M-FM IX Gamethread - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551
    Unknown User

Re: MFMVIII Day 3: Darkness Looms on the Sticky Key

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Arsonist gives no douse feedback. You'll know you were doused when you get fried.
    Oh god damnit

2. ISO #552
    Unknown User

DING DING DING!

I'm actually just a citizen and I caught you in my trap. You're not an investigator.
    LOL HIGH FIVE
    I think I already have him voted

3. ISO #553

Quote Originally Posted by SirBlayzalot View Post
    the way I see it, Luna is DD more then likely because she claimed bd and no one has claimed it since, then the soul thief came outah no where... clementine is mason, so at any point she can bust out her mason minions to back her up(or cult but I unno if its even in play)...
    At this point, we have absolutely no idea what clementine is. No one is backing up her Mason claim, which wasn't even an actual claim (and as Bork agreed, could easily have been designed to be something easy to slip away and back down from).

Though you have been confusing me with your voting patterns. If you and clem weren't slyly backing each other up I wouldn't know what to make of your claim.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

4. ISO #554

Oh wait I just saw Bork's message.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

SirBlayzalot posted a false investigation result on me under pressure. I think that should be enough to lynch him.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

7. ISO #557

I think we're lazy and we need a tally right about now.

Give me a bit o' time to count up the votes.

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

Oh jeez, if Bork is a Citizen claimer and I'm a protective role... *FM12 flashbacks*

11. ISO #561
    Unknown User

I really think we should lynch SirBlayzalot.

Situation A:
    If he is mafia, then we know why him and clem were backing eachother up.
    Clem told the witch day 1 to make people target vet, now he backs up a lying invest. HMMM

Situation B:
    He is invest, and Bork is a liar.

Situation C:
    They're both Cits.

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

You are some mafia role and there is a consigliere on your team (or you are a consigliere yourself) and you were convinced that I had to be in that pairing, but I'm not. It doesn't always help to keep your secret info to yourself and to gamble that people's role claims are truthful.

Finally my citizen claiming everything under the sun pays off, lol.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565
    Unknown User

Maybe Bork IS the exec.
    god damn this is very WIFOM

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

even still... my findings would be correct... theres no role that can switch town roles is there?
    Nope, only the mafia can do that. Hey wait a second.. why are you asking "there is no role that can switch town roles?"

You are not town. GAME OVER.

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

well either mcpawnage screwed up... or your lying for some unknown reason... cause I'm 100% sure if you were exe your target was blazer by the way you were talkin... so none of this makes sense...

Chewbacca is a wookie

but he lives on endor...

that just doesn't make sense

20. ISO #570

Too many things about Luna's many role claims do not make sense to me if she is Doctor, and here is why:

Evidence:
    1. Goremancer claims detective and sees Luna visiting Rocshi
    2. SirBlayzalot claims investigator and sees Luna as doctor/sk/drugdealer

-Luna (on Day 1) claims veteran. This is an understandable claim for a doctor. Nothing fishy here.
    -Luna exposes herself as not veteran to say there may be a witch. Still nothing very fishy here.
    -Day 3 Luna is caught by Goremancer the detective visiting Rocshi. People seem to be forgetting this part of Luna's story. Why does Luna heal Rocshi on N2 if she is doctor and Rocshi is putting out severely strong jester vibes? I assume Luna is smarter than that to want to heal a possible Jester. I also almost believe Rocshi is godfather WIFOM'ing Jester, regardless of whether Luna is town or scum. If that possibility didn't occur to Luna I find that extremely odd. Her Rocshi visitation that she DID NOT CONTEST originally when she claimed invest is just too weird a move for Luna the doctor. I would like this explained.
    -Luna is caught by SirBlayzalot who is confirmed as invest/consig or on a team with a consig since Luna agrees she fits the doc/sk/dd pairing and obviously claims doc.
    -Therefore Luna is doc or dd who visited Rocshi last night (sk would have killed Rocshi and Escaho claimed attacked instead of Rocshi).

