M-FM X Gamethread - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1059
  1. ISO #951

Re: Day 3: Killing Spree

Well, I'm going to sleep.

I hope no one is lynched before I get back on.

Good luck scumhunting fellows. Shaded seems... shady...

EDIT: In case some of you question me, read day chat. I have roleclaimed already, kinda stealthily. I dare mafia to counterclaim me.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

2. ISO #952

Ok. I've got it. Crimson is the Godfather. Long story short: he saw CmG's post that CmG had tracked him to his house where CmG was attacked, and he panicked.

There's a lot more evidence, but I'm tired and I'll provide it for you all tomorrow when I get up.

Quiz Bork/Crimson some more, but as far as I see it it's done.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

3. ISO #953

It would've been funny if Philie had flipped doctor
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Why should the Doctor speak out and reveal himself? I mean, a NEUTRAL is getting lynched, so what would really be the sense of urgency to reveal himself? I wouldn't if I was in his shoes.

I do think, however, the doctor has put in his last will. Actually, I know for a fact he did.

7. ISO #957

tl;dr Crimson is GF and really bad at lying.
    FMIII: Citizen | FMIV: Vigilante | FMV: Bus Driver | FMVII: Godfather | FMVI: Sinner | FMVIII: Lookout | FM IX: Citizen/Proletariat | FMX: Veteran/Survivor/Framer | FMXI: Mafioso | FMXII: Coroner | FMXIII: Bus Driver | FMXIV: Vigilante | FMXV: Student

8. ISO #958

My current rolelist:

Vigilante - Duzero
    Vigilante - SirBlayzalot
    Detective - CmG
    Detective - Deathfire123
    Detective - Bahkieh
    Doctor - Kovath
    Citizen - Ubernox(because no conflicting cit claims yet)
    Citizen - Bruno(stayed at home according to detective)
    /Shaded

Godfather - Crimson(because he shot CmG)/Shaded/Bruno
    Hidden Mafia - Shaded(lurking, hasn't claimed anything)/Crimson/Bruno

Truth Seeker - BorkBot

Guns:
    According to CmG philie didnt give out any guns N1, that leaves 2 possible guns in the game atm.

And CmG has one gun apparently.

I wonder if Kromos really got a gun or if he was lying about it so he could kill people and claim town at the same time.

tl;dr:

Why isn't Crimson lynched yet? 1 more vote needed.

Bahkieh if you really are detective you should revote him.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

9. ISO #959

Okay ladies. We have a bit of a problem here. You see. I'm the DOCTOR and yet we have two other claimers? Interesting. I healed CmG last night, and deathfire/cryptonic previous to that. Nothing of interest on my end of things anyways. Boy this game devolved quickly, but I'd prefer to get rid of one of the liars.

-vote kovath

10. ISO #960

Lol 3 doctor claims, Shaded why don't you just vote Crimson who is also lying about being doctor?

Then tomorrow we can sort out who the doctor is.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

11. ISO #961

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Lol 3 doctor claims, Shaded why don't you just vote Crimson who is also lying about being doctor?

Then tomorrow we can sort out who the doctor is.
    Because crimson is obvious. Way too obvious. If you don't believe my claim, just shoot me tonight vigi. All will be clear tomorrow.

12. ISO #962

omg i will have so much fun tonight with my gun. Blazey hun lets coordinate our night kills together.

Borkbot is high likely to be the Dentist just because sumi spent a lot of time asking the town if we would still side with her when the other guy is better at scum hunting. Would you really ask this if Crimson would be your Dentist partner? I don't think so

Good call my friend from the Netherlands. This was the only claim possible for you to not get shot from me tonight.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

13. ISO #963

I tend to believe Kovath more at this point. He was really into defending me over the whole day while i was gone. So he definetly had bonus information. He is much more likely doctor then our Shaded over there.

Mafia has already lost at this point now they try to take someone with them.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

14. ISO #964

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    Because crimson is obvious. Way too obvious. If you don't believe my claim, just shoot me tonight vigi. All will be clear tomorrow.
    3 doctor claims = 2 of you are mafia. Doesn't matter who we lynch first so just go with the one who has most votes.

