Ritual Killer: If you visit no one or you visit yourself, you instead perform a ritual.

BRUH

SJ must be a Lunatic who received the Investigator rolecard that accidentally killed two townies by visiting himself.

It makes sense for him to lie about who he visits; he has been confused starting from day 2:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
At this point. I came back into the wrong game, this game is insane and I'm confused, overwhelmed by the amount of posts and very rusty at the scum hunting. Tbh I was never any good at scum/town hunting and I don't know why people think I am better.

I'll just claim my role now, which I'm in doubt I really am since Sen claimed.

I claim Investigator.

I'll go back tonight and put together all the posts where I sneaked in a claim and will also tell you my result. Which was a pointless citizen result. Fuck u DW.

I was very tempted to fake claim against banana and claim I got a cult role or some shit on him. But what's the point.

I won't be able to prove my visit because multiple visits generate only 1 feedback.
I'm a new player, and so far none of my scumreads in this game or the last were accurate. At least I tried, unlike the fake Investigator who sheeps Sen trains with no actual explanation:

I'm gonna follow Sen. Sen is my Shepard and I am his sheep.
Or. Maybe because I'm self aware that I've been sheeping sens votes that I called him a Shepard because Shepard's have sheep? As in Shepard's references me being a sheep?