M-FM X Gamethread - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: Day 3: Killing Spree

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    First of all, editing posts is grounds for a modkill in most FMs. Second of all, perhaps you didn't notice Brendan claim vigilante? CmG could deduce that he was mafia from that statement.
    It doesn't come to mind that Brendan was part of the bussing?

Brendan played really bad and was obvious Mafia. I mean WAY obvious and too obvious, I think.

2. ISO #902

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    It doesn't come to mind that Brendan was part of the bussing?

Brendan played really bad and was obvious Mafia. I mean WAY obvious and too obvious, I think.
    He was also a newbie. I'm not sure what you are trying to say. There was no point to bus a mafia at that stage. As I have said before, the vote on him was like 2 before CmG made his claim. Again, you are trying to just save your life without offering any significant information.

You didn't answer my question.

WHAT. ACTION. DID. YOU. PERFORM. LAST. NIGHT.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

Still thinkin Kovath and Ubernox are mafia...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

5. ISO #905

He was also a newbie. I'm not sure what you are trying to say. There was no point to bus a mafia at that stage. As I have said before, the vote on him was like 2 before CmG made his claim. Again, you are trying to just save your life without offering any significant information.

You didn't answer my question.

WHAT. ACTION. DID. YOU. PERFORM. LAST. NIGHT.
    I am going to Meta game this shit, get ready.

Kromos is apart of the Mafia team. He has a history of bussing his mafia team early game.

Kromos might've brought the idea to bus up with the mafia team. Why not bus the least experience player? And Mafioso.

They had the tool to bus.

The Janitor.

I performed no action last night.

6. ISO #906

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    I am going to Meta game this shit, get ready.

Kromos is apart of the Mafia team. He has a history of bussing his mafia team early game.

Kromos might've brought the idea to bus up with the mafia team. Why not bus the least experience player? And Mafioso.

They had the tool to bus.

The Janitor.

I performed no action last night.
    Are you trying to bullshit me? You just went afk for some reason last night? Didn't even try to predict something?

Please. Save your crap for someone else. You are going to die.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

Alright, Crimson appears to have left and is uncooperative in communicating his night actions to us.

Ubernox claimed citizen as expected, we are now waiting on Shaded and Borkbot.

All of the cats are out of the bag. Hopefully the detectives will share ALL of their results.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

10. ISO #910

10 bucks says Kovath is a mafia member since hes not claiming Detective
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

Alright, Crimson appears to have left and is uncooperative in communicating his night actions to us.

Ubernox claimed citizen as expected, we are now waiting on Shaded and Borkbot.

All of the cats are out of the bag. Hopefully the detectives will share ALL of their results.
    I did not predict anything

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

I haven't seen a detective claim from anyone else. We have 3 detective claims and 3 detectives. If I was mafia I would never have bussed my mafioso on flimsy pressure and for no reason so early in the game. Ergo, I trust him (unless something else comes to light). I also want to see CmG's first result.

You just want CmG to be GF so that you can save your own hide, and so that you appear useful. We get it.

I don't understand why you wouldn't predict last night.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

I haven't seen a detective claim from anyone else. We have 3 detective claims and 3 detectives. If I was mafia I would never have bussed my mafioso on flimsy pressure and for no reason so early in the game. Ergo, I trust him (unless something else comes to light). I also want to see CmG's first result.

You just want CmG to be GF so that you can save your own hide, and so that you appear useful. We get it.

I don't understand why you wouldn't predict last night.
    Okay man, fine.

I predicted CmG to be the Godfather, hence why I'm so strong on him being godfather. I know for a fact he isn't.

However, I did NOT in NO way attack him.

Please, town, have mercy. This is my first M-FM ever and I would appreciate a break. I feel like if I die, I'd let Sumi down because then she would also lose. I promise to not pull anything like this. I tried to convince CmG as GF so you guys wouldn't lynch me. I made a grave mistake.

