S-FM VI Thread (unranked)
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM VI Thread (unranked)

Day 1

The Pitfiend sat quietly in his fort. He had been assigned to put out the Undead Revolt along with many other demon officials. The Pitfiend sighed wearily. Why did Tiamat assign him to do this? There were plenty of demons out there that could be assigned to this task. But why him? The Pitfiend knew what dangers lie in this mission. He knew that the demons had the number superiority. But the blasted undead knew how to use spells. They used it to make themselves appear to be the same as any other demon. This truly gave the Pitfiend a headache. "I hope the watchdogs know what they are doing", the Pitfiend thought quietly to himself. After a while he decided there was no use brooding over this. He would stand by the sidelines and help by healing others. No way was he going to put himself at the front line. The Pitfiend looked outside and saw the crimson sky. He chuckled quietly to himself. "The undead are fools. The dogs would rip them to pieces before they even have a chance to move. I respect their valor despite their idiocy. Either way, I will profit from this mission. I might even get a promotion, for doing nothing but standing from the sideline!" The delighted Pitfiend walked down the dark corridor laughing to himself.

Day 1 begins as a day with no lynching. Feel free to troll your ass off.

Yes I know it's not 11 yet. But I gotta take a shower soon so I'm posting this before I go.

Role list
    Cerberus (2 charge Vigilante)
    Hellhound (1 charge Vigilante)
    Vrock (Investigator)
    Pitfiend (Doctor)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Skeleton Knight (Mafioso)
    Wraith (Consort)

Inferno BoneDevil (Serial Killer)

Player list
    1. Archangelsmurf
    2. McPwnage
    3. Mopin
    4. jaczac
    5. CmG
    6. MintBerry Crunch
    7. Ubernox
    8. NorthStar
    9. Rocshi
    10. ajkei
    11. kiranearitachi
    12. BorkBot
    Last edited by Goremancer; January 29th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM VI Thread

CmG and Archangelsmurf are EVIL. EVIL, I TELL YOU!
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    I put on my robe and wizard hat.
    Vrock (Investigator)
    Pitfiend (Doctor)

None of these beings wear clothing!
    You sir are Undead or a Quasit in a funny mood/with a Wizard master who THINKS it's funny to put robes on you!
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Mentlegen! The Cavalary has arrived!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Night 1

The Wraith stared at the happy and cheerful crowd of demons. They did not know who the undead were. Their cover is almost perfect. He calmly stood there, laughing and jeering at the undead revolt along with the demons. He only had to put up with this a bit longer. Soon it will be midnight. That's when the demons will sleep. That's when the undead will arrive with their true form. He will show the demons. He will show what determination the undead have. He'll let them all know that this is not trifling matter. The undead will be free. The demons will be dead. It was predetermined.

Night will end at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...+2012+8%3A00am
    Last edited by Goremancer; January 29th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Day 2

Tonight was the night he will kill. The Bonedevil gazed hungrily at one of the demons. He had his eyes on that demon ever since the gathering during the day. He didn't care who he attacked as long as his target is powerful. He wanted a challenge. He wanted to consume souls. He desired more power. Perhaps if he consumes the soul of powerful beings he will grow stronger. Someone powerful. Like that leader of the watchdogs. What was his name? Cerberus? Doesn't matter. He was sure by killing Cerberus his power would be bolstered tremendously. Perhaps killing the leader of the undead revolt would be better? The Wraith. Maybe killing him would make the Bonedevil incorporeal as well. That would be interesting. Maybe tonight his target would be one of them? Staring down at his target, the Bonedevil's flaming eye sockets shone brighter than ever. He took a mighty jump and landed in the house of his target. “W-w-w-WHAT?” His target, confused sprang up and looked around. What he saw was the Bonedevil standing right in front of his bed. “W-W-WHO ARE YOU?” The Bonedevil remained tacit. The Bonedevil's target leaped towards the door but he was blocked by the Bonedevil. By just being near the creature had a scalding effect. “Who are you? What are you doing? Don't kill me please. I desired no harm to anyone. I only wished to live a peaceful life but somehow I got caught up in this. Please listen to m-” The Bonedevil cut him off by impaling him with a bony, scorpion like tail. The victim died instantly. The Bonedevil slowly absorbed his target's soul, taking care to savor every part. Then the Bonedevil realized his target was a mere Quasit. The Bonedevil was furious. With a powerful flick of his tail, the body of the Quasit erupted into a shower of blood, splattering the room. This cannot do. He wanted something powerful, not a weakling like this. The Bonedevil left after setting the Quasit's house on fire.

A small party of hooded figures approached the site. They saw a pile of ashes. “Oh look what we have here? Looks like he was already taken care of. What a waste of time.” They left, annoyed by the fact they couldn't do anything that night.

Mopin's role was Quasit!

The Bonedevil left a note on top of the ashes that was once the Quasit's house. It reads: Lruking is bed 4 your helth!

The day has started. You may now post on this thread. 7 votes are required for a lynch.

Sorry guys. I was late due to RL reason. In return the day will be extended.

Player List
    1. Archangel
    2. McPwnage
    3. Gamefreak
    4. CmG
    5. Zack
    6. Ubernox
    7. NorthStar
    8. Rocshi
    9. ajkei
    10. Kiranearitachi
    11. BorkBot

Vrock (Investigator)
    Pitfiend (Doctor)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Quasit (Citizen)
    Wraith (Consort)

Graveyard
    Mopin - Citizen: Was killed by the Bonedevil and the Undead
    Last edited by Goremancer; January 29th, 2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: This piece is better I think...
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Lruking is bed 4 your helth!
    Death note was written by CmG or Archangelsmurf 4 sure!

EGADS!

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

McJesus, would you care to explain your lynch on NorthStar?
    A-J-K, as whoever commentates HSL would say, what do you have to offer?
    NorthStar, do you have any defense?

Ubernox, why do you claim to understand our HoN references?

Rocshi, why are you asking stupid questions?
    A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

-Vote "dumbchild"

Also who killed Mopin? Why only 1 kill?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

40. ISO #40

You tell us, CmG. Surely you know all the details.

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

No actually it was me.

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    RP suggests the Skeletons and the Bonedevil targeted the same person.
    Didn't saw that. Interesting. Why would they double kill Mopin? Why didn't the Doctor prevent this? Saddens me. Well i think tonight there will be definetly more kills. You know what vigis do who get no clues at day...

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

le demon Tally

dumbchild(5): Goremancer, CmG, Kirenaitachi, Ubernox, ajkei

nice new style. ME gusta

49. ISO #49

Night 2

Day is finished. You may no longer talk in this thread. Yea I know day was supposed end a while ago but I was asleep. Can't blame me.

Today no one was lynched. The mass has dispersed after a long discussion. The bells rang, reminding everyone that it is midnight. The demons fall asleep. The Undead awaken.
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

50. ISO #50