The big takeaway question I want to pose is does it make more sense for Luna the doctor or Luna the dd to visit Rocshi the probable Jester last night? If Luna is DD, she might want Rocshi to think his soul is stolen as a jester, so mafia knows who NOT to vote. If Luna is Doctor, why Rocshi? I can think of so many better targets than Rocshi. Town, don't forget about this major flaw in Luna's story. Don't be confused by BorkBot and Luna trying to mislead you. I am convinced they are on the same team (BorkBot consig and Luna dd) because Luna is wiggling out of the spotlight assisted by BorkBot for some strange reason if he really is exec.

Because of these reasons
    -vote Luna

I see no reason why we can't lynch Luna now and then have a whole day left to discuss the implications of Luna's lynch. (if she flips DD in the most likely situation or if she flips doctor which is the less likely one because of visiting Rocshi)
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    Bork, if he were really Consig, why would he lie about a result on you, rather than giving a real result he gathered n1?
    Because he investigated Luna night 1.

23. ISO #573

Oh look, Clementine wants to get the day over with quickly so we can't switch to SirBlayzalot.

24. ISO #574

My current scum-list:

SirBlayzalot (Okay so this is mostly cemented by what Bork is saying, but I trust him)
    clementine (My suspicions are now heightened if SirBlayz flips mafia)
    Brendan (Inaccurate, spreading disinformation, slip-ups?)
    Ubernox (Tunnel vision on me, won't really comment much on SirBlayz/clem/Brendan)

Okay so they aren't the only people I'm suspicious of, but I think that's the potential mafia team.

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    [/COLOR][/B] I assume Luna is smarter than that to want to heal a possible Jester. I also almost believe Rocshi is godfather WIFOM'ing Jester, regardless of whether Luna is town or scum. If that possibility didn't occur to Luna I find that extremely odd. Her Rocshi visitation that she DID NOT CONTEST originally when she claimed invest is just too weird a move for Luna the doctor.
    I was Ser Jorah in FM12. There weren't any claims or anyone looking particularly helpful or reliable. I figured Rocshi may have been witched, so hey, he may be the Bus Driver (or the Mafia thought he was and would attack him). This is basically my logic when it comes to protecting people, even though the same logic in FM12 led to me giving armour to two godfathers and the cult leader.

28. ISO #578

I don't understand... if he was exe why would he want to lynch me?...
    Executioner:
    Spoiler : Rolecard :

Must successfully lynch their target to win
    The target cannot be an evil role
    Yeah that's right, if I were an executioner, why would I be willing to lynch you? Good question. Very good question indeed....

Mafia.

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    As for the witch thing with Ginger... yeah it was stupid. But if Ginger was mafia, she could have just done that in night chat since witch is a mafia role rather than a neutral in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Also, no one noticed day 1 when Gingerape blatantly tells the witch to control people onto the vet...?
    why would town even give that idea to the witch? mafia IMO.
    Wah~ I don't remember telling the witch to target the vet on day 1 ._.

31. ISO #581

BorkBot mind answering whether you'll follow though with the plan I proposed earlier? (Unless I missed it)

All you need to do is remember yourself as the vigilante tonight and shoot Rocshi at the same time, which will kill scum and prove yourself you town.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

32. ISO #582
    Unknown User

Guys, I trust SirBlayzalot...

This is my logic...

Clementine is bussed n1.
    Luna is bussed n1 aswell, saying there is probably a witch.
    Then, day 2, there is no busses. So that means that Ajkei is the BD, or there wasn't a BD.
    Luna claims invest, Blayz counters it, saying she's Doc/DD.
    So, if there isn't a BD, then Clementine was drugged to believe so. This means that Luna could have lied to make town think there is a BD, when in reality, she is the DD.

Blayz claimed Bork to be invest/sheriff/exec/consig, and now Bork claims he's cit.

To sum it up, I believe that BorkBot is Executioner, and Luna is Drug Dealer

-unvote SirBlayzalot
    -vote Luna

this is how i'm staying until the end of day 3.

33. ISO #583
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerape View Post
    Wah~ I don't remember telling the witch to target the vet on day 1 ._.
    I know!!
    I apologized for that already.
    It was Clementine, not you!!!!!

forgive me?

34. ISO #584

Clementine, have you considered that Luna didn't read Rocshi as jester-y? I wouldn't even say he was putting out "severely strong jester vibes" yesterday, and I didn't buy his claim from the very get go. I find it plausible that if she were a real doctor, she might want to protect Rocshi on the chance that he really was the BD after having claimed witch.

