Surface planning and speculation topic
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Gaunt

Surface planning and speculation topic

Making this ahead of time I will post much more last night if I am not melonrouletted but I think we should plan for the surface even if it is pure speculation. Tommorow I EXPECT you all to put a short summary of your vault game and your thoughts on it together so that we will be able to know who to look out for and we can better determine our night actions. Think of this as homework that will give us the upper advantage going into the unknown.

This is the question I want the Enclave braintrust to answer tonight: Assuming no one else notices should one of us bring up the fact that there are 52 accounts and 48 players should we make that a topic of discussion in the day chat and reveal we know there are two ventriloquists? Why or why not?

2. ISO #2
    Law

Re: Surface planning and speculation topic

I have already started my plan. As soon as we are out of our vaults I will take Fluttershy's role (assuming she continues to claim sheriff). I have already subtlety WIFOMed me being an investigative role by stating you (Gaunt) were scummy on day one and then refusing to vote you day two. Hopefully this gets picked up on.

3. ISO #3
    Nina

Re: Surface planning and speculation topic

Hi guise, are we all alive?

4. ISO #4