Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1427
  1. ISO #1301

Re: MFMVIII Epilogue: Game Over!

Yikes, deciding is hard

GG !
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

2. ISO #1302

On retrospect, I don't think I should have used my cleaning ability until. I suppose it DID end up in the lynching of sinclair, but it confirmed mafioso as a role, which was a handicap to us. If I hadn't used it until night 4, I could have kept the possibility of a mafioso secret and made people think that it was actually a leveled-up SK.

3. ISO #1303
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Yikes, deciding is hard

GG !
    If I was you, I would've flipped a coin :P

4. ISO #1304

Oh yes, Rocshi.

I think at some point we should have a poll for the Epic Facepalm award - out of all the games played on this site who, in a moment of derpiness, had made the funniest slip-up?

I think Rocshi's Jester claim and Goremancer's Culted mishap in m-fm6 would be close finalists xD Awarded with love, of course.

More importantly I was really excited about how active this game got at its peak moments.

Also, Uber, Mafioso was a confirmed role in the game and the one time you were followed, Gore didn't get a chance to display his results.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

5. ISO #1305

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I really enjoyed getting to play the role of sacrificial lamb. I'm glad our high-risk strategy netted us a win, well done all.

Especially Escaho, man this last day was tense.

I wanna see these awards now
    Yeah it was bold to hammer you so early.
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

I swear revenge suckers!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

8. ISO #1308
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    -Me claiming attacked and healed. I was attacked by the SK on Night Two and in order to avoid him calling me out, it had to be done. But really, it caused me so many problems throughout this entire game. =\
    I KNEW IT!!!!

But, if dr healed clementine n1, and GF was attacked n2, wouldn't she have still had her auto-vest when she was killed? D:

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Final Comments:
    I would like to thank everyone who participated for an amazing game full of drama and suspense that ultimately came down to the wire. Before I hosted this I was feeling burnt out on forum mafia but this game definitely re-energized my spark for it. You guys make the game and you should be proud for making such a fantastic one!
    I felt the same way, after Day 3 I stayed up all night (as some of you remember) because I was still buzzing, and I worked a lot on FMXIII.

Congratulations to Duzero and SirBlayzalot on their awards. I think those two awards were difficult to pick, and that's great news! You know a game is good when there's lots of competition for Best Citizen and Best New Player.

I thought Shaded did an incredibly good job this game. Bodyguard (not to mention last Cult member left standing) is a difficult role to play. I think Shaded was on the right track all game, and it's unfortunate that he got wrapped up in the fallout of my lynch.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I KNEW IT!!!!

But, if dr healed clementine n1, and GF was attacked n2, wouldn't she have still had her auto-vest when she was killed? D:
    Sumi shot clem n2 and didn't leave that fact in her last will. That would have immediately resulted in a clementine lynch and could even have saved me for a day or two.

15. ISO #1315

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I KNEW IT!!!!

Just read the dead chat. It turns out Sumiko (Vigilante) shot clementine Night 2 and didn't put it in her will. Oh man, that probably would've won Town the game, Lol.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

16. ISO #1316

Lol gg everyone... thx for the award ... shoutouts to shaded, if you woulda got healed it woulda been a good plan ... and cryptonic, you lasted to the end and stated a logical case...

was fun, looking foward to more
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Escaho's post on Day One:

I roleclaim Godfather! Might as well join in, right?!?!

Don't stab me, bro!

I'm clearly NOT a Citizen masquerading as a PR whose claiming a scum role in order to take a bullet for the town at night. Who would be so stupid as to admit to doing that on Day One?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

19. ISO #1319

Sumi shot clem n2 and didn't leave that fact in her last will. That would have immediately resulted in a clementine lynch and could even have saved me for a day or two.
    I think a last will with that info would have changed the game drastically.

20. ISO #1320
    Unknown User

I wish I had know Vigilante shot!!!! D:

lmao oh well, was fun

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

Escaho's post on Day One:

I roleclaim Godfather! Might as well join in, right?!?!

Don't stab me, bro!

I'm clearly NOT a Citizen masquerading as a PR whose claiming a scum role in order to take a bullet for the town at night. Who would be so stupid as to admit to doing that on Day One?
    Screw you lol

That earns you a -player award vote

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324
    Unknown User

It's funny how clem had the Body Guard, Booser, and Sheriff in her pocket...

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    Escaho: Has our brief time of brotherhood overcome our Militia-Tycoon rivalry?
    When we were Militia and Tycoon, I believe we did say that we'd make a nice mafia team someday. =D

-vote Cryptonic (Best Town)

For me, it was tough between BorkBot, Shaded, and Cryptonic. Since Duzero already received his award, I'll leave him out of it. I chose Cryptonic because he nailed the role list early on. He figured out what was going on, but just couldn't quite convince his fellow Townies to follow his plan. Very well-played.

(Honorable mention to BorkBot, who knew quite a few scum (me, SirBlazy), but was lynched before he could do anything about it, and also to Shaded, who played his role of Bodyguard superbly, just needed to choose slightly better targets at night.)

-vote Luna (Best Mafia)

Since SirBlazy has his award, Luna gets my vote. Knowing she would be dead quickly after all the attention she was getting, Luna told her fellow mafia to lynch her (and even told the Consigliere to pretend he was an Investigator to further push for that lynch). A noble sacrifice for the mafia!

-vote clementine (MVP)

Those notes O_O. clementine almost had this in the bag. She had the Bodyguard, the Booster, and the Sheriff under her thumb. She would have become invulnerable at night, had the Bodyguard to protect her Sheriff/Booster and would have been able to locate all the mafia if she hadn't been shot three times in a row. Well played, indeed.

27. ISO #1327
    Unknown User

-vote clementine for player's choice

because, if she hadn't converted nearly every single town PR, we would have had a bit better of a chance.

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

When we were Militia and Tycoon, I believe we did say that we'd make a nice mafia team someday. =D

-vote Cryptonic (Best Town)

For me, it was tough between BorkBot, Shaded, and Cryptonic. Since Duzero already received his award, I'll leave him out of it. I chose Cryptonic because he nailed the role list early on. He figured out what was going on, but just couldn't quite convince his fellow Townies to follow his plan. Very well-played.

(Honorable mention to BorkBot, who knew quite a few scum (me, SirBlazy), but was lynched before he could do anything about it, and also to Shaded, who played his role of Bodyguard superbly, just needed to choose slightly better targets at night.)

-vote Luna (Best Mafia)

Since SirBlazy has his award, Luna gets my vote. Knowing she would be dead quickly after all the attention she was getting, Luna told her fellow mafia to lynch her (and even told the Consigliere to pretend he was an Investigator to further push for that lynch). A noble sacrifice for the mafia!

-vote clementine (MVP)

Those notes O_O. clementine almost had this in the bag. She had the Bodyguard, the Booster, and the Sheriff under her thumb. She would have become invulnerable at night, had the Bodyguard to protect her Sheriff/Booster and would have been able to locate all the mafia if she hadn't been shot three times in a row. Well played, indeed.
    Ditto. Really, I feel bad for Clementine - she would have won, through skill, had people not accidentally focused-fired on her for all the wrong reasons.

The stages argument with Luna was quite exciting, too.

Lastly, I do believe that, at one point, I was very worried by the accuracy of some of Cryptonic's statements. Then again, I thought he was SK for a while there and avoided killing him.

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

Clementine won the rep jackpot in deadchat. I mean, damn - if we hadn't killed her she would have had our entire team figured out.
    I was a lot more impressed until I remember that between deadlynches, the graveyard and the culting almost all the roles were in the open ^^

Well done to clem for taking bullets from the SK, Vigilante AND Mafia. I just wish my mafia buddies had paid more attention to Bork and I at the end of day 3 and killed clem for being the cult leader instead of a citizen hehe.

My Player's Choice has to go to... Shaded I think.

A lot of people in this game simply didn't get a chance to shine because they were killed early, or were convinced of some inaccurate facts. I mean, Ginger/Carolina Crown/clementine all suicided before they could do anything. It came down to Cryptonic or Shaded for my vote and I think Cryp did very well up until the last several posts where Escaho shined (I hate being in that situation myself).

