M-FM X Gamethread - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: M-FM IX Day 2: Rudely Awakened, Rudely Greeted.

I like how the scum wasn't handpicked in this game.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

2. ISO #802

How do you know? could have been handpicked by gore?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

3. ISO #803

Sumi, if you're really trying to win then why haven't you given up the other truth seeker yet?

It's just a competitor for you since you both need 3 kills each to win, and that's just not gonna happen since mafia would win long before that.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox
    Classic BorkBot: Condescention mixed with pointless day 1 scum hunting.
    I just want to refer to this bit posted by Ubernox on day 1. If Brendan turns out to be mafia, was Ubernox trying to keep people off Brendan's back?
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

5. ISO #805

It's just a competitor for you since you both need 3 kills each to win, and that's just not gonna happen since mafia would win long before that.
    Nah. Not if we lynch/shoot a mafia every day.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

6. ISO #806

bork if you are the vigilante shoot sirblayzalot look how he reacted to the lynch and his day 1 behaviour.
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Nah. Not if we lynch/shoot a mafia every day.
    And what are the odds of lynching 1 maf / day and both tooth seekers getting kills every night? SLim to none.

Also, are you saying you are the second tooth seeker?

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    And what are the odds of lynching 1 maf / day and both tooth seekers getting kills every night? SLim to none.

CMGesque. Code or typo?

Interesting.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    CMGesque. Code or typo?

Interesting.
    STICky SHift KEy

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post

Do you have a tooth? I want a tooth.

11. ISO #811

I'll shoot someone on night 3.

Quote Originally Posted by philie View Post
    -vote cmg
    because he scum and promised to visit me
    Is this a truth seeker claim? And was anyone Mopin's mentor?
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Kromos View Post
    I'll shoot someone on night 3.

Is this a truth seeker claim? And was anyone Mopin's mentor?
    There are two possibilities here:

Mopin was killed by the vig. He may or may not have a mentor.

Mopin was killed by Truth Seekers. He attempted to get his mentor the night he died.

Option 2 is highly unlikely. I personally believe that Mopin did not have a mentor, he probably would have waited before choosing his mentor rather than on the day 0/1 trolling.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

13. ISO #813

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Do you have a tooth? I want a tooth.
    Quit that meth already!

14. ISO #814

As a note to all future vigi and gunsmith kills. Leave a code so no one can claim your kills and say who else you shot as well.
    FM VI: Commoner | FM VIII: Citizen (Tweek Tweak) | FM IX: Detective (Alexei) | FM X: Citizen (Zack) | FM XI: Citizen (Nautilus) | FM XII: Consigliere (Bronn) | FM XIII: Grave Robber (Tarkin) | FM XIV: Citizen (Mohiam) | FM XV: Electro Maniac (Togepi) | FM XVII: Citizen / Rebel (Tony Tony Chopper)

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Thought we were going to night, lol. Didn't realize day was gonna go on for so long.

Anyways, I believe we had a decent lynch. If Brendan flips as town, then it still was not a bad lynch.

I recommend we track Bruno or someone shoots him.
    Brendan appears to be mafia without a doubt. Read day chat plox.

Explain on Bruno? I have similar feelings but I'd like to see any evidence you might have.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

I wouldnt be so sure about Brendan before I see his rolecard.
    Ubernox pretending to be pro-town like a boss.
    Also no Kromos, that was a reference to something CMG said out of game and has nothing to do with ingame visitations.
    I'm not a truth seeker.
    I am relatively confident that Brendan is mafia.

The question... is if you are scum philie.

!

Why u no use good grammar?
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
    Thought we were going to night, lol. Didn't realize day was gonna go on for so long.

Anyways, I believe we had a decent lynch. If Brendan flips as town, then it still was not a bad lynch.

I recommend we track Bruno or someone shoots him.
    Fuck you too scum bucket.

25. ISO #825

Ubernox pretending to be pro-town like a boss.
    I can't tell if Ubernox is trying to be scummy or not then he says stuff like this which makes me think he's town because of the (too?) obvious wifom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Vigilantes should be very careful about who they shoot tonight.

26. ISO #826

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Have you claimed your role yet?

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Kromos jesus christ read the day chat and stop playing mfm
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

29. ISO #829

Nows is the time to make our secondary/tertiary scum accusations. There has never been a time when town hasn't benefitted from more time to talk.

@Bork At the time it was just the usual troll day, and there was no real or grounded reason to be suspicious of him, except for the usual signs that you are so adept at spotting (but are still unreliable and wavering at best on day one)

30. ISO #830

-skip
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

31. ISO #831

GriM, is that you?

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

Kromos jesus christ read the day chat and stop playing mfm
    Kromos Jesus Christ?

Nows is the time to make our secondary/tertiary scum accusations. There has never been a time when town hasn't benefitted from more time to talk.

@Bork At the time it was just the usual troll day, and there was no real or grounded reason to be suspicious of him, except for the usual signs that you are so adept at spotting (but are still unreliable and wavering at best on day one)
    Is it scummier to accuse a mafia of being scum on day 1 or is it worse to defend them on day 1? I know what I think.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

I should hope so. On another note, the doctor should add Kovath to his list of possible heal targets tonight.
    You really want to have a bullet tonight in your head do you? Do you really think telling any power role what they have to do is a good idea in this setup?