Tonight the other vigi could shoot one of the remaining doctor claimers. If vigi shoots the real doctor then the remaining one is mafia and he gets lynched tomorrow.

Game should be over after tomorrows lynch when all 3 "doctors" are dead. If you are the real doc you won't mind dying to ensure a swift victory for town.

15. ISO #965

I shoot shaded! Bork can kill me np

16. ISO #966

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    I shoot shaded! Bork can kill me np
    Yeah i forgot about your gun. If blazalot shoots kovath tonight then game will be over when night ends.
    Doctor just man up and die like a man! Show us you have balls of steel

17. ISO #967

let kovath live duh. Why shoot both? 1 is enough. You need a lynch for the other day remember?

18. ISO #968

I knew it. Once I got that Crimson was GF, Shaded instantly became mafia. And now they have counterclaimed me.

To be honest whatever they are doing is completely stupid, since even if I am killed they will die. I don't quite understand it. I also like how the two mafia counterclaimed each other.

I don't really care if you guys shoot me at this point. Town has won. Mafia was going to shoot me tonight anyways.

Die Godfather. Your friend is going to die tonight.

-vote Crimson
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #969

But there are 4 people who needs to die(one of them is innocent though)

Sirblayzalot: Either shoot BorkBot or Kovath tonight. The other one will be lynched.

20. ISO #970

21. ISO #971

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    But there are 4 people who needs to die(one of them is innocent though)

Sirblayzalot: Either shoot BorkBot or Kovath tonight. The other one will be lynched.
    Borkbot is truth seeker? Lol?

You need to shoot me tonight, and Blayz should shoot Shaded. ?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Borkbot is truth seeker? Lol?

You need to shoot me tonight, and Blayz should shoot Shaded. ?
    Yes he claimed it. He still needs to die before town can win. I'm out of shots but cmg has a gun.

24. ISO #974

I knew it. Once I got that Crimson was GF, Shaded instantly became mafia. And now they have counterclaimed me.

To be honest whatever they are doing is completely stupid, since even if I am killed they will die. I don't quite understand it. I also like how the two mafia counterclaimed each other.

I don't really care if you guys shoot me at this point. Town has won. Mafia was going to shoot me tonight anyways.

Die Godfather. Your friend is going to die tonight.

-vote Crimson
    I think that was hammer.

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

I know shaded. I c what you did there.

27. ISO #977

-shoot Shaded send CmG

28. ISO #978

*idea*
    IF that was hammer, then -skip day

29. ISO #979

-skip day

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

Well you guys should be nice to bork. Let him win as well. His role is pretty mucho IMPOSSIBRU!

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

OR just shoot him

34. ISO #984

Since there are no night chats remaining, can you accelerate night so that it ends when all actions have been submitted?

Putting it in green so that Goremansir will pay attention to it.
    I would think shitty brown does the job better.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Should be safe to skip day now guise. ppl with guns should hopefully follow the plan.

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

shooting people is fun! That's why

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Crimson has been lynched His role was LIONEL!

Then his corpse exploded.. and then exploded again. then shitty town exploded. Then the whole world exploded. Then his corpse exploded again....

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Crimson has been lynched His role was LIONEL!

Then his corpse exploded.. and then exploded again. then shitty town exploded. Then the whole world exploded. Then his corpse exploded again....
    Then his copy from an alternate dimension came back and killed the world!

43. ISO #993

kk I'm shooting Borkbot in the face tonight... due to "holes in his logic that makes him sound scummy".... thats right bro... elephant never forgets
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

44. ISO #994

-shit the skippy day already!

45. ISO #995

-Vote Crimson

-Skip Day

N3 - Target - Borkbots face

-dn Eat shit and die
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

46. ISO #996

That's the spirit son!

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

pillie is my father, cmg is my mother. blayz is my sister. kromos is my drunken uncle. brendan is my annoying cousin. kovath you are my one night stand.

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000