Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
SO IM NOT THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON WITH AN ISO, HERES ONE ON SB16:

SB16's early posts giving me strong town vibes:
The third post you quoted here was completely fluff and shouldn’t be under this category.

////////////////////////

reasons why i thought he and MM were skyper team:
1)
This doesn’t cover the context, where blink says he’d lynch MM based on his secondary role. In this angle, my response is fairly pro-town.
2)
This was actually a post I quoted in my LW about why Scv was a skyper. Turns out I was wrong. But I don’t mind given the scenario.

The basis is a Freudian Slip. If someone repeatedly mentions something (in this case, a skyper) it probably has deeper root in their subconscious. This has practical implications in the mid as well. If someone says “we need to lynch the arso” on day 2 of a setup where the nk isn’t confirmed, they’re probably arso.

this could be seen as him trying to brush off people believing skypers exist

3) here in this long post he can be seen buddying with MM
Earlier you said that me asking for a maf to reveal was towny, but advocating for the survival of the only revealed maf at the time is scummy? If I had said to lynch MM at that point in time I’d be scumread as well. There isn’t a way to win.

4) fishypost:
Ill give you this one.

5)
uh, yeah, because MM was only revealed mafia at that point, possibly his buddy.
I don’t follow your logic.
Blink was acting completely stuck up and unjustified in this post, and it’s the simple shrugging off of large posts and walls without explanation that show why I think he’s scum.

6)
Still logically sound. Or do you not think that Soviet would’ve said something if he were telling us incorrect facts?
7)
How is this scummy? You didn’t offer explanation.

I still stand by that statement.

///////////////////////
other SB highlights (i dont really know how to make isos so heres just some posts i find noteworthy):
this post is still noteworthy

throwin shade:

Is it shade if I pursue blink the next day? Hybrid still makes me uneasy as well, although now I think he could be skyper rather than com hunter.

did we ever hear from suntax?
no
rip soviet_love
rip
don't recall reading ur iso, bro
If you really want my iso if a dead guy I can provide you one. Just never got around to it,

end part 1. about to start part 2
Part 1. Part 2 will probably come significantly closer to EoD.