S-FM 295: Furry Potter
Register

User Tag List

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm going to need you to be more concrete. I can agree with you that his role seems extremely powerful, but I'd say it's a bit balanced if his potions can actually go wrong and kill or something?

The cult thing is a valid suspicion, but just that.
    I'm not even worried about Cult. What I'm saying is, he had an opportunity to confirm himself with one other person but instead gave out two potions for 'night immunity.' Nothing tangible to prove himself and he even says he could have made a night chat to prove his townworthiness.

Then there's the part about WHY he gave it to Mesk/Banana: For hammering/pushing Mag. But that happened BEFORE and Distorted didn't find Mesk/Banana or ANYONE I listed (who voted Magoroth) as town. He couldn't have townread them at the time so that's a lie.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #2

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I'm not even worried about Cult. What I'm saying is, he had an opportunity to confirm himself with one other person but instead gave out two potions for 'night immunity.' Nothing tangible to prove himself and he even says he could have made a night chat to prove his townworthiness.

Then there's the part about WHY he gave it to Mesk/Banana: For hammering/pushing Mag. But that happened BEFORE and Distorted didn't find Mesk/Banana or ANYONE I listed (who voted Magoroth) as town. He couldn't have townread them at the time so that's a lie.
    Plus Sirius flipped PURPLE with no alignment name. It wasnt til day 2 that stealth was killed by some purple text that we got a hint that purple is bad

3. ISO #3

Okay a few things:

1. He still needs you to drink the potion, so what if he gives a potion for a Night Chat (doesn't seem very strong) and the player refuses to drink it? It would be eternal doubt.

2. Er??? I think he gives the potions during the night, which means it's AFTER the lynch occured. At that point Banana and Mesk have done their respective things.

3. Could you refer me to the post where he claims he doesn't acknowledge them as Town?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

4. ISO #4

Okay a few things:

1. He still needs you to drink the potion, so what if he gives a potion for a Night Chat (doesn't seem very strong) and the player refuses to drink it? It would be eternal doubt.

2. Er??? I think he gives the potions during the night, which means it's AFTER the lynch occured. At that point Banana and Mesk have done their respective things.

3. Could you refer me to the post where he claims he doesn't acknowledge them as Town?
    And the purple flip could have been neutral, which ganelon claimed

There was no info that said it was a scum flip yet

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

but it's clear that purple is not the same as green and we need to kill everyone else.
    Yeah but a purple flip does not a town driven turbolynch mean. Theres 0 reason to say "damn, banana drove a neutral lynch and mesk hammered it, they are town" until more info is given day 2

UNLESS youre scum and already know the flip was scum

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Yeah but a purple flip does not a town driven turbolynch mean. Theres 0 reason to say "damn, banana drove a neutral lynch and mesk hammered it, they are town" until more info is given day 2

UNLESS youre scum and already know the flip was scum
    but it's obvious that lynching a guy that belongs to a faction different from yours and you have to eliminate HAS SOME VALUE, RIGHT?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

8. ISO #8

but it's obvious that lynching a guy that belongs to a faction different from yours and you have to eliminate HAS SOME VALUE, RIGHT?
    No, we lynched a neutral claim

And I honesty thought it was a neutral flip until I saw the purple text in the day 2 post. So sure, lynching a neutral had value but thats not the point

Lynching a neutral claim does not a town make. Thats stupid talk. Youre being stupid on purpose. I could have AS SCUM thrown a neutral under the bus easy

9. ISO #9

wtf where did I saw i could make a night chat? lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #10