it's not as simple as your a) or b)

It's your a) or b) or
c)You're insane and were given a sheriff/crazy sheriff rolecard
d)There's one more insane bus out there
e)You're now cult and you're trying to get me lynched because I am your true threat
f) You're the executioner who decided that day 3 is the day to lynch me
g) You're the ritual killer, and feel you have enough people marked
h) You're the witch and you already know town will lose somehow

You're the third invest claim and you still haven't given a reason why you weren't here for the first two entire days of day 1.
1) Overwhelming number of posts (mostly spam). There's also more people in this setup than the last game I played.
2) I didn't have anything meaningful to contribute back then. I could've been like Gyrlander & SuperJack and discuss the setup, but I didn't since setup talk can distract from scumhunting.
3) I AM here, but I've mostly been catching up. I'm a pretty slow reader (which has gotten better since I'm learning to filter out the spam). For example, I spent 4 hours a few nights ago and a few hours before d3 started. It also takes me a while to compose posts since I usually don't spam one-liners like Banana. Since there's so much more happening in this setup than the last, I haven't bothered looking up quotes for the most part.

In hindsight, I guess it makes sense for people not to trust my lead. However, some people have scumread me for my earlier inactivity and I just want to prove myself.