M-FM IX Gamethread - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1427
  1. ISO #1251

Re: MFMVIII Day 8: Final Level!

Duzero, we have just under 7 hours remaining before he shoots one of us tonight.

Please post something.
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

2. ISO #1252
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Are you kidding me?

When did I hurt town? When I voted for Luna? When I voted for SirBlazy? When I voted for Ubernox? (One of whom you didn't vote for and the other one you hammered when it was obvious he was going to die.)

The attack & heal claim was to draw suspicion. Every Citizen gambit has the possibility of "hurting" the Town. My role-block claim in FMXII (when I wasn't role-blocked) didn't help the Town, but it was simply a ruse to try and gain information.

You did very little in the way of pretending to be a PR to get shot at night, which is a Citizen's job.

Dude, you killed Luna just so people didn't think you weren't mafia.
    I didn't vote SirBlayz, because I wasn't present day 6.... Check, I never posted once, which I unusual for me.
    PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW ATTACK&HEAL WOULD DRAW ATTENTION
    If I was Mafia, and I saw that claim, I wouldn't think anything of it except that we had a second killer, which would be news.

However, imagine if there WASN'T a second killer... Town would have been searching for one, wondering where the second attack went...

I tried to get shot, but when I did, I got SO much attention that I almost got lynched. I was unable to find a happy medium.. Why would the Mafia kill me if everyone was trying to lynch me? It would be dumb, and that is why I didn't die.

3. ISO #1253
    Unknown User

Duzero, we have just under 7 hours remaining before he shoots one of us tonight.

Please post something.
    I wish I knew Citizens could shout at night one day 1, would've made this game more interesting.

4. ISO #1254
    Unknown User

Why would I say this Day 5 if I was GF btw:

Cryptonic:
    Message to the Serial Killer:

Unless you are Escaho, the Mafia does NOT know who you are.

n1-1death- clementine used auto-vest.
    n2-1death- escaho claimed healed and attacked.
    n3-3deaths
    n4-2deaths

YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING IS TO KILL A MAFIA MEMBER TONIGHT AND LOWER THEIR NUMBERS. I suggest SirBlayzalot, because you know he is not night immune, and is guarenteed to lower the Mafia power by one.

If you kill SirBlayz, assuming Mopin was Citizen and that Mafia kills a townie, that will leave:
    Town: 4
    Mafia: 2
    Serial Killer: 1

Then, only 4 votes will be needed.

If you kill a townie, and so does mafia:
    Town: 3
    Mafia: 3
    SK: 1

Then, the mafia only need 1 vote on their train to lynch more town, or they could lynch you.

So please, try to kill a mafia member tonight.

5. ISO #1255

Hi guys, seems like there is finally some breathing room for me to post in.

You're not making this easy for me... Voting patterns only told me that we are all equally awesome by hammering one mafia each.

Escaho hammered Luna(after lurking most of the day, perhaps waiting to see if the town would go after someone else) +1 scum

Cryptonic hammered Ubernox(after unovting him and trying to lynch escaho when it was clear ubernox was the mafioso). +1 scum

I hammered Sirblayzalot

Cryptonic didn't vote for Sirblayz(but he was afk all day) + 0.5 scum

Escaho's attack claim: He claimed attacked after goremancer said that luna visited rocshi, so doing it to fake being a DD victim doesn't make sense at all. It could however be used as a way to cause confusion in town and rush lynches, which is what a godfather would want. + 0.5 scum

So far I have found 2 lies from todays posts from Cryptonic: He said that Escaho claimed attacked before goremancer said his results, which is false. He also said that Escaho didn't vote for luna which is false. +1 scum

Day 7 events: Every citizen knew that there were 3 citizen claims, one detective, and one person who hadn't claimed yet. It was obvious that Ubernox was the mafioso and still cryptonic wanted info from Goremancer. He then shot himself in the foot by lynching ubernox even after saying he wanted to wait for goremancer. He already received scum points for this though. Just wanted to clarify my reasoning.

Also it seems like Escaho found a hole in Cryptonics "last will". He claims he knew i was innocent before getting the facts confirmed by McPwnage. +1 scum

Message to the serial killer(god your never letting me post lol): -0.5 scum

Scum-o-meter so far(I chose colors based on your avatars):
    Escaho: 1.5
    Cryptonic: 3.0

To be continued...
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why would I say this Day 5 if I was GF btw:

Cryptonic:
    Message to the Serial Killer:

Unless you are Escaho, the Mafia does NOT know who you are.

n1-1death- clementine used auto-vest.
    n2-1death- escaho claimed healed and attacked.
    n3-3deaths
    n4-2deaths

YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF WINNING IS TO KILL A MAFIA MEMBER TONIGHT AND LOWER THEIR NUMBERS. I suggest SirBlayzalot, because you know he is not night immune, and is guarenteed to lower the Mafia power by one.

If you kill SirBlayz, assuming Mopin was Citizen and that Mafia kills a townie, that will leave:
    Town: 4
    Mafia: 2
    Serial Killer: 1

Then, only 4 votes will be needed.

If you kill a townie, and so does mafia:
    Town: 3
    Mafia: 3
    SK: 1

Then, the mafia only need 1 vote on their train to lynch more town, or they could lynch you.

So please, try to kill a mafia member tonight.
    SirBlazy was dead in the water. We all knew he was Consigliere after BorkBot died. He couldn't even come up with a solid defense on the role-claim day.

Telling the SK to kill him when we were trying to lynch the SK doesn't make you Town, it makes you a smart Godfather (and with Ubernox on your team, it wouldn't surprise me if he told you what to say).
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

7. ISO #1257
    Unknown User

Well, this isn't looking good. lol

Did he really claim after Goremancers? D:
    I should read more before posting.

Anyways, I have always been pro-town Duzero...
    Please vote correctly.

8. ISO #1258
    Unknown User

SirBlazy was dead in the water. We all knew he was Consigliere after BorkBot died. He couldn't even come up with a solid defense on the role-claim day.

Telling the SK to kill him when we were trying to lynch the SK doesn't make you Town, it makes you a smart Godfather (and with Ubernox on your team, it wouldn't surprise me if he told you what to say).

yes, a smart gf would tell SK to kill a mafia member to make it harder for mafia to win.... makes sense.

9. ISO #1259
    Unknown User

man, if we come this close and lose, i'm gonna be so sad lol.

10. ISO #1260

Well, this isn't looking good. lol

Did he really claim after Goremancers? D:
    I should read more before posting.

Anyways, I have always been pro-town Duzero...
    Please vote correctly.
    Yeah, nice blunder.

You went back to day 3 (specifically, you mentioned in this thread) to look for information against me and then proceeded to lie about it...

I claimed attacked and healed after Goremancer revealed his investigation results on Luna. Why would I make that mistake when it would just compromise me?

11. ISO #1261
    Unknown User

Yeah, nice blunder.

You went back to day 3 (specifically, you mentioned in this thread) to look for information against me and then proceeded to lie about it...

I claimed attacked and healed after Goremancer revealed his investigation results on Luna. Why would I make that mistake when it would just compromise me?

Yes, I made a mistake. I was certain that Goremancer revealed it early. I did not read that, I was looking for your posts, not his.
    Anyways, it was a mistake Duzero..

12. ISO #1262
    Unknown User

I told the SK to kill a mafia member so town still had a chance...
    I came up with a plan to make Town invulnerable (doc and bg)...
    I would not be giving town these ideas if I was GF...

I know that Escaho will be like, That's EXACTLY what a smart GF would do..

I hate to break this to you all, but I'm not that smart. If I was GF, I'd be keeping my mouth shut because I'd have a small team depending on me...
    I'd only be this loud if I was Neutral or Town.

Please, Vote Escaho. He is the GF. I assure you 100%.

13. ISO #1263

I told the SK to kill a mafia member so town still had a chance...
    I came up with a plan to make Town invulnerable (doc and bg)...
    I would not be giving town these ideas if I was GF...

I know that Escaho will be like, That's EXACTLY what a smart GF would do..

