1.5 Custom Game Beta
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: 1.5 Custom Game Beta

Quote Originally Posted by EliteMarine View Post
    I haven't seen anything on this, but if anyone has noticed, that the 1.5 patch has a beta that is out and downloadable. So it seems that the patch hopefully isn't too far out. However, can the new update that DR will be putting out be playable during this beta testing?
    No, I am pretty sure that he can only update the map once the full verson of 1.5 is released.

I could, however, be wrong.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by EliteMarine View Post
    So you actually seen the layout of the 1.5 version. How you get the scope of that?
    Download the beta.

This can be done by going to www.battle.net. Just click Log in, type your account information and go to 'Account' at the top right.

Under 'Your Game Accounts', which should be in the center of the screen, go under 'Starcraft II' and you should see the Beta there.

Just click it and it should lead you the rest of the way.

This is only if you want to play the beta. If you're just interested in looking at it, the youtube link is for you.

11. ISO #11

It's really unbelievable how their design gets worse over time, this is what happens when none of the people who worked on warcraft 3 are in Starcraft 2 design developer group.
    Oh boy, i wonder what kind of garbage they will force down our throats next.

Why are they being so extremely retarded, instead of clogging up the space with useless pictures and page buttons, they need to focus on cramming at least 40 maps on a single page, and moving all the "favorite this" "rate this" somewhere to the left side with minimum interference, i can't believe they haven't figured that out in 2 years, jesus christ.
    Last edited by Segment of Life; June 5th, 2012 at 09:12 AM.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Segment of Life View Post
    It's really unbelievable how their design gets worse over time, this is what happens when none of the people who worked on warcraft 3 are in Starcraft 2 design developer group.
    Oh boy, i wonder what kind of garbage they will force down our throats next.

Why are they being so extremely retarded, instead of clogging up the space with useless pictures and page buttons, they need to focus on cramming at least 40 maps on a single page, and moving all the "favorite this" "rate this" somewhere to the left side with minimum interference, i can't believe they haven't figured that out in 2 years, jesus christ.

I am going to check this out during my break at work. Very curious.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16