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

(Brendan's role was mafioso, after the lynch he was fed to the goats)

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

Night 3

The group of policemen gathered around for a meeting once again. This time however, they tried to be a little less shitty. They knew they had to the killers fast, before anymore of the police force gets taken out. They questioned their friends. They questioned their buttbuddies. They even questioned themselves. You never know what happens once you drink too much shit. Admidst all this questioning, one guy shouted loudly "Brendan is Italian!". Immediately the policemen rounded on Brendan, bombarding him with questions about the mafia, guns, pasta, and toilets. Brendan denied being affiliated with any of the things they accused him off. "He denied using the toilet. That means he shits on the streets! HE MUST BE A SCUMBAG!" Shouted CmG. Seeing the impeccable logic in his accusation, the group of hotblooded, gunwielding, macho men dragged Brendan in front of a public toilet. "This is what you should be using." They shouted in unison. And shot him.

Brendan's role was Mafioso!

Night will end at this time
    https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...2012+6%3A00+pm
    Last edited by Goremansir; June 12th, 2012 at 03:48 PM.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

Day 3: Killing Spree

Day 3

The policemen were eating donuts and celebrating the success of keeling a mafia member. They drank shit coffee, ate peanutbutter and jelly donuts, and shat on each other. Like typical policemen right? The run they were on made Jagger and Richards look like droopy, armless children. They are bi-shitty. Then suddenly, someone brought the beer! Macho men with guns + beer + perilous situation = Killing Spree

Phillie died a horrible death. She was trying to pass out guns like a proper gun-scout. But when they realized that she didn't have chocolate chip flavored magnum 44, she was decapitated with a gun. Yup, that's right. She was gunsmith.
    Someone left a picture by philie’s body!

Kromos died from a terrible disease. It's quite fatal and there is only one cure. The disease is called BOO1337 to the head. The cure is cat like reflexes. Kromos didn’t have that. Kromos' role was Time Manipulator.
    A note was written in diarrhea like a shittytown cop by Kromos’s body:
    "Hey guise this is Duzero, I shot Mopin last night and now I'm shooting Kromos. I am out of shots so I decided to reveal myself to make the job easier for detectives."

Sumikoko was just having fun ripping people apart with her chainsaw. Alas, the people in this town are horrible, unforgiving children. They liek guns. Not chainsaws. Sumi challenged a random gunslinger to battle, hoping to prove her weapon's superiority. Random gunslinger used shoot! It's super effective! Sumi got pwn3d! Sumikoko's role was Truth Seeker.
    Another note was found next to Sumikoko’s body~
    That blayzalot so sexy... spicy salsa... obvious vigilante... sorry Sumi, when ya gotta go ya gotta go
    Players Remaining:

1. Crimson
    2. creedkingsx
    3. SirBlayzalot
    4. Bahkieh
    5. Kovath
    6. Bruno
    7. Sumikoko
    8. CmG
    9. Duzero
    10. Ubernox
    11. Cryptonic Deathfire123
    12. Kromos
    13. Brendan
    14. Deathfire123 BorkBot
    15. Shaded
    16. Mopin
    17. Philie
    18. Gingerape Clementine

Roles Remaining:

Vigilante
    Vigilante
    Detective
    Detective
    Detective
    Doctor
    Citizen
    Citizen

Godfather
    Hidden Mafia

Truth Seeker

Graveyard:
    Creedkingsx - Coroner (Died Night 1)
    Mopin- Student (Died Night 2)
    clementine - Citizen (Died Night 2)
    Brendan - Mafioso (Lynched Day 2)
    philie - Gunsmith (Died Night 3)
    Kromos - Time Manipulator (Died Night 3)
    Sumikoko - Truth Seeker (Died Night 3)

FUN FACT: Each day, the number of night kills has been equal to the # of the day:
    Day 0 there were 0 night kills.
    Day 1 there was 1 night kill.
    Day 2 there were 2 night kills.
    Day 3 there were 3 night kills.

WILL THE PATTERN CONTINUE?
    6 votes are required to lynch a player.
    Night will end at https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i...h+6%3A00pm+EST, or earlier when majority is reached on a skip day vote.
    Votes to lynch must be in red.

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

Re: Day 3: Killing Spree

Let the bodies hit the Floor!

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    One mafia, one gunsmith gun in Kromos's hands (if he was telling the truth, which he probably was if he didn't want to be called out), and a truthseeker kill?
    Oops there was a vig kill apparently. Probably the truthseeker kill didn't happen.
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850

Hello. I am the

Truth Seeker

I have been talking to Sumi, who was telling me I should reveal the same time she did. I was going to at first, but I thought it would be better if there was only one revealed in the game for both of us. So, we decided that she would be the one to reveal, since she is the more experienced M-FM player.

So, first off, why should you trust me? Well, first thing, I'm pretty sure Mafia killed Sumi, so, Imad. Other thing, I win with Town. So, I will be able to help you guys all you need.

First things first, if you guys have any leads, say it. I will be able to use my ability to automatically kill the scum. I will only be doing this IF I KNOW FOR SURE YOU'RE NOT LYING.