33. ISO #1333

Seriously was no one else concerned about the immediate red flag when clem made a really weak pseudo-mason claim to test the waters?

Everyone has one significant stumble in each game. I know that I let my paranoid get to me immediately and layering a Veteran claim on top of a Bus Driven claim was a horrible mistake. Oh well it justified me trying Lionel v2 in this game.

Well hosted McP. Glad you gave Escaho an awesome sig picture, that is a fantastic FM tradition and I'm sad it died out.

34. ISO #1334

Wait, I still have one qualm.

We had a code for Blayz - When he investigated someone, he would mention one of the roles from the pairing he received in his first post in day. Now, on the last day he was alive, he said Serial Killer - and his target had been Ajkei. Since he had levelled up and thus saw peoples exact roles, this was one of the factors that convinced me Ajkei was the SK.

35. ISO #1335

Well hosted McP. Glad you gave Escaho an awesome sig picture, that is a fantastic FM tradition and I'm sad it died out.
    I agree. The sig pic is awesome! Definitely need more sig pics in the future. I'm disappointed I didn't make one when I hosted.

(Lol, above "MVP" and to the right of the "o" in "Escaho" it looks like a Panda face. That makes it twice as awesome.)

36. ISO #1336
    Unknown User

Hahaha on the final day, I started thinking that Duzero was a mastermind SK and stopped killing after the first cleaning; I thouth he was gonna win tie over Mafia lol.
    My paranoia got to me.

Now I realize if that was the case, I would've been lynched before logging on lol.

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

Lynching Borkbot without letting him return to defend himself was one of the nails in the coffin for town. Craziness, I tell you.
    I lol'd that whole day because I knew it was coming. I felt bad for Bork, but it was great for us!

Now I feel like no one is going to trust me for awhile...

39. ISO #1339

-Vote Clementine The cults evil genius, you did well in game and out, if you haven't have died you clearly would've won lol
    Spoiler : FM History :
    S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity-Sheriff-LoseMFMVIII-Consigliere-Win"Aspiring Newcomer"M-FMIX-Vigilante-Win S-FM MexianStandoffII-Bandit-Win-"MVPStopTheBomb!-Citizen-Win Army Men S-FM-Mason Leader-Lose WitchCrisis&Kybukakke-Citizen-[COLOR="#FF0000"]Lose[/COLOR

40. ISO #1340

It's getting pretty ridiculous now that in order for clementine to lose you need to shoot her three times...

41. ISO #1341

I just read some of the cult chat, it seemed clem did make some accurate predictions on night 2! She should've stuck to them when she first entered dead chat hehe.

Yeah I can't blame Bork for feeling frustrated. That lynch should never have happened so quickly, and he was deliberately manipulated (I know Bork and I think along the exact same lines, so during day 3 I was just genuinely scum-hunting - it wasn't hard to convince him that clem/SirBlayz were scum because *I* believed them to be scum).

42. ISO #1342

I just read some of the cult chat, it seemed clem did make some accurate predictions on night 2! She should've stuck to them when she first entered dead chat hehe.
    Actually she should have stuck with them during day 3 too. Her notes are impressive, I was glad to see she really did believe SirBlayz was investigator and thought Escaho was a Doc candidate.

So, where's M-FMIX huh? Lazy hosts!

43. ISO #1343

So, where's M-FMIX huh? Lazy hosts!
    Sign-ups are already up! GOGOGOGO.

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

Seriously was no one else concerned about the immediate red flag when clem made a really weak pseudo-mason claim to test the waters?
    I really did think clementine was Mason. That was the other reason I wanted her dead on Night Three. She had asked the Doctor to protect Goremancer (detective) and SirBlazyalot (Investigator), I assume one through WIFOM and one through actual healing, which left her wide open to be killed. I would rather kill a semi-confirmed Mason, especially one as valuable as clementine, rather than a shot-in-the-dark at a PR.

49. ISO #1349

Also, how do I *give* reputation? Or can I?

50. ISO #1350