Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

6. ISO #406

Re: S-FM Army Men

If we don't find a better lynch I suggest lynching MANgerine. I don't believe his amnesiac claim at all (would he really have claimed all that shit at the beginning if he was amnesiac? sheriff and detective and whatever, to get shot at night? no) and I'm pretty sure he's scum. On the VERY small chance that he is in fact amnesiac there is no point in him becoming a town role anymore... he will most likely take up consig or something.

But I'm pretty sure he's a major scum. Fucken witch...
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

Since Jack doesn't feel like talking, I'll go ahead and give my scoop on everyone now.

Vigilante/Sheriff - Me, of course.
    Citizen - Brendan/Kovath. Brendan attempted suicide because he believed town is boned, but Blazer wanted to still give town a chance, so he replaced him with Kovath.
    Blue Neutral (Amnesiac) - MANgerine. At some point, every single person has voted for him, and Duzero, who was Tan, pushed very hard for his lynching, even after it was no longer beneficial to bus a teammate. He wouldn't screw himself over so badly if he were the Red Army; he truly believed that he could go whack with his claims to gauge people's reactions, and then give himself a free out by turning into a town to prove he was Amne.
    Blue Neutral (Survivor/Amnesiac?) - Bluejay. Duzero, who was the consigliere, flatout stated that Bluejay "must know that MANgerine is lying, or is siding with Tan" It is likely that Duzero investigated Bluejay and found him to be some blue neutral. Bluejay, to this point, has not revealed himself as a blue neutral because he has sided with the Tan army and believes that MANgerine is Tan, and decided to let MAN have the neut claim so he would be less likely to get lynched. Also explains Bluejay's reluctance to lynch MANgerine Day 3.
    Red Neutral (Arsonist) - Creedkingsx. He claims to be "as neutral as Sweden", and seemed unusually sure that someone other than him and MANgerine would claim to be a blue Neutral, as he pressured CHICKen to claim blue neut. He likely wanted the other blue neut to claim so that he could get them both lynched while getting two free nights to douse other people before he burns. Also, he had absolutely no qualms about hammering CHICKen. He could be Tan, and JackOfSpades the Arsonist, but I believe it is more likely that Creed is the arsonist.
    Tan Army (Framer? Doubt there's a second consig or consort, no one has been cleaned so likely not janitor, no one has claimed jailed so likely not interrogator.) - TheJackOfSpades. He was quick to follow Duzero's votes around, first onto MANgerine and then onto CHICKen. He has also been rather quiet and lurky. He's had over 24 hours to respond to my original inquiry of him, and he has refused to talk.
    Tan Army (Consort) - Ajkei. He has been lynch happy since the beginning, pressing hard for Brendan's death at first, then for MANgerine, and he was very quick to jump on the lynch train on CHICKen. I believe he is the Consort because MANgerine has been blocked, and Ajkei asked a question pertaining to the mechanics of roleblocking a witch. An odd question to ask, and he tried to play it off, but I still believe he is the consort because, you know, I checked him last night and found him to be aligned with the Tan Army! Town's only hope is to lynch the Consort today, have MAN turn into a town role, convince Bluejay to side with us, lynch Jack tomorrow, and then Creed on the final day, hoping that Creed does not already have one of the 3 surviving blue/towns doused that will be alive tomorrow. If creed doesn't have any blue/town doused already, then tonight Jack will kill one of us, and Creed will douse another. That leaves 3 blue/town alive to lynch Jack, then Creed will burn his target, leaving 2 blue/town alive to lynch Creed on the final day. The odds of this working out are infinitessimal, though, especially with only 1.5 hours left in the day and Bluejay gone so he won't vote, so I doubt it will work out. Town will most likely lose.

With that in mind,
    -vote Ajkei

19. ISO #419

Reason I said neutral as Sweden was because they are one of 2 countries that have remained consistantly neutral since before the 1900's. it was a little history joke, lol
    Like I said before, if anyone would like to counter claim a benign neutral from me, I would be thoroughly surprised given that I am blue army. ^6

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    If you are going to consider jack tan army, and jack already has a vote on him, why not just vote jack?
    Because as I said on my gameplan, we have to get the Consort today to allow MANgerine to become town, and it is more likely that Ajkei is the consort than Jack is. If you truly are a survivor, get your vote on Ajkei.

23. ISO #423

If you are going to consider jack tan army, and jack already has a vote on him, why not just vote jack?
    Also, Ajkei is the only one that I have CONFIRMED to be Tan army. If you refuse to vote him, it could be that you are the other Tan, and Jack is the Red neut. You invite the other blue neut to claim so that you know who NOT to kill as the Tan army, as they will win with you.

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Also, Ajkei is the only one that I have CONFIRMED to be Tan army. If you refuse to vote him, it could be that you are the other Tan, and Jack is the Red neut. You invite the other blue neut to claim so that you know who NOT to kill as the Tan army, as they will win with you.
    you misunderstand, I know MANgerine is the other blue army. We are the only two to claim benign neutral.

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Also Blazer, I rescind my statement about your setup being imbalanced. I was just butthurt with myself for screwing up so badly Good setup, fun game. Can't wait for the Trollagy.
    It's ok ^^ I look forward to hosting the trollagy too. All will become clear about this game in due time.

Glip vote in red if you want it counted. This isn't fm13 xD

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

you misunderstand, I know MANgerine is the other blue army. We are the only two to claim benign neutral.
    I've already explained why Bluejay could be the other blue neutral, and why he did not claim.

Bluejay, it's to your best benefit to claim to be a blue neutral now and -vote ajkei. If you are, the maf won't hit ya and arso won't douse ya. If you aren't, we'll still believe ya and you won't get lynched

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    It's ok ^^ I look forward to hosting the trollagy too. All will become clear about this game in due time.

Holy crap Blazer why you switch avatar

THESE GENDER CONFUSING AVATARS CONFUSE ME
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

30. ISO #430

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post

OH sorry, I thought I saw you say early that we had to vote in cyan. My bad.

-vote ajkei

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    -unvote Ajkei

​Scared of lynching without hearing all the evidence
    What more evidence could you need than a confirmed Sheriff outing him as Mafia? If you're citizen, then you should know that you and I are the last towns, and everyone else must be neutral or maf. The blue neutrals almost have to be between MANgerine, Creed, and Bluejay. That only leaves JackOfSpades and Ajkei that have to be either Tan or Red.

38. ISO #438

What more evidence could you need than a confirmed Sheriff outing him as Mafia? If you're citizen, then you should know that you and I are the last towns, and everyone else must be neutral or maf. The blue neutrals almost have to be between MANgerine, Creed, and Bluejay. That only leaves JackOfSpades and Ajkei that have to be either Tan or Red.
    You are correct... but we really need to lynch the Consort and I don't want to leave anything for chance. As it is, only a lynch on a Tan or Red can be substantiated and I'm pretty scared at how fast this lynch has gone, if Ajkei is the red then mafia wins.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    You are correct... but we really need to lynch the Consort and I don't want to leave anything for chance. As it is, only a lynch on a Tan or Red can be substantiated and I'm pretty scared at how fast this lynch has gone, if Ajkei is the red then mafia wins.
    Ajkei isn't red. He's Tan. I checked him, ffs. I doubt he was framed. If he wasn't tan, no doubt the two real tan armies would have jumped on this lynch already. Jack probably would have framed MANgerine, who has looked suspicious because of his rapid-fire claiming, or Ash who initially counter-claimed my Sheriff claim, or even you, as Brendan was thought by many to be suspicious at first. And what do you mean, how fast this lynch has gone? Only two people besides you have voted for him, one who is the Sheriff who checked him, and another who's either a survivor (wants to lynch everyone regardless) or arsonist (wants to lynch everyone regardless). Sure, he might be tan because of his original reluctance, but that would just show that Ajkei is also tan, and now he's hoping to get clear by bussing Ajkei. Small chance.

40. ISO #440

Ajkei isn't red. He's Tan. I checked him, ffs. I doubt he was framed. If he wasn't tan, no doubt the two real tan armies would have jumped on this lynch already. Jack probably would have framed MANgerine, who has looked suspicious because of his rapid-fire claiming, or Ash who initially counter-claimed my Sheriff claim, or even you, as Brendan was thought by many to be suspicious at first. And what do you mean, how fast this lynch has gone? Only two people besides you have voted for him, one who is the Sheriff who checked him, and another who's either a survivor (wants to lynch everyone regardless) or arsonist (wants to lynch everyone regardless). Sure, he might be tan because of his original reluctance, but that would just show that Ajkei is also tan, and now he's hoping to get clear by bussing Ajkei. Small chance.
    Oh ok lol

Well gonna trust you cuz I'm a gullible little citizen

-vote Ajkei
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447