Account ID: 1-S2-405850
In-Game Name: Jaredsapuss

Account name: JOESAPUSS
Account ID: 1-S2-1-11204519
In-Game Name: Ottavio Marino

Crimes Committed:
Intentional Game-Throwing
(See summary) Potential to cheat

Your account name: Martin (1-S2-1-2738461)
Summary:

These accounts has no points whatsoever with the game (they did not show up in help). What first tipped me off is that a group of 3 players joined in the lobby all of whom were of the same clan BnCB (Beans and Cornbread, I named myself as such for my in-game name) and each had no recent match history of -Mafia-. Not to mention, one of those "noobs" got auto-kicked at the start of the setup (Bruce 1-S2-1-11338746). Secondly, throughout the game there was no clear indication of anyone acting as a complete noob despite the fact that two absolute noobs were playing the game. Everyone else seemed to know the game, including the suspicious (as in suspicious in-game) players who may have been jesters/executioners.

Finally, towards the end of the game both 7 (SlayerMA / Jaredsapuss) and 3 ( JOESAPUSS / Ottavio Marino) both left the game despite both being triad thus leaving the Dragon Head to an almost certain fate of defeat (whom later also left the game in reaction to 7's and 3's leaving). It was quite clear that the leaving was coordinated, especially since these two were already in the same clan, and I argue its safe to assume that if these had been in opposing roles they could have damaged the quality of the game further if they wished to do so.

SUSPECT SMURFS.SC2Replay