MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Exclamation MafiaUniverse Mafia Championship Event, Season 7 - Nominations (Vote Here!)

Hello everyone! We have been invited to the Mafia Championship on MafiaUniverse, a huge cross-community event! I will let you read the official invitation itself here (link).
    Here is the general information thread on MafiaUniverse : Season 7: General Information.

Like for the previous season, there are conditions a player needs to meet in order to be eligible to represent us at the tournament. They are:

- The representative must have played at least one FM game on Sc2 Mafia this year.

- The representative must be willing to represent us and to play the Championship game(s).

- The representative must have no criminal history pertaining to FM on Sc2 Mafia.

Additionally, you must have played FM on this site to vote in this thread. Smurf votes are obviously not valid.

You may put your vote on an eligible member to be our representative using the [vote]The member's username[/vote] vote system. The runner-up in votes will be selected as our back-up.
    1000 votes to hammer.

I hope you're as hyped as I am to see this event goes, and to spy onwatch our representative ^^

When the countdown below ends, the representative will be picked.

Time left to select a representative :

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; April 20th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :