M-FM X Gamethread - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: M-FM IX Day 2: Rudely Awakened, Rudely Greeted.

Nothing happened to me, to appease the minds of all you wondering people. I also have a few questions for people:

Bahkieh, if you had to guess what role do you think Brendan is?
    Additionaly, what roles do you think he isn't?
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfire123 View Post
    Nothing happened to me, to appease the minds of all you wondering people. I also have a few questions for people:

Ooh I wanna play too.

Deathfire, what role would you guess that CmG is? Additionally what role do you think I am not?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

3. ISO #553

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd say CmG is a citizen. He hasn't been playing over the top trying to draw attention to himself which is typical citizen play.

I think you are most likely not the bus driver, Duzero.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

4. ISO #554

If I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd say CmG is a citizen. He hasn't been playing over the top trying to draw attention to himself which is typical citizen play.

I think you are most likely not the bus driver, Duzero.
    There is no bus driver
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

5. ISO #555

Lol I haven't played enough mafia to be able to even think about guessing so early. I think he might be a town role just because the majority of us are town roles.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I don't get a question to answer? That's not fair guys!
    Why did you kill clementine?

8. ISO #558

I'mma guess Deathfire is either scum... or the truth seeker... considering for a good player he does not talk all that much... just enough to get the suspicion on someone else...

Duzero is playing different then he was playing as a citizen... so Imma guess town PR or scum

Brendan is very trolly like he doesnt really care... Imma guess cit/wifom scum

Kromos seems like lurking scum... but voted deathfires role pretty fast outah the blue.... so I'mma guess if he is scum deathfire isnt and vice verse

Sumikoko is a good member that also has been trying to get suspicion off herself... good candidate for scum... the fact that we killed her pretty fast last game and that shes still alive now, is kinda suspicious

Crimson could go either way... I'm guessing citizen trying to claim a bullet for town... hes been very active, too active for town PR... so I say cit or wifom scum

Ubernox is playin the lurkin scum again... posting when he needs too... this reminds me a lot of when you were mafioso ;)

bahkeih... I'm guessin not town PR because very vocal... maybe cit/neutral/scum

Kovath might be town PR... he is doing some decent scum hunting, posting enough to stay alive and not draw attention to from mob... although still could be scum on the down low

Shaded also a good candidate for town PR... he is playing like he did last game as BG... but then again he got culted so I don't know what to make of his play...

Bruno is nowhere to be found now... for such a troll, he hasnt been trolling mch... my candidate for town PR or scum trying not to bring light to itself

CmG is not as vocal and scum hunting that a good PR player should be... hes not claiming PR as citizen to take a bullet... hes on my list of possible scum... I'm leaning towards truth seeker

Cryptonic as a citizen was a lot more vocal.. and learned last game to claim town PR as cit to take a bullet for town... so for this reason I rule out cit... possible town PR or scum

Philie I dont know much about him/her... but if she/hes a good player then I would expect him/her to more vocal in scum hunting.. and if she/he is cit then he/she shoulda claimed a town PR to take a bullet for townies... also on my possible scum list

SirBlayzalot - Very sexy... covered in salsa... obvious Serial Arsonfather... anyone wanna dip?
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Dude if you have trollzero jumping your back every 2 minutes, you probably wouldn't hunt much scum as well. If i were a truth seeker i would have already killed all those horny nerdy little boys in here targeting the chicks at night but oh well.... MAYBE I DID! HUEHUEHEUHEUEHEHUE
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Dude if you have trollzero jumping your back every 2 minutes, you probably wouldn't hunt much scum as well. If i were a truth seeker i would have already killed all those horny nerdy little boys in here targeting the chicks at night but oh well.... MAYBE I DID! HUEHUEHEUHEUEHEHUE
    You're mean , and you're avoiding my questions.

12. ISO #562

vote Ubernox

If he's not scum I'll eat my hat.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    vote Ubernox

If he's not scum I'll eat my hat.
    Do you have anything to base your seemingly random votes on?

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Do you have anything to base your seemingly random votes on?
    brb
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

There's one post that is making me hesitate. For now -unvote. Sorry for wasting your time.

17. ISO #567

I'm the vigi and I'll be shooting one lucky person tonight. Convince me that you are good and pure and I'll you live. If you fail to do so you'll be shot. I am in no way affiliated with Mopin's killer nor have I ever met him.

18. ISO #568

shoot duzero please
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

19. ISO #569

shoot duzero please
    y?

20. ISO #570

he is trolling this game.

21. ISO #571

Shaded, I see you posting on Battle Royale. Do you think I should shoot you tonight? If not, do you have another suggestion?

22. ISO #572

Shaded, I see you posting on Battle Royale. Do you think I should shoot you tonight? If not, do you have another suggestion?
    I'd prefer not to be shot, clearly. I'd think you'd be a pretty fail vig to randomly shoot me, which I guess would make sense if you did turn out to be the one that shot mopin. I don't have anyone I feel confident enough in their scuminess to recommend a vigi shot for.

23. ISO #573

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    I'd prefer not to be shot, clearly. I'd think you'd be a pretty fail vig to randomly shoot me, which I guess would make sense if you did turn out to be the one that shot mopin. I don't have anyone I feel confident enough in their scuminess to recommend a vigi shot for.
    I'm going to shoot someone tonight so who you most like it to be?

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

Kromos shoot Brendan seriously.

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

tbh you look like you are new here and have no clue

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I might be new but it just makes sense to lynch someone you want dead during the day. I am not the only one who thinks you are scum
    Just because you think someone is scum, if you have no evidence then it's completely unsubstantiated.

If you can find some posts or anything that can support his scumminess, I will gladly consider pressuring CmG. As it is, you have no evidence. Ergo, you will be ignored.

l2p bro.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

33. ISO #583

34. ISO #584

But you don't think somebody claiming today vigilante in a setup where 2 people just kill him if he tells us his target, IS NOT SCUMMY AT ALL RIGHT?

35. ISO #585

eh I sent in my PM to shoot Brenden. I don't mind giving truth seekers a kill. Once they get their 3 kills they can start voting with us anyway.

36. ISO #586

But you don't think somebody claiming today vigilante in a setup where 2 people just kill him if he tells us his target, IS NOT SCUMMY AT ALL RIGHT?
    no, why would it be?

37. ISO #587

and why should they do that? Silly, You are not a Vigilante but nevermind Brendan is obviously scum.

-vote Brendan

I am still waiting for Lurkbot

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

and why should they do that? Silly, You are not a Vigilante but nevermind Brendan is obviously scum.

-vote Brendan

I am still waiting for Lurkbot
    Could someone who's not a vigi do this?

-dayshoot CmG

Bakieh, why do you want me to shoot someone instead of lynching someone today? It's the same thing so vote someone who is lurking. Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?

-vote Brenden

I hope Ubernox comes on soon.

40. ISO #590

-unvote CmG
    -vote Brendan
    I just want to get things done during the day.

Your votes need to be in red.

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

Sorry I missed your first vote.

Out of interest why do people keep saying "nothing happened to me" because barely anything can happen to you.

44. ISO #594

45. ISO #595

No prob. You could get a gun, annoyed?, controlled by witch.
    The latter two are no longer a possibility and I don't know many people who would announce they have a gun either. It's not that important anyway.

I hope CmG isn't dead. I'm pretty sure I can't actually dayshoot people.

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

The latter two are no longer a possibility and I don't know many people who would announce they have a gun either. It's not that important anyway.

I hope CmG isn't dead. I'm pretty sure I can't actually dayshoot people.
    But maybe i can!

-dayshoot Kromos

48. ISO #598

Witch is down as a mafia role in this. But yeah i agree idk why someone would announce having a gun. I was just throwing out the possibilities
    I thought witch was only a mafia role in McPwnage's setups

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600