I hate to break this to you all, but I'm not that smart. If I was GF, I'd be keeping my mouth shut because I'd have a small team depending on me...
    I'd only be this loud if I was Neutral or Town.

Please, Vote Escaho. He is the GF. I assure you 100%.
    You wouldn't be quiet if you were fighting for the win, Cryptonic.

Duzero, I'm appealing to your logic here. You've already deduced the correct answer and you've caught holes in his story yourself. Please vote accordingly.

14. ISO #1264

Cryptonic is literally all over the place, voting anyone who makes a sound(just like I did at the start of the game). He has also missed facts and been wrong about small details that are easy to check, which could either be a tactic or honest mistakes. Based on this I feel like I must remove some scum points from him, so -1 scum.

Escaho is always thinking 5 steps ahead and thats just his style, can't really add any scum points for that because it's the same whether he's scum or not.

I am ready to end this game unless you have any last points with major evidence.

Scum-o-meter:
    Escaho: 1.5
    Cryptonic: 2.0
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

15. ISO #1265
    Unknown User

You wouldn't be quiet if you were fighting for the win, Cryptonic.

Duzero, I'm appealing to your logic here. You've already deduced the correct answer and you've caught holes in his story yourself. Please vote accordingly.
    Which is exactly why we're both not quiet here...?
    I would keep my mouth shut and NOT give town and SK pointer to defeat the mafia, I would hope that they wouldn't come up with it themselves.

Duzero, he is not using logic... We have been on the same page the entire game.. It's because we're the same role, and we don't have any additional information....

I really feel sorry for the position you are in. For me, it's easy. I know that Escaho is GF because I am Cit, and I know you aren't GF.
    I am sorry I made mistakes with my argument, but you have to see that Escaho's attack and heal claim does nothing to benefit town.

16. ISO #1266
    Unknown User

omg, I should have kept my mouth shut most the game.

I am bored at work, I am a citizen, I thought it wouldn't hurt the game if I was vocal... Please see this.

With no night information, and everyone being so good at lying, and it being one of my first MFM, you can understand why my vote is everywhere..

I AM Citizen.
    He is GF.
    I promise

17. ISO #1267

Which is exactly why we're both not quiet here...?
    I would keep my mouth shut and NOT give town and SK pointer to defeat the mafia, I would hope that they wouldn't come up with it themselves.

Duzero, he is not using logic... We have been on the same page the entire game.. It's because we're the same role, and we don't have any additional information....

I really feel sorry for the position you are in. For me, it's easy. I know that Escaho is GF because I am Cit, and I know you aren't GF.
    I am sorry I made mistakes with my argument, but you have to see that Escaho's attack and heal claim does nothing to benefit town.
    You are still stuck on that claim.

I've explained my reasoning behind it. We've determined where the other attacks have went.

Saying that you and Duzero have been "on the same page" is more a way of buddying up than anything. All I can say is that we (Duzero and I) have been playing Citizen in different ways, but we've always been analytical.

Cryptonic has just produced more holes in his story as time has gone on. The "I'm new and I've made mistakes!" is certainly a viable strategy, but it's one we've already seen SirBlazyalot use to his benefit in this game. I suspect Ubernox did a lot of prep work beforehand because he would have seen this 3-way Citizen day coming the night before he was killed, hence why he barely posted that day.

Duzero, please make your vote (based on your scum meter, it should be the correct one, but one can never be certain what someone else will do...).

18. ISO #1268
    Unknown User

Day 5 you were gonna vote Escaho, Duzero.. You were making the right choice there, make it again now

19. ISO #1269
    Unknown User

I am stuck on that claim because I am trying to prove that you are scum, and it's the only thing I have...

20. ISO #1270
    Unknown User

in 19 minutes, I have to go to a meeting for bout half an hour.

21. ISO #1271

I am stuck on that claim because I am trying to prove that you are scum, and it's the only thing I have...
    It's the only thing you have because I'm not scum! Everything else you've tried was disproved (the Goremancer-Luna-DD claim, the "Duzero MUST be Citizen" claim).