Only thing I can ask is for forgiveness. I don't understand why you guys have to kill me... CmG is detective, I will even confirm this for you guys. Please, have some heart and let me live. What if you were in my shoes? Would you want to die, knowing you would never purposefully cause any harm to the town?

I said what I said because I'm being lynched for no reason. I panicked and I regretted as soon as I did. Please, guys, let me LIVE! I will help you guys find the mafia. I'm confirming CmG to be detective, so that solves that.

Please, please, please let me live. I will not kill any town, I promise. Just don't kill me, please!

I want to win this. There is no need to kill the Truth Seeker... I am not going to kill any of you. Please, just don't kill me. The town can benefit from my ability. I promise to predict every night as someone on the mafia team.

If you want, have a detective follow me every night. Just let me live.

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

25. ISO #925

Perhaps we will allow you to live. It would have significantly helped your case if you did not lie to us and attempt to cast CmG as the GF when he is a detective.

However, if we do, if you kill ANY member of the town, you will die through lynch or vig shot. I guarantee this.

@Bahkieh: Yes, I was suspicious of you yesterday. You were acting suspicious.

Again, we are just waiting on Shaded and Borkbot to claim.

Detectives need to line up their follows tonight at some point in the coming days, your targets will be Shaded, Borkbot, Ubernox.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

26. ISO #926

kk is no one getting that Korvath and Ubernox are obvious mafia... for one Ubernox tries to protect Korvath for NO REASON when CmG is the only one to claim... and Korvath is so sure who the mafia isn't, how can you not see why?
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

27. ISO #927

also, really, there is 2 mafia 8 town... only mafia would want to keep the neutral alive and let him explain why he's good for town to stick around... I don't know why others don't see it... Borkbot is worrying me... hes usually gung ho for scum hunting...

28. ISO #928

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    kk is no one getting that Korvath and Ubernox are obvious mafia... for one Ubernox tries to protect Korvath for NO REASON when CmG is the only one to claim... and Korvath is so sure who the mafia isn't, how can you not see why?
    Are you stupid? 3 detectives have claimed. 2 vigilantes have claimed. I am a town power role. Look at the fucking roles list and tell me what role I am.

For god's sake man, think for once.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

29. ISO #929

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    also, really, there is 2 mafia 8 town... only mafia would want to keep the neutral alive and let him explain why he's good for town to stick around... I don't know why others don't see it... Borkbot is worrying me... hes usually gung ho for scum hunting...
    Sympathy, nothing else.

If he turns on us we kill him no problem. We have a huge advantage at this point. We've narrowed the mafia down to 3 people choices (if the claimers are telling the truth)
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

30. ISO #930

I think imma shoot Ubernox tonight... I don't like the cut of his jib

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

-vote Crimson

​lets roast this sucker
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I say we should think about who else we would think about lynching. We have plenty of time before day is over
    -unvote Crimson
    Again, as I have said before, the only candidates for lynching are Crimson, Shaded, Borkbot, Ubernox
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

Kovath is full of craaaap.

vigilantes and 3 detectives have claimed. Those who have not claimed yet:
    Ubernox
    Shaded
    Bruno (citizen apparently)
    Borkbot

Your mafia is among Ubernox, Shaded, Borkbot.
    Why does the mafia have to be among non-claimers? Ever heard of FALSE claimers? It's a bullshit lead to just believe everyone's claims.

Bankieh is not a confirmed detective because he hasn't said anything new.

SirBlayzalot could also be lying about being vigilante. Why would the mafia shoot a truth seeker? Unless maybe they thought Sumikoko was WIFOMing, and that she was something else. Or the other truth seeker keelhauled her, but I don't think that's the case because the truth seekers have a totally garbage win condition and mafia/vigilantes are a lot more scary for them.

Ubersocks might be bussing idk. I still think he's a scumspect. Same with Kromos. Kovath's town leaderyness while overlooking the possibility of LIES IN ROLECLAIMS is fishy. As if he wants unconfirmed players to be established as "confirmed."

