Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202

Re: MFMVIII Day 2: First Blood!

Not only McPwnage can add tags
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

3. ISO #203
    Unknown User

OK AJKEI, TAKING NOTES.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by ajkei View Post
    crypt are you taking good notes on me?
    of course they're good.
    You Octo-posted, you couldn't possibly be evil.

13. ISO #213
    Unknown User

Is Cult Leader Malignent Neutral? XD

14. ISO #214

Hi everyone, at this point, it seems like there is a confirmed bus driver, and witch because of the Luna situation. Just for clarification...
    What happens in this scenario?

Bus Driver (swaps Person A with Person B)
    Witch witches Bus Driver onto Person C.

Who are the two people that end up switched?

It does seem unlikely that anyone would target Luna N1 (except obviously a witch redirecting someone to Luna). Apparently now mafia knows who the bus driver is, due to our feedback messages. Why would the bus driver want to bus me though?

Conspiracy Theory #1:
    I have a crazy theory that I was drug deal bus driven and Luna is mafia serving as the second bussed claim to add credibility to the "bus driver." Mafia should want to kill the bus driver tonight, as they have found a powerful town role that cannot yet self target. If I don't see a bus driver dead tomorrow, there BETTER be two bussed claims tomorrow (which forces a drug dealer to use the bus driven drug and have a mafia member claim tomorrow). Day 3, the drug dealer would use a different drug to level up, and the remaining two mafia members would claim bussed in order to help corroborate the bus driver story. From Day 4 and onward, the drug dealer can use the bus driven drug on two players at once.

If I'm being truly paranoid, this is a mafia plot to see if I am WIFOMing citizen or being truthful about my claim (i.e. was I successfully recruited by the masons despite being "bussed" because a mason leader would never target Luna, especially with many better targets offering themselves. Furthermore, an unwitched bus driver would NEVER switch a citizen claimer hoping to get recruited with a veteran. That is the most anti-town night action I can think of). You'll never know until you kill me, mafia. I was either successfully recruited by the masons last night and am calling your bluff Luna, or I'm just paranoid and coming up with conspiracy theories. I will neither confirm nor deny that I am a mason, but if I am, be assured we will discuss this in great detail tonight.

---
    Additionally, due to the lack of soul thief and serial kill feedback (soul stolen, attacked and healed), I feel like we can confirm the presence of a cult leader and arsonist in this setup. I expect arsonist to want to burn N5 to level up completely. I haven't fully thought out the implications of arsonist deaths in conjunction with mafia deaths and cult conversions, but we should assume we need to find and eliminate the evil neutrals by N3/N4 at the latest in order to nip things in the bud and take them out before too much damage is done.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

15. ISO #215
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    Hi everyone, at this point, it seems like there is a confirmed bus driver, and witch because of the Luna situation. Just for clarification...

It does seem unlikely that anyone would target Luna N1 (except obviously a witch redirecting someone to Luna). Apparently now mafia knows who the bus driver is, due to our feedback messages. Why would the bus driver want to bus me though?

Conspiracy Theory #1:
    I have a crazy theory that I was drug deal bus driven and Luna is mafia serving as the second bussed claim to add credibility to the "bus driver." Mafia should want to kill the bus driver tonight, as they have found a powerful town role that cannot yet self target. If I don't see a bus driver dead tomorrow, there BETTER be two bussed claims tomorrow (which forces a drug dealer to use the bus driven drug and have a mafia member claim tomorrow). Day 3, the drug dealer would use a different drug to level up, and the remaining two mafia members would claim bussed in order to help corroborate the bus driver story. From Day 4 and onward, the drug dealer can use the bus driven drug on two players at once.

If I'm being truly paranoid, this is a mafia plot to see if I am WIFOMing citizen or being truthful about my claim (i.e. was I successfully recruited by the masons despite being "bussed" because a mason leader would never target Luna, especially with many better targets offering themselves. Furthermore, an unwitched bus driver would NEVER switch a citizen claimer hoping to get recruited with a veteran. That is the most anti-town night action I can think of). You'll never know until you kill me, mafia. I was either successfully recruited by the masons last night and am calling your bluff Luna, or I'm just paranoid and coming up with conspiracy theories. I will neither confirm nor deny that I am a mason, but if I am, be assured we will discuss this in great detail tonight.

---
    Additionally, due to the lack of soul thief and serial kill feedback (soul stolen, attacked and healed), I feel like we can confirm the presence of a cult leader and arsonist in this setup. I expect arsonist to want to burn N5 to level up completely. I haven't fully thought out the implications of arsonist deaths in conjunction with mafia deaths and cult conversions, but we should assume we need to find and eliminate the evil neutrals by N3/N4 at the latest in order to nip things in the bud and take them out before too much damage is done.
    Well, we should keep an eye out for all this to happen.
    maybe this is just another layer, and YOU'RE the drug dealer who bus drugged and faked it yourself, who knows ammirite? lol
    anyways, if we have a CL i'm guessing a PR is ML.

16. ISO #216
    Unknown User

oh, totally skipped the paragraph about you being converted lol
    guess you already know that there is a ML and you probably aren't DD XD

17. ISO #217

If I was a drug dealer I would be 100% stupid to drug dealer a claimed veteran N1 on the off chance that Luna would be telling the truth.

Like Luna said, there is most likely a witch...

OR,

I provided an alternate scenario in which Luna is mafia. I find it scummy that you are suddenly accusing me of being a drug dealer, after first your vivid denial of the likelihood of there being a drug dealer and second, your (in my opinion) pretty adequate analysis of why a drug dealer was unlikely to have dealt a role block or a bus drive. I have just offered a great counterexample to why a bus drive is a perfectly fine drug deal, and you fail to grasp why I now think it implicates Luna. You have proven to be smarter than this, so why so defensive of Luna?

Connection between Cryptonic and Luna? I think so. Something to keep an eye on.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

18. ISO #218
    Unknown User

If I was a drug dealer I would be 100% stupid to drug dealer a claimed veteran N1 on the off chance that Luna would be telling the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    oh, totally skipped the paragraph about you being converted lol
    guess you already know that there is a ML and you probably aren't DD XD
    take it back you bully

19. ISO #219

You know, I really seem to think Clementine is scum this game. Though as of yet I have no real reason why.

Someone should shoot her.
    M-FM III: Lookout | M-FM IV: Lookout/Detective | M-FM V: Witch | M-FM VI: Acolyte
    S-FM I: Mayor | S-FM III: Bodyguard | S-FM V: Consigliere [MVP] | S-FM VI: Citizen

20. ISO #220
    Unknown User

Also, I cannot stand how stupid everyone is being about this situation.
    It's like none of you have reading comprehension.

Let me reiterate for you all:

SITUTION ONE:
    This means the first situation I spoke of, not the entire fucking game.

I doubted DD would fake RB night because he could be caught.
    He could get caught if I was invest and he fake RB'd.

SITUATION TWO:
    This means the second situation in which I spoke about DD, once again, not the entire fucking game.

You claimed to be bussed, I said that the DD could be more effective not faking BD.
    I never said he didn't do it, I said it was unlikely.
    Another person claimed bussed, so I was CORRECT, unless one of you is lying.

SITUATION THREE:
    WHICH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW, ONCE AGAIN, NOT THE ENTIRE FUCKNIG GAME.
    Your WIFOM was logical and made me deduce some more via circular logic that YOU could be the DD.
    However, if you were converted (which I doubt, since that means the Mason leader was gonna target the Veteran), that makes it impossible for you to be DD.

Ok, now, let's have a summary.
    I will put it in bright, big, bold font so you all can understand.

I NEVER said there wasn't a DD. I simply stated that for Situation One and Two that the likelihood of a DD was low. Which is fucking logical if you took the time to read what I said. I stated that missed the paragraph that you said you were converted, and took back what I said.
    I AM NOT TRYING TO COVER UP FOR A DRUG DEALER. THERE COULD BE ONE IN THIS GAME. I SIMPLY STATED THAT SITUATIONS ONE AND TWO ARE MOST LIKELY NOT BECAUSE OF A DRUG DEALER.

21. ISO #221

Sooooo many people who haven't posted yet today. Lurkers are all scum!

Come out of your little rabbit holes everyone!
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

22. ISO #222

Much wifom is at work here...

It wouldn't be entirely inconceivable for someone to call Luna on her bluff. It is unusual to see veterans in FM, and almost all Day 1 claims can be safely considered to be untrue. Anyway, people always go for Luna night 1. We shouldn't consider speculation as solid evidence. However, that's not saying that Clemmy isn't indeed on to something here.

I am reluctant to do anything drastic as of yet, because of the chance of us exposing a wifoming PR with our probes and accusations. There is a very real chance that some of the persons of suspicion here before us are, in actuality, town roles. It wouldn't be the first time town has lynched one of their own PRs who were only trying to avoid the mafia's scrutiny.

All I advise is caution and prudence. I doubt that Crypt is an evil role.

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Yes I have info but I'm not going to tell you yet.

Blazer, Carolina Crown, Rihfok, Brendan and SirBlayzalot (lol Blazer's smurf) all haven't talked yet and they totally should.

FoS all of them imo!
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

25. ISO #225
    Unknown User

Here is what I think of everyone:
    01. Duzero
    Uneasy. Might be hiding something or might have been trying to lay low to avoid getting killed.
    02. Ubernox
    Logical and hasn't slipped up yet.
    03. Blazer
    Don't really recall he speaking much.
    04. Gingerape
    basically tells the witch d1 to make people target Luna, unaware that Witch is Mafia aligned.
    05. Borkbot
    Trying to keep himself alive it seems.
    06. Clementine
    Speaks logic, but I'm pretty sure she's lied a few times already.
    07. Carolina Crown
    has not said a word
    08. Shaded
    posts opinion and doesn't jump to conclusions.
    09. Mopin
    Votes me for "something interesting". probably a boring role or neutral.
    10. Ajeki
    I believe he is what he said he is.
    11. Sumiko
    Spoke some, nothing memorable.
    12. Escaho
    I recall 1 post, don't remember what it said.
    13. Sinclair
    has said hello d1 and d2, that's it
    14. Rihfok
    Don't remember he speaking.
    15. Brendan
    Is this guy even in the game?
    16. Luna
    Claims vet n1 to either stay alive or prevent investigation.
    17. Cryptonic
    top of everyone's scum list
    18. SirBlayzalot
    Don't remember his posting so far.
    19. Rocshi
    Reads everyone's posts but mine and decides to vote me

These are the people i'm gonna keep an eye on from now on.
    04. Gingerape
    06. Clementine
    07. Carolina Crown
    13. Sinclair
    14. Rihfok
    15. Brendan
    16. Luna
    19. Rocshi

26. ISO #226

Person C and Person B are switched

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernox View Post
    That makes sense. If there IS a witch, maybe he/she was trying to get someone killed by a veteran?
    Yea, but we don't know for sure.
    The witch could've made the BD target Luna, but what I don't get is:
    People say that the BD must've been witched because Luna claimed vet d1 and the BD wouldn't risk it. However, Clem said she was converted to Mason, meaning that the Mason Leader targeted Luna last night, but no one is saying the ML was witched.

so couldn't both have called bluff and so there is the chance of no witch.

DISCLAIMER: TO AVOID ANOTHER DRUG DEALER FIASCO, THIS IS NOT ME CLAIMING THAT THERE IS NOT A WITCH. I'M JUST SAYING THIS ISN'T SOLID PROOF.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233
    Unknown User

Clementine and her codes.

Nah bro I ain't a witch. I'm just the cuddly little black cat that crossed your path in 5-sided town. (this means you get bad luck for your next forum mafia)!

:P :P :P
    cracked it

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    For the record, crypt, Clementine hasn't said if she was recruited. Just "maybe."
    it would make sense if she wasn't converted, seeing as how she was bussed with someone who claimed veteran lol.

37. ISO #237
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    BLAZER IS MAFIA

vote Blazer
    whoa, you spoke robot

38. ISO #238

I am more than a little concerned that clementine is playing as she is. With no confirmed Mason Leader in this setup, it does seem a bit hedgey. Like she's testing the waters to see if there really are any Masons and draw them out.

In the meantime, is anyone else surprised at Borkbot's slightly trolly play? xD He's normally so analytical. I smell foul play! ^^ I think the possibility of him being a Mafia Amnesiac is high.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

39. ISO #239

And I'm sorry I haven't been nor will be around much today. Ghost Recon don'tcherknow.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

40. ISO #240
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I am more than a little concerned that clementine is playing as she is. With no confirmed Mason Leader in this setup, it does seem a bit hedgey. Like she's testing the waters to see if there really are any Masons and draw them out.

In the meantime, is anyone else surprised at Borkbot's slightly trolly play? xD He's normally so analytical. I smell foul play! ^^ I think the possibility of him being a Mafia Amnesiac is high.
    idk, with the possiblity of CL, I think ML is quite likely

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

Well it's as simple as this.

Bus driver, if you were notified of witching, then I suggest you reveal yourself. At this point, if the Mafia knows who you are, then you're just going to end up in the graveyard tomorrow. There is a confirmed doctor. A lookout or detective or bodyguard is probably also present simply because I don't believe there are any duplicate known town power roles, and it just makes sense for there to be one. If the Mafia has an interceptor, great. We'll catch you in the act.

As for cult leader, I just highly doubt there is one. It's a 20 person game. If the cult leader can survive past day 4, it's game over for town lol. I'm more inclined to believe it's an arsonist and soul thief, but it's whatever.

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

I'm with Sumi on this one. We'd benefit more from knowing there is a witch right now, than having the bus driver stay quiet.

If the bus driver doesn't come forward, I'm just going to continue assuming there is no witch. Though that begs the question of why they'd make such a strange switch to begin with.

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

I'm the sheriff guys I checked Blazer last night and he is mafia. I'm trolling in my own defense and Mopin and Ubernox & co already caught me. Oh dear.

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Nevermind, just ignore me then.

Just vote Blazer because he's mafia fo sho.

49. ISO #249

Do you have any better targets? No. Do you have any better leads? No.

He's mafia and being lurktrollscum as usual. It's not like he's ever going to claim or anything. He only claims when he's already dead.

50. ISO #250