It's a pretty sad day when I don't seem to be believed through analysis in a win-or-lose situation. =\

Cryptonic is the Godfather.

I am the other Citizen.

It's as simple as that.

22. ISO #1272
    Unknown User

He doesn't believe you because he doesn't have proof...
    It's just smear campaigns against eachother.

If he believes you, then me and him lose.
    You are not a Citizen.

23. ISO #1273

OMG WAIT.

DOES CITIZENS WIN TIES VS MAFIA ???

24. ISO #1274

He doesn't believe you because he doesn't have proof...
    It's just smear campaigns against eachother.

If he believes you, then me and him lose.
    You are not a Citizen.
    If he believes you then he, the entire town, and I all lose. Then I have to watch Ubernox win again when I had the chance to stop him. =\

25. ISO #1275
    Unknown User

Duzero, we both assumed he was the GF on day 5...
    Why would you do that unless you had a reason? =\
    You listed me as cit and Escaho as GF.
    Why's it changing now? =\

26. ISO #1276
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    OMG WAIT.

I pray yes LOL
    I was thinking this too, but I doubt it lol.

27. ISO #1277

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    OMG WAIT.

THIS would be amazing. McPwnage?

28. ISO #1278
    Unknown User

If he believes you then he, the entire town, and I all lose. Then I have to watch Ubernox win again when I had the chance to stop him. =\
    No, if he votes me, you win. Ubernox Wins. SirBlayz wins.

The entire town wins if he votes you....

29. ISO #1279

No, if he votes me, you win. Ubernox Wins. SirBlayz wins.

The entire town wins if he votes you....
    Yeah, funny how you forgot about "the town" until I mentioned them. I can avenge BorkBot with this win, however.

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281
    Unknown User

Yeah, funny how you forgot about "the town" until I mentioned them. I can avenge BorkBot with this win, however.
    I asid him and I win.
    which is the entire livnig town.

Stop using such petty things against me, if anything, it makes you seem like more scum.

32. ISO #1282
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    tie order goes like this

soul thief > arsonist > serial killer > cult leader > mafia > town

in short no mafia beats citizens
    Can we have a vote to change this?

33. ISO #1283

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    tie order goes like this

soul thief > arsonist > serial killer > cult leader > mafia > town

in short no mafia beats citizens
    It was worth a shot. =\

34. ISO #1284
    Unknown User

It was worth a shot. =\
    lol so hilarious. You make me laugh man

35. ISO #1285

Oh well, was just a last minute herpaderp thought.

Then It's decided.

-vote Cryptonic

Don't hate me

36. ISO #1286

For the record when I pressed that button I felt like I did a mistake.

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288
    Unknown User

Duzero, Why did you think that Escaho was GF on day 5?

Well, GG, I am citizen
    Mafia WINSSSSS

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

MFMVIII Epilogue: Game Over!

After hours of heated debate between Escaho and Cryptonic the moment of truth came to pass. Escaho had been hammering Cryptonic into dust taking advantage of his chaotic new play style. He always planned at least five moves ahead. Duzero had decided VOTE CRYPTONIC! Cryptonic begged for his life telling Duzero he was making a mistake until the bitter end. He was terminated and never to be seen again. With a cunning smirk Escaho then pulled out his gun, revealing he was in fact the godfather and wasted Duzero. He was the sole survivor of a very deadly game!

The Mafia has won! Congratulations to Escaho, Ubernox, Sir Blayzalot, and Luna!

night chats (you may have to log out to view them):
    https://mfm8mafia.forumcow.com/
    https://mfm8koolaid.forumcow.com/
    https://mfm8graveyard.forumcow.com/

Night Actions:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&pli=1#gid=0

Role List:
    Final Boss (Escaho)
    Mafioso (Ubernox)
    Cosigliere (Sir Blayzalot)
    Drug Dealer (Luna)

Serial Killer (Mopin)
    Cult Leader (Clementine)
    Jester (Rocshi - Replaced Dust)
    Town Amnesiac/Vigilante (CmG - Replaced Blazer)
    Sheriff [culted] (Gingerape)
    Investigator (Borkbot)
    Doctor (Ajkei)
    Booster
    [culted] (Carolina Crown)
    Detective (Goremancer - Replaced Rifolk)
    Escort (Brendan)
    Vigilante (Sumikoko)
    Bodyguard
    [culted] (Shaded)
    Citizen (CmG)
    Citizen (Duzero)
    Citizen (Cryptonic)
    Citizen (Sinclair)

MVP Escaho!
    Managed to make all the right moves and survive until the end of the game. Escaho accepted all challenges that were thrown at him and hardly made any mistakes. The only real blunder he made was admitting he was attacked by the serial killer which he managed to cover up with wifom. In the end managed to outduel Cryptonic and win the game as the sole survivor of his faction. As MVP Escaho gets his very own signature if he so chooses to use it!

Best Citizen Duzero!
    Played his role very well and when he was forced to decide the fate of the game even though he choose wrong he choose logically. Stayed rather under the radar but managed to keep logical posts and came out with a fairly accurate role list.

Best New Player Sir Blayzalot!
    Played the Im a new player card to his advantage and managed to convince everyone that he was the real investigator, getting Borkbot lynched and faking investigation results on Sinclair as serial killer to give the mafia a vital mislynch and further derail the town. This kid shows a lot of promise!

Players Choice - Clementine
    Took three bullets like a champ or with her deductive reasoning and excellent recruiting skills would have easy ran away with the game.

Final Comments:
    I would like to thank everyone who participated for an amazing game full of drama and suspense that ultimately came down to the wire. Before I hosted this I was feeling burnt out on forum mafia but this game definitely re-energized my spark for it. You guys make the game and you should be proud for making such a fantastic one!
    Last edited by McJesus; June 6th, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

Re: MFMVIII Epilogue: Game Over!

gg no re thx for double killing me bastards!
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

44. ISO #1294

Woo what an exciting game!
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297
    Unknown User

GG!!!!!!!
    Sorry I wasn't more convincing, comrades.

48. ISO #1298

Phew, great game everyone.

The mafia had several huge derp moments:

-Me claiming attacked and healed. I was attacked by the SK on Night Two and in order to avoid him calling me out, it had to be done. But really, it caused me so many problems throughout this entire game. =\
    -We lucked into killing the cult. Had no idea clementine was Cult Leader; merely wanted to get rid of her extensive "notes" which I knew would be a problem.
    -Killing the Serial Killer. This was both a blessing and a curse. We avoided killing Brendan (who the SK also attacked) and got a second kill in by taking out Mopin. Since we didn't know he was the SK, we ended up getting Sinclair lynched which put us back in the running.
    -We thought we lost it all the next day when Cryptonic suggested the infinite heal train of Shaded/ajkei. Hoping against hope that ajkei would not heal Shaded, we attacked him in order to kill the Bodyguard. Otherwise we would've lost (and Cult probably would have won), since we had no idea that Shaded was culted.

Thanks to my teammates!

SirBlazyalot, you played excellently for your first game. You even covered my back during the pivotal "lynch the SK day" when BorkBot's fake results nearly destroyed us. Ubernox, my enigmatic doppleganger! And Luna, who sacrificed herself for the cause!

Well played by many other players as well. Shaded, if ajkei healed you I think you would've had this game in the bag for the Cult. Cryptonic, your "plan" on the lynch the SK day was 100% correct and would have given the Town the win. Duzero, your suspicions throughout the game were mostly correct.

Biggest derp award: Rocshi not realizing he was still the Jester, LOL.

Overall, fun game! Thanks for hosting, McPwnage!
    Last edited by Escaho; June 5th, 2012 at 09:37 AM.

49. ISO #1299

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    gg no re thx for double killing me bastards!
    Lol, if you read the night chat instead of killing Shaded I almost wanted to try and kill Sinclair in the hope that you would replace him that night so we could go for a triple kill!

50. ISO #1300

I really enjoyed getting to play the role of sacrificial lamb. I'm glad our high-risk strategy netted us a win, well done all.

Especially Escaho, man this last day was tense.

I wanna see these awards now
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen