M-FM IX Gamethread - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1427
  1. ISO #1201

Re: MFMVIII Day 8: Final Level!

Quote Originally Posted by Escaho View Post
    Duzero, I saw you browsing the thread. No post?

Also, please remind me again why you never voted for Luna and tried to change that vote?
    I did vote for Luna, then unvoted. She fooled me.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

2. ISO #1202

@McPwnage: If the Detective follows the Godfather on a night he makes a kill, will the detective see him make the kill? Or is he immune to all forms of investigation?
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)
    https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5633/escahomvp.jpg

3. ISO #1203

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by McPwnage View Post
    Godfather is NOT immune to detective/lookout investigation.
    Then that settles it. Goremancer had no reason to lie. He would have seen you if you were the Godfather.

-vote Cryptonic

I guess the problem is that you have no evidence for Cryptonic or I actually being the Citizen. Well, I can assure you we both win if Cryptonic is lynched. I can't believe I never asked about that before...I simply thought the GF was immune to detective (Detective/Lookout) roles.

Well, that makes me feel much better about this vote. Cryptonic's blunder in unvoting and voting Ubernox to make it seem like he was not the GF now makes perfect sense. Along with him not voting SirBlazyalot.

We have an easy win here for the Town, Duzero. I should have trusted you sooner. Your level-headedness the past few days definitely paid off as it seemed much more Citizen-like than the first few days (though I assume that's what you were going for: trying to appear like a lurking Town PR?).
    M-FMIII: Lookout (WIN!) | M-FMIV: SK (WIN!) | M-FMV: Bus Driver (LOSS) (Unintentional MVP Award!) | FM-X: Citizen/Mason (WIN!) | S-FMIII: Vigilante (WIN!) | Cursed Bullet S-FM: Citizen (WIN!) | M-FMVI: SK (WIN!) | Torment S-FM: Citizen (LOSS) | S-FM (GI): Consig (WIN!)

5. ISO #1205

Cryptonics fuzzy play on day 7 bothers me. He wanted to wait for Goremancers results even though it was clear Ubernox was the mafioso, and since the kill was cleaned there was no chance of him catching the GF.

And, Escaho, you are acting very towny with all logical questions, but maybe a bit TOO towny?

I want to see what Cryptonic has to say...
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

6. ISO #1206

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Cryptonics fuzzy play on day 7 bothers me. He wanted to wait for Goremancers results even though it was clear Ubernox was the mafioso, and since the kill was cleaned there was no chance of him catching the GF.
    There was no reason to wait for Goremancer's results. We know that, since the Mafioso cleaned, the best Gore could do was follow the Mafioso. He had not found the GF beforehand. It was a pretty big error on his part.

And, Escaho, you are acting very towny with all logical questions, but maybe a bit TOO towny?
    It is the final day in a do-or-die situation. Now is the time for the logical questions. I needed to be sure who was who so I was going to grill both of you until I found what I was looking for. Fortunately, Goremancer's investigation on you cleared you completely.

I want to see what Cryptonic has to say...
    Understandable. It's either him or me so you are the deciding vote.

Just be aware that he'll counter-claim me. And should we lose this game because he convinces you...That will be fairly disappointing after all this struggle since the Serial Killer day. First I had to avoid that landmine (getting lynched due to an angry BorkBot's results) and now this.

7. ISO #1207

Also, in anticipation of Cryptonic's counter-claim (which is quite obviously going to be the only thing that appears to be against me: the attack & healed claim), please read this:

This is ajkei's last will (posted on Day 5, Post #1 after the RP):

Things of note:
    -My night actions:
    Night one: Successfully healed clementine
    Night two: Attempted heal on Escaho, roleblocked.
    Night three: A heal on Escaho again, no result.
    Night four: Healing Goremancer tonight
    Ajkei successfully healed clementine on Night One. That's where the missing attack went.

clementine was killed on Night Three.

So where did that missing attack go on Night Two? Simple: as I said yesterday [on Day 7], the Cult Leader has a one-time use bullet proof vest. It would not have activated during the initial attack (night one) because she was healed. It would have taken effect on night two.

Chances are, the series of events went like this:

Night One:
    SK attack - clementine (healed)
    Mafia attack - CmG

Night Two:
    SK attack - clementine (vest protected)
    Mafia attack - Sumikoko

Night Three:
    SK attack - Blazer/CmG
    Mafia attack - clementine
    (The SK would have no reason to attack her again, since there was no heal claim on Day Two by her, so Mopin probably thought she was the Godfather.)

8. ISO #1208

Also, in anticipation of Cryptonic's counter-claim (which is quite obviously going to be the only thing that appears to be against me: the attack & healed claim), please read this:

This is ajkei's last will (posted on Day 5, Post #1 after the RP):

Ajkei successfully healed clementine on Night One. That's where the missing attack went.

clementine was killed on Night Three.

So where did that missing attack go on Night Two? Simple: as I said yesterday [on Day 7], the Cult Leader has a one-time use bullet proof vest. It would not have activated during the initial attack (night one) because she was healed. It would have taken effect on night two.

Chances are, the series of events went like this:

Night One:
    SK attack - clementine (healed)
    Mafia attack - CmG

Night Two:
    SK attack - clementine (vest protected)
    Mafia attack - Sumikoko

Night Three:
    SK attack - Blazer/CmG
    Mafia attack - clementine
    (The SK would have no reason to attack her again, since there was no heal claim on Day Two by her, so Mopin probably thought she was the Godfather.)
    Yeah I figured that out too, and clems lw confirms it :P

9. ISO #1209

Let's see what happens in the morning... going to bed.

10. ISO #1210

Still no word from Cryptonic? I don't want this to become another loss caused by afk people... but I won't wait forever either.

11. ISO #1211
    Unknown User

Hey, thanks a lot for waiting Duzero, instead of voting like Escaho over here. I have a whole bunch of stuff written at work, so if you give me 1.5 hrs I'll post it.

Anyways, if you want the gist.. I don't know how I'll prove to you that I'm citizen, but I can prove that you are citizen Duzero. Because 2 nights ago when the mafia sent the GF to kill (no cleaning), Goremancer tracked you. He said you didn't do anything. McPwnage said that GF not immune to detective. Therefore, I KNOW it's Escaho, now I just have to convince you it's not me. So, I'll try to do that once I'm at work.

Not gonna lay a vote yet. Once there, I will answers all of your guys' questions too.

12. ISO #1212
    Unknown User

Duzero, I looked over my list, and 90% of it was declaring you as innocent, but that is already confirmed. Read through the topic and noticed that you have already brought it up.

Ok, now i'll answer questions, then I'll explain why it's Escaho.

First one, I hammered Ubernox because I every other day didn't end as soon as we hammered, and I was in the middle of typing on super long post, and when I pressed reply, it said topic was closed. I thought that was quite retarded..

13. ISO #1213
    Unknown User

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Cryptonic is suspicious because he didn't vote for sirblayz day 6.
    If you look, I didn't even post on day 6. I missed day 6 and night 6. When I logged on monday, day 7 was posted like 10 minutes after.

These are my stats:

day 1: 7 posts
    day 2: 44 posts
    day 3: 49 posts
    day 4: 13 posts
    day 5: 36 posts
    day 6: 0 posts
    day 7: 23 posts

If I was there, I would have voted SirBlayz. However, I missed day 6 completely, and that is why I didn't vote him.

14. ISO #1214
    Unknown User

Duzero, you and I have come to MANY of the same conclusions the entire game... I know why this is.. because we're both going off the same information: Nothing.

I tried calling people out everyday, and I was never attacked.

Escaho is correct about the fact that clementine was attacked n1 and n2, but think about this:

If there wasn't a second killer, and there was an arsonist, Escaho's attack and heal claim would have fucked over town and we would have been looking for one... However, I think I know the reason why he lied...

In Luna's last will, she lied and said that she was leveled by the booster (even though we know she only visited 1 person, the Jester.. This could have been a great chance for Escaho to fake clear himself by claiming that he was also a target of the Drug Dealer, meaning he is not mafia. It's the only explanation..... The fake attack and heal would have done nothing but screw over town.
    Plus, if someone claimed they were attacked and healed, would you check them? no, it removes suspicion.. Doesn't make the mafia/SK not attack. It's just such a bogus claim.

Duzero, I know you're smart enough to see this.
    I assure you, he is the GF.

No GF would be as hyper as me, taking up an entire PAGE of a topic just posting over and over. that's WAY too much attention...
    If I was GF, I also wouldn't be calling people out everyday, like I did to you in day 2...

I also made the plan day 5 to catch the SK (i didn't know he was dead lol), brought up that dr and bg should target eachother, but it didn't work. I was worried that the plan would fail because i thought Shaded could be mafia, but it failed because the dr healed goremancer instead.. I have been pro-town the entire game, and have no used any gambit that would have screwed over town.

Escaho is your GF.

-vote Escaho

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Hey, thanks a lot for waiting Duzero, instead of voting like Escaho over here. I have a whole bunch of stuff written at work, so if you give me 1.5 hrs I'll post it.
    I'm not allowed to vote? We already confirmed in this thread that Duzero was innocent. Therefore, the only logical conclusion (for me) is that you are the Godfather.

Anyways, if you want the gist.. I don't know how I'll prove to you that I'm citizen, but I can prove that you are citizen Duzero. Because 2 nights ago when the mafia sent the GF to kill (no cleaning), Goremancer tracked you. He said you didn't do anything. McPwnage said that GF not immune to detective. Therefore, I KNOW it's Escaho, now I just have to convince you it's not me. So, I'll try to do that once I'm at work.
    And you proved this just now? After it's already been proven in this thread (and the reason for why I voted for you). I even asked McPwnage for clarification on if the Detective can track the GF in this thread.

This is not the first time you've overlooked my posts.

Remember the attack and heal claim? Yes, well, I've already explained how that worked (and Duzero had already figured out what happened as well). Even when I quoted you to explain why I lied you overlooked my answer and kept trying to use it as evidence against me.

My theory is: As soon as Goremancer said Duzero took no action the day we found out the GF did the kill, you knew he was innocent. You likely asked for clarification already in night chat about investigative roles (and if you didn't, I suspect Ubernox did). Therefore, you knew it would come down to me versus you today. There's no way you could've known the Detective would see the GF because it's not even listed in the FAQ that it's an exception to the rule.

16. ISO #1216
    Unknown User

I'm not allowed to vote? We already confirmed in this thread that Duzero was innocent. Therefore, the only logical conclusion (for me) is that you are the Godfather.

And you proved this just now? After it's already been proven in this thread (and the reason for why I voted for you). I even asked McPwnage for clarification on if the Detective can track the GF in this thread.

This is not the first time you've overlooked my posts.

Remember the attack and heal claim? Yes, well, I've already explained how that worked (and Duzero had already figured out what happened as well). Even when I quoted you to explain why I lied you overlooked my answer and kept trying to use it as evidence against me.

My theory is: As soon as Goremancer said Duzero took no action the day we found out the GF did the kill, you knew he was innocent. You likely asked for clarification already in night chat about investigative roles (and if you didn't, I suspect Ubernox did). Therefore, you knew it would come down to me versus you today. There's no way you could've known the Detective would see the GF because it's not even listed in the FAQ that it's an exception to the rule.
    I said that I didn't read the topic when I psoted this morning, I just scrolled down. I discovered that he was innocent yesterday, and the topic closed before I could post it...
    Your reason for lying is stupid. If there was no SK, it would have done nothing but hurt town.
    You are a liar. You are scum.
    The only time I lied this entire game is when I said I was Vigilante, Mayor, Doctor, and Investigator.

17. ISO #1217
    Unknown User

here, lemme open the doc of my last will. i'll post it

18. ISO #1218
    Unknown User

Well, incase for some WEIRD reason I die tonight....

To answer your question, it doesn't matter what I think of Duzero and you..

-----

because, on day 6, Goremancer followed Duzero. On day 6, GF killed - not mafioso (no cleaning).

If Duzero was GF, he would have seen him go to kill Shaded, however, that is not the case.

(-1) Duzero

-----

also on day 6:

Ubernox: Yeah.... Duzero, PROBABLY should have lynched Ajkei.
    Lynching the SK would have resulted in instawin for the mafia. Then it would have been 3 town vs 3 mafia. We're not stupid dude.

(-1) Duzero

-----

Day 3, after 2 failed SK kills, Escaho claims to be attacked and healed. He claimed this so the SK wouldn't think that he is GF. Also, no body would use the gambit of trying to convince maf he's important by saying he's attacked... that's bs.. second killer wasn't even confirmed, if there wasn't one, this claim would have done nothing except screw up town.

(+1) Escaho

-----

On day 5, Ubernox tried to convince people to lynch Duzero.

(-1) Duzero

-----

SO TALLY UP THEM SUSPICION POINTS

Looks like I know what I'm doing...

-vote Escaho

19. ISO #1219
    Unknown User

Your attack and Heal claim will cost you the game. The only benefit that would arise from it would be to clear yourself by making town think the DD targetted you.
    But, since we all know it's not true, you lied saying it's to coerce mafia to attack you.... If someone was attacked and healed day 2, I wouldn't be like.
    OH THIS GUY IS IMPORTANT, I SHOULD SHOOT HIM.
    because night 2 was almost just as random as night 1

20. ISO #1220

Duzero, you and I have come to MANY of the same conclusions the entire game... I know why this is.. because we're both going off the same information: Nothing.
    As Duzero and I have, though we did not see eye to eye for quite some time.

I tried calling people out everyday, and I was never attacked.
    This proves...what? I was also never attacked.

Escaho is correct about the fact that clementine was attacked n1 and n2, but think about this:

If there wasn't a second killer, and there was an arsonist, Escaho's attack and heal claim would have fucked over town and we would have been looking for one... However, I think I know the reason why he lied...
    It would not have screwed over the town because we would've known by Day 4 whether or not there was an Arsonist. He needed to burn night four in order to gain his immunity.

In Luna's last will, she lied and said that she was leveled by the booster (even though we know she only visited 1 person, the Jester.. This could have been a great chance for Escaho to fake clear himself by claiming that he was also a target of the Drug Dealer, meaning he is not mafia. It's the only explanation..... The fake attack and heal would have done nothing but screw over town.
    Plus, if someone claimed they were attacked and healed, would you check them? no, it removes suspicion.. Doesn't make the mafia/SK not attack. It's just such a bogus claim.
    How would this have cleared me? It was proven on the day I claimed attacked & healed that Luna visited Rocshi, not me. BorkBot was the first one to suggest that I could've been drugged, not me.

Duzero, I know you're smart enough to see this.
    I assure you, he is the GF.
    I'll edit this to bold and yellow. Duzero, please do not make this mistake of voting me. Having the Mafia win after all this time would be absolutely annoying.

No GF would be as hyper as me, taking up an entire PAGE of a topic just posting over and over. that's WAY too much attention...
    If I was GF, I also wouldn't be calling people out everyday, like I did to you in day 2...
    No, that's exactly what a GF would do. Because you knew Duzero was innocent, you therefore needed to put as much evidence on me as you could, which you did on Day 7.

I also made the plan day 5 to catch the SK (i didn't know he was dead lol), brought up that dr and bg should target eachother, but it didn't work. I was worried that the plan would fail because i thought Shaded could be mafia, but it failed because the dr healed goremancer instead.. I have been pro-town the entire game, and have no used any gambit that would have screwed over town.
    Yes, but all you needed was one small mistake in your plan to win the game after that. You wanted to lynch me yesterday instead of Ubernox, which would have won you the game, but you saw the writing on the wall when Duzero would not change his vote.

21. ISO #1221
    Unknown User

Escaho, answer me this... what is the other evil neutral was a soul thief..

if you claimed you were attacked and healed, with no other killers in game (which is what we thought), what would town think?

My Answer:
    That you were target of the Drug Dealer.... clearing your name... HM...

22. ISO #1222

Well, incase for some WEIRD reason I die tonight....

To answer your question, it doesn't matter what I think of Duzero and you..

-----

because, on day 6, Goremancer followed Duzero. On day 6, GF killed - not mafioso (no cleaning).

If Duzero was GF, he would have seen him go to kill Shaded, however, that is not the case.

(-1) Duzero

-----
    HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THIS? How did you know that if Goremancer followed the GF that he would see the GF? There is no clarification in the FAQ nor was it stated in the thread by McPwnage (until today) that the Detective will see the GF if he follows him. All we knew beforehand was that the GF was IMMUNE TO INVESTIGATION.

also on day 6:

Ubernox: Yeah.... Duzero, PROBABLY should have lynched Ajkei.
    Lynching the SK would have resulted in instawin for the mafia. Then it would have been 3 town vs 3 mafia. We're not stupid dude.

(-1) Duzero
    ? And I also knew that lynching the SK was have resulted in a mafia win. I said as much many times in the thread. Why do you think I was trying to avoid getting lynched? Because I was not the SK.

23. ISO #1223
    Unknown User

it's called an

a s s u m p t i o n

24. ISO #1224
    Unknown User

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW THIS? How did you know that if Goremancer followed the GF that he would see the GF? There is no clarification in the FAQ nor was it stated in the thread by McPwnage (until today) that the Detective will see the GF if he follows him. All we knew beforehand was that the GF was IMMUNE TO INVESTIGATION.

? And I also knew that lynching the SK was have resulted in a mafia win. I said as much many times in the thread. Why do you think I was trying to avoid getting lynched? Because I was not the SK.

You tried to not get lynched because you were the GF, not because you weren't the SK.

25. ISO #1225

Escaho, answer me this... what is the other evil neutral was a soul thief..
    Two days went by and no one claimed that their soul was stolen. I was going to back pedal the following day if Rocshi turned out to have been telling the truth, but it turned out he wasn't.

My Answer:
    That you were target of the Drug Dealer.... clearing your name... HM...
    But the Drug Dealer didn't target me. Luna targeted Rocshi that night as proven by Goremancer. WHY would I fake claim attacked (as the GF) when I could just have the Drug Dealer target me to corroborate my story? I would not make such a stupid claim without something to back me up.

26. ISO #1226
    Unknown User

Two days went by and no one claimed that their soul was stolen. I was going to back pedal the following day if Rocshi turned out to have been telling the truth, but it turned out he wasn't.

But the Drug Dealer didn't target me. Luna targeted Rocshi that night as proven by Goremancer. WHY would I fake claim attacked (as the GF) when I could just have the Drug Dealer target me to corroborate my story? I would not make such a stupid claim without something to back me up.
    Dude, you got caught. You claimed to be attacked and healed BEFORE Goremancer said he tracked Luna. Therefore, you had to backtrack and say you made it up to what... draw attention?
    IT MAKES NO SENSE. IT IS NOT A LOGICAL PLAN.

27. ISO #1227

it's called an

a s s u m p t i o n
    That's a pretty big assumption. You assumed Duzero was completely innocent even though the GF is immune to investigation?

Why are you lying? Look at this, from Day 5:

Posted by Goremancer:

Quote Originally Posted by Goremancer View Post
    Hi guys I'm back. I tracked Escaho and he DIDN'T NOT VISIT ANYONE. I can safely say he is not sk. Notice how the mafia is making a big deal about me being culted. Even if I am culted it would not make any difference at all. I would have no power and would be forced to work with town. Anyway I am quite certain shaded and Duzero are the last mafia members left. Duzero is doing exactly what I expect the mafia to be doing.
    -Vote Duzero
    Posted by Cryptonic, Post #58:

Godfather immune to detection.
    Goremancer followed me and no action occurred. Yet you say, "Godfather immune to detection."

The same thing occurs the following day with Duzero. But, Duzero is now innocent?

28. ISO #1228
    Unknown User

On day 5, Duzero and I came up with the exact same list on who we thought was guilty..

This was both of our lists:

Duzero:
    Godfather - Escaho
    Mafioso(level 2) - Ubernox
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Culted Detective - Goremancer
    Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

We both came to the same conclusion DAY FIVE. Because we're both using THE SAME INFORMATION
    you had a different list, BECAUSE YOU ARE GODFATHER AND HAVE NIGHT CHAT.

29. ISO #1229

Dude, you got caught. You claimed to be attacked and healed BEFORE Goremancer said he tracked Luna. Therefore, you had to backtrack and say you made it up to what... draw attention?
    IT MAKES NO SENSE. IT IS NOT A LOGICAL PLAN.
    I claimed attacked and healed to draw out scum.

HOW? Because if there was a second attack done and it was healed/blocked, I would be questioned about it.

After I claimed, clementine immediately wanted to know what happened. Why? Because she was attacked. I was scum hunting as well as becoming a more prominent town figure due to my healed claim.

I did not get caught. [I]YOU[I] are the one who has lied about the GF investigation results.

30. ISO #1230
    Unknown User

yes.. I said GF immune to detection, but I then realize that why would GF be immune if there is a Mafioso and they both can attack. It would make no sense to have the Mafioso if GF was immune to detection, because GF would just attack.

31. ISO #1231
    Unknown User

I have not lied about anything man.
    I hope Duzero sees that. Me and him have been on the same page about EVERYTHING this entire game, except we both called eachother scum.

32. ISO #1232

On day 5, Duzero and I came up with the exact same list on who we thought was guilty..

This was both of our lists:

Duzero:
    Godfather - Escaho
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

We both came to the same conclusion DAY FIVE. Because we're both using THE SAME INFORMATION
    you had a different list, BECAUSE YOU ARE GODFATHER AND HAVE NIGHT CHAT.
    I had a different list because I'M CAREFUL when it comes to mafia. I did not know SPECIFIC ROLES like you did.

I knew there was a Mafioso, I knew Blazy was Consigliere, and I knew either you, Duzero, or Ubernox was mafia. Tell me, HOW did you know Ubernox was Mafioso by Day 5? I suspected, but did not KNOW. And if you knew, why did you not keep your vote on him yesterday? Why did you change it on the off chance that Duzero and I were mafia together? I thought you knew the role list?

How did you know Mopin was Citizen and not SK?

33. ISO #1233
    Unknown User

I have not lied about anything man.
    I hope Duzero sees that. Me and him have been on the same page about EVERYTHING this entire game, except we both called eachother scum.
    Which I guess is ANOTHER thing we're on the same page about.

34. ISO #1234
    Unknown User

I had a different list because I'M CAREFUL when it comes to mafia. I did not know SPECIFIC ROLES like you did.

I knew there was a Mafioso, I knew Blazy was Consigliere, and I knew either you, Duzero, or Ubernox was mafia. Tell me, HOW did you know Ubernox was Mafioso by Day 5? I suspected, but did not KNOW. And if you knew, why did you not keep your vote on him yesterday? Why did you change it on the off chance that Duzero and I were mafia together? I thought you knew the role list?

How did you know Mopin was Citizen and not SK?
    We didn't KNOW he was citizen, If you look back at day 5, I made a list ASSUMING (actually used the word) that Mopin was Citizen.

Then I made a list if Mopin was the last hidden PR.

You stood up for Ubernox when he was calling you Duzero.

35. ISO #1235
    Unknown User

Also, I GUESSED that Ubernox was Mafioso, the same way the Duzero did.

I posted my list first, and then when Duzero posted the same one, it actually concerned me.. but, in light of new evidence, he is innocent.
    I am innocent.
    You are not.

36. ISO #1236

yes.. I said GF immune to detection, but I then realize that why would GF be immune if there is a Mafioso and they both can attack. It would make no sense to have the Mafioso if GF was immune to detection, because GF would just attack.
    You "realized" this because you or Ubernox likely asked McPwnage in your night chat for clarification.

I did not know until today that the GF could be caught by the Detective. You think an entire night chat would have overlooked that detail that day? Why would I continue to call Duzero the GF after that? Because I didn't know he was innocent. You did, though, based on an "assumption."

Duzero, please put this Godfather out of his misery.

37. ISO #1237

You stood up for Ubernox when he was calling you Duzero.
    I never stood up for anyone.

I merely said Duzero's suspicions could not be trusted because he thought I was the Serial Killer, which I was not. I believed Duzero at this time to be the Godfather, so why would I listen to what he says?

38. ISO #1238

We didn't KNOW he was citizen, If you look back at day 5, I made a list ASSUMING (actually used the word) that Mopin was Citizen.
    Also, your list was after Duzero's list. How do we know you came to the same conclusion? You could've just saw his list and thought, "Well, I'm going to agree with him and use the same list." This is what we call "buddying up" in Mafia. It's when scum agrees with Town on their views to make them seem more Town.

Also, on Day 5 when making this list, you said you knew Duzero was Citizen. How did you know? We did not get Goremancer's results until Day 6. You could not have possibly known unless you were the Godfather.

39. ISO #1239
    Unknown User

This is ridic lmao. I'm being called out for making an assumption.

I'm not stop responding until Duzero puts a little feedback in, but I hope he comes to the same conclusion I have. Afterall, he has the same information as me.

Gonna read back day 3 and such, maybe do a little work (lol), i'll post shortly

40. ISO #1240
    Unknown User

Look at day 3 btw

Originally Posted by McPwnage
    Luna (9) - ubernox, brendan, goremancer, rocshi, sinclair, clementine, cryptonic, carolina crown, ajeki
    cryptonic (1) - duzero
    blayz (1) - borkbot, luna, shaded

Notice how you didn't vote for Luna yet????

41. ISO #1241
    Unknown User

and you're a liar man

Day 5, Page 5, Post 55:

Cryptonic:
    Godfather: Escaho
    Mafioso: ajkei
    Consigliere: SirBlayzalot
    Serial Kiler: Sinclair
    Doctor: Ubernox
    Culted Detective: Goremancer
    Bodyguard: Shaded
    Citizen: Duzero
    Citizen: Cryptonic

Day 5, Page , Post 70:

Duzero:
    Godfather - Escaho
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

Don't just outright lie to us...

42. ISO #1242
    Unknown User

Day 5, Page 2, Post 55****

and Day 5, Page 3, Post 70*****

43. ISO #1243

Look at day 3 btw

Originally Posted by McPwnage
    Luna (9) - ubernox, brendan, goremancer, rocshi, sinclair, clementine, cryptonic, carolina crown, ajeki
    cryptonic (1) - duzero
    blayz (1) - borkbot, luna, shaded

Notice how you didn't vote for Luna yet????
    Notice how I was gone half the day until I even posted (after leaving early in the day)? I left on Page 2 and didn't come back until Page 8. The Luna train started in between those posts. That's because I was hosting Ultimate Frisbee during that time.

Thanks, but try again, Godfather.