Crimson: "Uhm ya I can confirm CmG as detective"

Does that prove him to be truth seeker? Nope. What about night immune godfather who wants to get vigi shot at night and buy another day / a possible mislynch? Oh yeah, that sounds moar likely.

vote Crimson
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

38. ISO #938

You wanna know why I trust those role claimers? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HEARD ANY CONFLICTING ROLE CLAIMS.

Your unwillingness to vote any of those roleclaimers proves that you are not a detective or vigilante. If you are claiming citizen, then it all boils down again to the 4 people, you, Shaded, Bruno, Ubernox. Ubernox has claimed citizen already. Bruno was apparently seen doing nothing (and I trust Bahkieh's word until someone else claims detective, and he provided some results although like I said I want see all of the detective results) and I believe he is a citizen if that is true. Until I see a counter claim I trust the claimers.

Ok. I have already pretty much roleclaimed. I will die tonight. We need to clean up the loose ends.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

39. ISO #939

Mass roleclaim including vigis/doctor isn't necessary. Though I would expect a detective to counter claim (if he had any usable information).

Crimson is mobster. Keel heem!
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

40. ISO #940

Crimson, if he was GF, made a huge gambit by claiming Truth Seeker. There was no point to claim without even a semblance of pressure. If he gets vigi shot at night and survives its instant gg for him.

Your arguments make no sense. You just got bumped up quite a few points on my scum radar.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

41. ISO #941

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Mass roleclaim including vigis/doctor isn't necessary. Though I would expect a detective to counter claim (if he had any usable information).

Crimson is mobster. Keel heem!
    Of course it isn't necessary, but it's the easiest way to win. Either mafia tries to counter claim one of the PRs and gets destroyed when they try to defend their claim, (false claiming detective? puhleez), or they claim citizen, get the town PR claimers confirmed, and put themselves into a group of 4 cit claims who will be tracked, interrogated, and shot by the vigi. If we are not dumb then town win is guaranteed.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

42. ISO #942

Bah screw it. I'm the second tooth seeker and I've been claiming it since day 1. I killed Dr Phil tonight because I figured CmG would be a likely target for quite a bunch of roles.

If we lynch Crimson, there's only one mafia left and it'd be reaaaaally kind of you if you'd help me win too (of course I'm just going to get shot, but really I can't win without the town's help anyway).

Anyway, Crimson is a lying scumbag.

43. ISO #943

Night 1 I targeted Sumi, with myself as target target.

Night 2 I targeted SirBlayzalot, with myself as target target (yeah I was basically aiming at people whom I thought might be trying to kill me lol)

44. ISO #944

Y I has no vest? Y I can no see actual targets of people?

I can counterclaim detective nor vigi cause the real vigi would shoot me. Derp.

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

Not a lot. We were basically lamenting about how bad our chances were.. we asked a couple of questions about how tooth seekers worked on night 1 and we were admiring the pretty scenery of our board

48. ISO #948

I'm not sure if it's against the rules to quote night chats. Does anyone know?

49. ISO #949

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    I'm not sure if it's against the rules to quote night chats. Does anyone know?
    I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't.

I like how you predicted (or pretended to predict) Sumi would kill you ^^

What are your thoughts on the motivation behind Crimson's Truth Seeker claim?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

50. ISO #950

Well, CmG saw him visiting himself. The gunsmith died, so he couldn't claim that. I suppose he was afraid to claim doctor because he'd likely be counter claimed so he decided to claim "some killing role."

A truth seeker would know that CmG was a PR, so he could've been a target. > HOWEVER, THE DOCTOR CAN'T HEAL TRUTH SEEKER KILLS <

So he's confirmed mafia killer/doctor no matter how you look at it. This is in the FAQ. I missed it as well at first, but Sumi attended me to it.