I'm still skeptical of Luna, but calling it a "major flaw in her story" that she tried to heal a guy that seemed like a pretty good BD candidate is just exaggerating.

35. ISO #585

I'm still a little confused about what is going on so I'm going to unvote for now in fear of Luna getting lynched early. Someone does really need to make a tally with all this voting and unvoting going on.

-Unvote Luna
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

36. ISO #586

Good grief, Sir Blayzalot is making massive slip ups and nobody wants to act on them. This town is doomed.

-afk

BorkBot mind answering whether you'll follow though with the plan I proposed earlier? (Unless I missed it)

All you need to do is remember yourself as the vigilante tonight and shoot Rocshi at the same time, which will kill scum and prove yourself you town.
    I posted that plan before you did... and I'm not an amnesiac so I can't do that.

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

Clementine is bussed n1.
    Luna is bussed n1 aswell, saying there is probably a witch.
    Then, day 2, there is no busses. So that means that Ajkei is the BD, or there wasn't a BD.
    Luna claims invest, Blayz counters it, saying she's Doc/DD.
    So, if there isn't a BD, then Clementine was drugged to believe so. This means that Luna could have lied to make town think there is a BD, when in reality, she is the DD.
    Switch Luna and Clementine in this story and it'll be correct.

39. ISO #589

Good grief, Sir Blayzalot is making massive slip ups and nobody wants to act on them. This town is doomed.

-afk

I posted that plan before you did... and I'm not an amnesiac so I can't do that.
    Oh god sorry for some reason I completely forgot about the entire citizen claiming thing even though I just read it.

I guess I thought it was someone else for some reason...

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

For a substantial part of this day, we've had two Investigator claims.

Bork is now claiming Citizen. My suspicions are still on SirBlayz and I still think he should be lynched.

But where is the Investigator counter-claim?

Because my logic was based on Borkbot being an Investigator. Either Borkbot is sure SirBlayz is mafia and needs to deceive the Town to push the lynch and deceive the Mafia into thinking he's not a worthy night target, or there is an Investigator out there who didn't feel the need to say anything as two other Investigator claimers controlled the day chat.

Future days could be just as entertaining as this if we're going to have more Investigator claims ^^

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

hes not citizen he just posted his role... which I called... and I'm 99% sure his target is blazer
    Look at this thread:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ame-FAQ-Thread

It's quite useful for finding rolecards of other roles.

45. ISO #595

Okay I'm actually going to work up a tally now, I just got caught up in the excitement lol!

Seriously, like 9 people posted while I was typing up that small paragraph. I haven't even seen this in a FM since FM7/FM6.

46. ISO #596

Also, I didn't copy the whole thing. Just the relevant bits.

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598
    Unknown User

honestly wheres the logic here... I called out doc/dd then I call out borkbot for his REAL role and he shows it... and now I'm not investigator.... herp? ... it's like playing with pubs :-/
    I agree with you bro.

He's trying to say he's not exec, because exec only targets town?
    that doesn't help his case at all.

What kind of doctor calls a super fishy role day 1, (says it's to prevent from getting killed, but could prevent from being investigated too..) then claims invest (which will get themselves killed), when in reality they come up as dr/dd..
    I really think she is Drug Dealer.
    No doctor acts this way.

49. ISO #599

Town please explain to me why you would not vote Luna.
    She claimed invest then claimed doctor. Borkbot defends that action saying we shouldn't lynch all liars. Which is true. But how is claiming invest then doc helpful to town in ANY way? Btw I think BorkBot's exec claim is complete bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if he was like a jester or mafia defending the soulthief Luna.
    TOWN DO NOT BE LED ASTRAY BY SCUM!
    Lynch the obvious scum! And McJesus said the day WILL NOT end early if we hammer Luna. Plus if we just keep them alive, this wifom clusterfuck will confuse the hell out of us. I say kill her!

REVOLUTION
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

50. ISO #600

Admiral Tally, of the Seventeenth Tally Fleet:

Luna (6) – Ubernox, Brendan, Goremancer, Sinclair, clementine, Cryptonic
    SirBlayzalot (3) – Borkbot, Luna, Shaded
    Cryptonic (1) – Duzero