44. ISO #1244
    Unknown User

Ok, I guess I was wrong about ajkei and Ubernox, but I changed it somewhere, because he was rb n2 and n4 and ppl still died.

45. ISO #1245

and you're a liar man

Day 5, Page 5, Post 55:

Cryptonic:
    Godfather: Escaho
    Mafioso: ajkei
    Consigliere: SirBlayzalot
    Serial Kiler: Sinclair
    Doctor: Ubernox
    Culted Detective: Goremancer
    Bodyguard: Shaded
    Citizen: Duzero
    Citizen: Cryptonic

Day 5, Page , Post 70:

Duzero:
    Godfather - Escaho
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Sinclair

Doctor - ajkei
    Bodyguard - Shaded

Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin (dead)

Don't just outright lie to us...
    Duzero, Day 5, Post #5:

Godfather - Shaded/Ubernox/Sinclair
    Mafioso(level 2) - Ubernox/Sinclair
    Consigliere - SirBlays

Serial Killer - Escaho

Doctor - ajkei
    Hidden Town Power - Shaded/Ubernox/Sinclair
    Citizen - Duzero
    Citizen - Cryptonic
    Citizen - Mopin

Notice how Duzero included POSSIBLE PLAYERS for each missing role? (Even if he did have me listed wrongly)

You, somehow, immediately "knew the role list."

46. ISO #1246
    Unknown User

Duzero, please post in this topic.

It's pretty much him smearing me and me smearing him.
    I would like you to add some feedback and ask some questions.

47. ISO #1247

This is ridic lmao. I'm being called out for making an assumption.
    It's a pretty big assumption. An assumption that you didn't believe on Day 5, but DID on Day 6. Did the Night 5 night chat clarify things for you?

Your unvote on Ubernox on Day 7 was also a pretty big slip-up. Then you proceeded to hammer him even though you said only the GF would do that.

48. ISO #1248
    Unknown User

Yea, I also did:
    Day 5, Page 3, Post 45;

Doctor: Ubernox, ajkei
    PR 1: Goremancer (detective)
    PR 2: Shaded (Bodyguard), SirBlayzalot (Investigator)
    Citizen: Duzero, Cryptonic, Escaho

Before my list, I made a list like this... what everyone was claimed.. then I put more thought into it and changed it.

but Duzero and you can KNOW the list, but I can't right without being gf, right?

49. ISO #1249
    Unknown User

It's a pretty big assumption. An assumption that you didn't believe on Day 5, but DID on Day 6. Did the Night 5 night chat clarify things for you?

Your unvote on Ubernox on Day 7 was also a pretty big slip-up. Then you proceeded to hammer him even though you said only the GF would do that.
    It is NOT a big assumption.. If there is a Mafioso, what would be the point of having a Detective as a Hidden Town if the mafia can just send the GF to go kill. He'd be useless basically. So, I assumed that he could, AFTER I had assumed GF is immune...

I didn't wanna kill him on day 7, because I didn't want Duzero and you to be Mafia. When I voted, I didn't think day was going to end, and I was going to to explain that Duzero is inno because the detective tracked him.. so I voted WITH Duzero.
    However, before I could post my reasoning, the thread closed.

This is a stupid reason to put suspicion on me, when you have done nothing except hurt town.

50. ISO #1250

This is a stupid reason to put suspicion on me, when you have done nothing except hurt town.
    Are you kidding me?

When did I hurt town? When I voted for Luna? When I voted for SirBlazy? When I voted for Ubernox? (One of whom you didn't vote for and the other one you hammered when it was obvious he was going to die.)

The attack & heal claim was to draw suspicion. Every Citizen gambit has the possibility of "hurting" the Town. My role-block claim in FMXII (when I wasn't role-blocked) didn't help the Town, but it was simply a ruse to try and gain information.

You did very little in the way of pretending to be a PR to get shot at night, which is a Citizen's job.